Chapter 2

My all is in you

After Yoona left the room the younger brother of Donghae enters the room.

 

"Hyung!" His younger brother calls him. "Oh Siwon why are you here? Why you did not call me that you're going home in Korea today." Donghae said and he hugs his brother. "I know that you have a lot of works hyung I don't want to bother you." Siwon said. "But that's ok with me." Donghae replied. "By the way hyung who is that girl?" Siwon asked. "The girl that left my room a while back?" Donghae said. "Ne. Who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" Siwon teased to his hyung. "Aniya. She is applying as my secretary that's all." Donghae said confidently. "She is beautiful isn't?" Siwon asked. "Yes she is. I'm warning you don't fall in love with her she is mine arasso?" Donghae warned his brother. "Let us see hyung" Siwon joke. "Yah!" Donghae shout. "Relax I'm just kidding hyung come on. Let's eat hyung I'm starving." Siwon said and he pouts. "Kaja I'm also hungry" Donghae said. And with that they go to the nearest restaurant.

 

********************************

 

In the restaurant

 

Donghae's POV

 

So me and my brother decided to eat to the nearest restaurant, as we enter the place the waiter already entertain us. We find a seat and with that we already order our food, when the food is serve we start to eat. "So how's Paris?" I told him "It's nice" He simply told me "Did you find a girl?" I asked him and I saw his face that he is sad "Wae?" I asked him again "Because I still don't have any girlfriend, I failed in looking a girlfriend in Paris hyung" He told me with a sad face "Come on, there is still a lot of fishes in the sea right?" I told him to cheer him up "You are right hyung so I hope that I can find a girlfriend here in Seoul" He told me and with that we finished our food and we decided to go back in the company.

 

********************************

 

Yoona already got home to tell to her sister the good news.

 

"Unnie! Unnie!" Yoona shout with excitement. "Wae? Why do you need to shout Yoong!" Tiffany said. "I have a good news unnie I already got a work. I'm a secretary in Sapphire Blue company unnie." Yoona said in happy tone. "Really? Congrats Yoong we need to celebrate because you already have a work." Tiffany said with excitement. "Unnie we need to save our money right? Let's celebrate if I already got my salary is that ok?" Yoona said. "Hmmm... ok but promise me that we will have a celebration ok" Tiffany raised her pinky. "Pinky promise unnie." Yoona promised. "So how’s your boss? Boy or girl?" Tiffany asked. "His a guy unnie. And he is very gentlemen, he is also kind unnie" Yoona said. "Oh you are lucky to that company Yoong" Tiffany said. "You are right unnie. By the way do we have a food in here? Did you cook a food for us?" Yoona asked to her unnie. "Of course Yoong come on let's eat I'll bet that you are hungry." Tiffany said. And with that they eat the food that Tiffany cooked for them.