Chapter 12

My all is in you

Tiffany's POV

 

Today is my day off and I'm so sad because Yoona is not here with me I feel so alone. My thoughts are interrupted by the knock on the door when I open the door to look who is that person I was so shock to see Siwon with a flowers on his hand. "Why are you here?" I asked him coldly "Flowers for you" He said while giving me the flowers. "Thank you" I said "I came here because your manager told me that today is your day off and I have a feeling that you feel alone because Yoona is not here with you" He explain to me "How about you? Are you feeling the same as me?" I asked him "Honestly no" He said to me "Wae? You're not missing your hyung?" I asked him "It's not like that, before I feel so alone when my hyung is not with me because he is the only family that I have our parents is already dead, but I need to be strong so I go in Europe by myself and I became a model their and as the time goes by I learn how to stand by my own without my hyung beside me." He explain to me "Sorry for what happened to your parents" I apologize to him "That's ok you don't need to say sorry by the way can you go out with me? Let's have some fun and let's eat" He asked me and I did not hesitate to say yes because I feel so bored in here.

 

After how many minutes we already go to a amusement park we want to enjoy the rides in here. "Tiffany let's ride on the roller coaster can we?" He asked me "Ahm... I've loved too but I'm afraid of heights" I told him shyly "Don't worry just hold my hand tightly if you are afraid I'm here for you" He said to me with a smile on his face I can't say no to him so we ride to that roller coaster I feel that I'm going to die so I hold his hand and when the ride is done I feel so very dizzy "Are you okay?" He asked me with a concern tone "I'm a little bit dizzy but I'm fine don't worry" I told him "Let's go to that fast food so that you can have a rest for a while" He said while holding my hand to support me not to fall.

 

When we arrived to the fast food he orders a food for me I admit that he is a caring type of guy. "Here's your food Tiffany. Did you feel better now?" He asked "Ne. Thank you Siwon oppa" I thank him "It's nothing let's eat" He said and with that we eat our food. After that we go to the mall we watch a film and after that he asked me to eat our dinner because it's already time. And when we are done eating he drives me home. "Jeongmal gomawo oppa I really enjoy this day with your accompany." I told him as I bow my head "It's ok I'm also happy because I'm with you this day thank you for your time Tiffany" He told me "I need to go inside now oppa once again thank you very much and take care bye" I told him with a smile on my face and with that I go inside of our house and then he start the engine and he leave.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, I'm a bit busy in school. By the way here it is hope you like it readers:)