Chapter 3

My all is in you

Yoona wake up early because this is her first day at her work she doesn’t want to be late.

 

"Unnie I need to go now" Yoona shout. "Eat your breakfast first Yoong" Tiffany shout back. "I will eat at the office unnie I don't want to be late at my first day." Yoona said. "Ok take care Yoong fighting." Tiffany said. And with that Yoona go to the Sapphire Blue company she saw Hyukjae and she greet him. "Good morning Hyukjae-sshi" Yoona said with a bright smile at her face. "Good morning Yoona-sshi. So this is your first day?" Hyukjae asked. "Ne. I hope that you will help me and I also hope that you will be kind to me Hyukjae-sshi" Yoona said and she bow 90°. "Of course I will Yoona-sshi. Oh I need to go now fighting Yoona-sshi." Hyukjae said and with that he already left her. Yoona arrived to Donghae's office.

 

"Oh you are so early Miss Im." Donghae said. "Good morning sir. I don't want to be late at my first day." Yoona said formally. "What did I told you about formalities?" Donghae said. "Mianhae I need to be formal because you are my boss." Yoona said shyly. "Call me Hae oppa is that ok with you?" Donghae said with a smile on his face. "It's ok with me sir I mean Hae oppa. You can call me Yoong if you want that is my nickname." Yoona said shyly. "Ok Yoong let's start to do our work can we?" Donghae said in excitement. "Yes Hae oppa." Yoona said confidently. "So that table over their will be your place at my office arasso." Donghae informed her. "Kamsahamnida Hae oppa." Yoona thank him. Donghae what to say something but he interrupted by the knock on the door.

 

"Come in" Donghae shout. "Hyung!" Siwon said in excitement. "Oh Siwon I want you to meet Im Yoona my new secretary. And Yoona this is Siwon my younger brother." Donghae said. "Nice meeting you Yoona-sshi" Siwon offer his hand. "Nice meeting you too, Siwon-sshi." Yoona said in formal. "Hyung I need to go now. I just came here to see your new secretary. Bye hyung and bye Yoona-sshi" Siwon said and with that he leave the room. "That guy is sometimes childish" Donghae said. "But he is cute Hae oppa." Yoona said. "Yah! You are here for work!" Donghae shout. "Mianhae sir". Yoona keep saying sorry to him. "Bring this document to Hyukjae faster." Donghae said coldly. "Right away sir." Yoona said.

 

********************************

 

Yoona's POV

 

That's weird Hae oppa is so kind but now he is mad at me. Yoona said to herself and she pout, "Are you ok Yoona?" I heard a familiar voice and when I look at him it's Hyukjae oppa "Hyukjae oppa, here are the documents Hae oppa told me that I need to give you that documents" I told him "Ok kamsahamnida, by the way did you eat your breakfast? I saw you that you are sad so I think that you are hungry" Hyukjae oppa told me "Hmmm... yes I'm hungry" I told him and with that I pout "Let's go I will treat you because this is your first day at work" Hyukjae oppa offer me and with that we go to the cafeteria and we eat our breakfast.

 

********************************

 

After how many hours Donghae thought to himself that he is wrong he should not shout to her so he decided to treat her for dinner for peace offering.

 

"Yoong?" Donghae said in a low tone. "Yes sir" Yoona said. "I told you that call me Hae oppa right." Donghae said. "Mianhae Hae oppa" Yoona said. "I know that is not right to shout at you a while back. I want to say sorry Yoong. I will treat you for a dinner just think that this is my peace offering ok" Donghae said. "But you don't need to say sorry I know it's my fault mianhae." Yoona said and she bow 90°. "Just please come with me for a dinner" Donghae asked her again. "Ok Hae oppa. Kamsahamnida." Yoona said.