Chapter 10

My all is in you

Donghae's POV

 

I can't sleep that's why I got up early and I go to my office. It's already 7 am I decided to eat my breakfast in the cafeteria, when I'm done I go straight to my office and I was shock to see Yoona in this early in the morning. "Good morning Hae oppa" she greeted me with a smile on his face "Good morning" I said as I bow my head. I sit on my chair and with that Hyukjae enter the room "Why are you here Hyukjae hyung?" I asked him "You need to go in Singapore for a business trip Hae" Hyukjae informed me "How long do I need to stay in Singapore hyung?" I asked him "Maybe 3 to 5 months. You need to go there Hae you know that" Hyukjae told me "Don't worry Hyukjae hyung I will go in Singapore for that business trip" I told him "I will schedule your flight next week" Hyukjae told me "Arasso arasso" I told him and with that he left in my office.

 

I look at Yoona and I've noticed that she is really busy I think I gave her a lot of work yesterday. "Yoona do you have a passport?" I asked her "I already have wae?" Yoona asked me with a confused expression "I want you to go with me in Singapore I will talk to Hyukjae that book a flight for you arasso" I told her "Why do I need to go with you oppa?" She asked me again "Because you are my secretary" I told her simply. She did not answer me she continue her work. After how many hours it's now time to go home I offer her a ride and she did not refuse this time. "Oppa are you ok?" She asked me in her concern tone "Yes I'm fine maybe I'm just tired" I told her and with that we already reach her home. "Kamsahamnida oppa for giving me a ride" Yoona told me "It's ok I need to go now bye" I told her and with that I start the engine of my car and leave.

 

When I already came home I saw Siwon eating a pizza so I approach him since I want pizza. "Hey I want to informed you that I will go in Singapore for business trip so please take good care of our house and company arasso" I told him "Of course hyung enjoy the Singapore by the way are you going alone?" Siwon asked me "Aniya. Yoona will go with me since she is my secretary" I informed him "So have a nice trip with Yoona hyung be good at her arasso" He told me "What do you mean?" I asked him "Nothing haha I need to go to sleep hyung clean that up ok good night" He told me this kid he plan to eat this pizza first and when I'm here I'm the one who will clean this Aish!