Chapter 20 (Final)

My all is in you

Donghae's POV

 

Yoona is already discharge to the hospital and now she and her sister are living in our house.

"Are you sure that you are ok now?" I asked her in my concern voice, she hold my face and kiss me "I'm ok oppa don't worry about me ok" She told me and with that she kiss me again. "I just want to be sure because we are going to Hong Kong next week" I informed her "Wae?”

 She asked me "We have a business trip in Hong Kong so as my secretary you should go with me" I told her in my cute voice "You know oppa because of that business trip you fell in love with and you confess to me" She told me, I guess she have a point there.

 

********************************

 

Siwon's POV

 

I'm on my room with Tiffany we have a plan to go in Paris but my hyung still don't know about that. "Fany let's go downstairs to tell them that we are going in Paris" I told to Tiffany and with that she nod and we go downstairs. "Hyung" I call him "Wae? Is there any problem?" My hyung asked me with a concern face "Ah nothing, I just want to inform the two of you that me and Tiffany are going in Paris next week" I informed them "Really? You're going back in Paris?"

My hyung told me "Ne." I answer him simply "Me and Hae oppa will going in Hong Kong next week for another business trip" Yoona told us "So I guess Yoong you will enjoy in Hong Kong with Hae oppa" Tiffany said to her sister "As well as you unnie, enjoy the beauty of Paris arasso" Yoona said to her sister and with that she hug her sister.

 

********************************

 

Yoona's POV

 

So this is it we are already in Incheon airport, me, Hae oppa, Siwon oppa and Tiffany unnie. "Yoong we need to go now, promise me that you will take care of yourself ok" Unnie told me and she also hug me "Don't worry unnie Hae oppa is always there for me and you should take care of yourself unnie ok"

 I told her while I'm hugging her. "Bro take care okay, call me if you are already in Paris and I will do the same ok, take good care of Tiffany arasso" Hae oppa told to his younger brother "Don't worry hyung we will be fine, take good care of Yoona as well hyung be good arasso" Siwon oppa told to Hae oppa and with that they hug each other.

 

After a few minutes Siwon oppa and Tiffany unnie will be going inside now as well as me and Hae oppa so we tell are goodbye's now to each other. After how many hours we already arrived in Hong Kong and with that we go to the hotel. "Oppa, why we only have an one bed?" I asked him "Wae? In Seoul you are sleeping on my bed so it's ok if we are going to sleep in one bed now Yoong" He told and I saw him smiling like a baby. I hug him from behind

 

 "Oppa thank you for entering to my life. I'm so happy that you came." I told him and with that he face me and hug me "Yoong I'm also happy to be with you,  just take care of yourself because I can't live without you" He said and with that he kiss me "My all is in you Yoong" He told me and this time I kiss him.

 

 

---

Authors note:

Thank You so much for the readers and subscribers for reading this. I really appreciate it, for your patience in waiting for this story. Keep reading my stories. Thank you so much guys :)