Chapter 11

My all is in you

Yoona's POV

 

This is it; this is the day that we are going to the Singapore. I already talked to my unnie about this and she said that it's ok with her I just need to follow her orders like I need to take care of myself. Me and Hae oppa are already at the Incheon airport Hae oppa is wearing a black leather jacket with a shade I admit that he is handsome really handsome but he is my boss is not right to have a special feeling for him.

 

"So Yoong let's go" Hae oppa told me and like a kid I follow him immediately. We are on the plane and Hae oppa is busy in reading a book so I decided to take a nap. After how many hours Hae oppa wake me up he said that we are already here so I fix myself and go with him. We are going to stay in a hotel, "Oppa are we going to stay at one room?" I asked him shyly "Yes we are but don't worry Yoong we have a two beds, and we are here for our business" He told me with a smile on his face. I already done unpacking my stuffs and I decided to go out for a walk and while I'm walking a guy approach me "Hello miss are you alone?" The guy asked me "Yes but I will going back to our hotel now bye" I said as I walk fast but he held my hand "Wait stay here first let's have some fun" The guy told me and he attempted to kiss but a familiar guy punch him that guy did not stop punching him until the other guy said that he don't want anymore and he apologize. When the guy who helps me, talk and look at me I was so shock because it's Hae oppa.

 

"Hae oppa..." I call him as my tear fell down in my eyes because I'm so scared. "This is you're first time in this place why are you going out alone?! Do you want me to die in worried Yoona!" He shout at me but I don't care I ran towards him and hug him tightly. "Mianhae oppa mianhae" I said while I'm crying on his chest "It's ok now, you're safe now let's go back you need to take some rest and you need to eat." He said while his rubbing my back to comfort me. And with that we already go back to the hotel, we eat our dinner and after that we've decided to go back on our room.