Chapter 4

My all is in you

Siwon's POV

 

When my worked is done in a studio I decided to eat to my favorite restaurant. When I already have my table a beautiful girl approach me I guess she is the one of the stuff here. "May I get your order sir?" She asked me. "Oh may I have a pasta and a piece of cheese cake please." I said in a friendly tone. "Right away sir" she said to me and before she go I saw her name tag and her name is Tiffany what a beautiful name I thought to myself.

 

After how many minutes my order came and Tiffany gave it to me. "Here's your order sir enjoy." Tiffany said to me. "Ah wait can you please accompany me if that is ok with you" I said I just want to know her more. "Sorry sir but I still have a work." She said coldly. "Ah ok I will wait for you as far as I know you will close the restaurant in a couple of minutes right I'm going to wait for you." I said to her but she did not reply instead she gave me a glare.

 

So as I said I wait for her until her job on that restaurant was done. "Hai Tiffany." I said to her with a smile on my face. "What do you want mister? And how did you know my name?" She said in irritating voice. "I saw your name tag don't worry I'm not a stalker or what so ever I just want to be your friend can I?" I said in calmly voice. "Why? You don't have any friends here in korea?" She told me. "It's not like that I just want to be your friend and in fact it's dangerous for you to walk in this dark street by your self." I told her and I think I convince her. "Ok we're friends now. My house is couple of blocks away from my job." She told me and now she calm. "Oh is that so." I said.

 

After how many minutes we reach their house. "So this is my house thank you for accompany me. What's your name by the way?" She asked me. "My name is Siwon and it's nothing thank you for a simple conversation that we have Tiffany." I said to her. "That's ok Siwon. I need to go inside." She told me. "Ok I also need to go" I told her and with that I already walk to my car maybe all of you thinking that why we did not use my car right. I just want to have a quality time with her that's all.