Chapter 7

My all is in you
Chapter 7:
 
Yoona's POV
 
I wake up early this morning I've noticed that Tiffany unnie is also awake so I greet her. "Good morning unnie" I told her with a little bit smile on my face. "Oh Yoong Good morning, wash your face after that let's eat our breakfast" Tiffany unnie told me. I obey her I wash my face in our bathroom and after that I go to the dining area to have a breakfast with my unnie. "Yoong I'm glad that you feel better now.
 
You told me that last night that you will tell me what happened yesterday at your work right?" Unnie told me I really don't want to talk about it but I promised to her. "My work is not that stressfull unnie but my boss is driving me crazy" I said to my unnie. "Wae? Did your boss did something that you don't like?!" Tiffany unnie shout I think she is just worried. "Aniya.
 
I saw his younger brother yesterday and when I told him that his brother is cute he gets angry with me" I said to my unnie. "Really? I think your boss has a crush on you Yoong" unnie told me. "I also don't know and when our office hours is almost done he apologize to me and he treat me for dinner he said that it's for peace offering." I told to my unnie who give me a confuse look. "Yoong just focus to you work ok."
 
Unnie simply answer me I also asked her what happened to her yesterday. "So unnie how's your work yesterday?" I asked her. "I've met a guy who named Siwon, he told me that he wants me to be his friend and he also walks with me he said that it's dangerous for me to work at that time alone so I just allow him." Unnie said. "You know unnie that Siwon is the younger brother of my boss. He is handsome isn't?" I tease to my unnie. "Yes he is but I don't have time to have a boyfriend I need to focus at my work also. It's already time Yoong I will take a bath first arasso." Unnie told me. "Ok unnie please be faster ok" I told her. 
 
After how many minutes I'm done in preparing myself so I decided to go to my work. And when I'm on my way a car stopped beside me. "Good morning Yoong. Come on I will give you a ride." Hae oppa told me. "Thank you Hae oppa but I'm ok thanks" I said because I'm a little bit shy. "Let"s go if you did not enter the car I'm going to be mad at you" Hae oppa told me so I don't have any choice I enter his car and we go to the office together.
 
We already arrived and the employees keep greeting him and he also greet them. I'll bet that Hae oppa is kind I just confused to his attitude yesterday but I think I need to focus on my work. When we are on his office he called me. "Yoong, I want to say sorry for yesterday I know that you are confused because of my attitude I'm really sorry" Hae oppa told me "Oppa it's ok I told you last night that I'm already ok right, stop saying sorry oppa."
 
I told him I'm really shy because my boss is always saying sorry to me. "I just want to make sure." Hae oppa told me "Oppa did Siwon oppa told you that he already met my unnie yesterday?" I told him and I guess that he did not know about that thing. "Really? He didn't tell me about it. So I'm happy that he already met your sister Yoong." He told me. "Ah yeah your right I'm also happy." I just simply told him. "Let's start our work Yoong so that we can finished all of this ahead of time." Hae oppa told me with a smile on his face. "Arasso oppa" I said to him with a smile on my face too.