Chapter 15

My all is in you

Siwon's POV

 

Donghae hyung called me last week and he told that he and Yoona-sshi are already dating, I'm so happy for the both of them I hope that I can also confess to Tiffany like hyung did.

 

My work is already done so I decided to go to Tiffany. I'm already in front of the restaurant when I saw Tiffany with a guy; I have a bad feeling so I approach them. "Fany" I call her and with that she look at me "Siwon oppa why are you here?" She asked me in shocked "Who is he?" I asked her "I'm her boyfriend" The guy said, I can't believe in what he said because I know all this time that she is single "Is that true?" I asked her but she didn't answer me so I walked away from that I place.

 

I drive myself home I just want to relax, I know I don't have any reason to be mad at her because she is not my girlfriend after all, but I feel that she cheated on me, I spend my night in thinking and to ease the pain here in my heart.

 

********************************

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Yah!" I shout at him "Wae?" He asked me "Why did you say to him that you are my boyfriend Minho?" I shout at him "Because it's true" He answer me simply "Mwoh?! Ever since the world began I don't have any feelings for you and you are not my boyfriend!" I shout at him because I'm so angry I have a feeling that Siwom oppa is mad at me this time. "Do you love that guy? He didn't think to fight for you Tiffany, you don't deserve him" He told me "And you? Do you think I deserve you? Look maybe this is so fast but I have a special feeling for that guy" I told him and I saw that he is so shock. I decided to leave but he held my hand, before he can talk I shoot him a glare and with that I walk away.

 

I decided to go home, I feel so sorry for Siwon oppa he thinks that I cheated on him. I really don't know what to do how I wish I can turn back the time.