Chapter 8

My all is in you

Tiffany's POV

 

I came to my work this morning and I saw a familiar figure I saw Siwon in front of their standing. And when he saw me he approach me "Good morning Tiffany" He told me with a smile on his face "Why are you here in this early in the morning?" I asked him "I'm the new model of a clothing line near this restaurant" He simply informed me "Why are you here?" I asked him coldly "Hmm... nothing I just want to see you that's all" He told me with a smile on his face again. I did not say anything I just walk fast towards to the door of the restaurant and I stop when he held my hand "Wait" he told "What do you want from me?!" I shout back at him "You just told me that we are friends now, why are you shouting at me?" He asked me and with that he pout "Because your irritating me, we can be friends Siwon but I have a work and you also have maybe later we can have a simple conversation when my work is done as same as you is that ok?" I said in a calmly voice "ok you said that later I will pick you up if is it ok with you?" He told me "ok. Annyeong" I said as I bow and with that I already enter to the restaurant to start my work.

 

After how many hours my work is almost done I already saw Siwon standing outside so I asked our manager if I can leave now and he says yes so I go outside. "Your work is done?" He told me with a smile on his face, I just noticed that when he always talking to me there is always a smile on his face I don't know what is the reason behind that. "Yes my work is done so where are we going now?" I told him "Let's have a dinner first before we go home I'm already starving don't worry I will treat you" he said "ok let's go" I replied, he is a gentleman type of guy because he open the door of his car for me.

 

We already reach the restaurant and we already order for our food. After how many minutes the food is serve to us and while we are eating I start our conversation. "Ah Siwon, Yoona told me that you are the younger brother of the owner of Sapphire Blue company is that true?" I asked him "Ah Yes it's true my brother is Lee Donghae Yoona's boss, I didn't know that Yoona have a sister" He told me "Yoona just told me this morning about that" I said "Oh Tiffany I just want to ask you a favor is that ok?" He asked me "Since you treat me tonight, it's ok with me" I simply said "Can you call me oppa? Since we are friends now, right?" He told me "Ok Siwon oppa" I said with a smile on my face. "Much better, and you are more beautiful when you are smiling" He told me and with that I blushed.

 

After we eat he asked me if we can walk for a while in the park so I said yes since it's just only 8 pm in the evening. "So Tiffany I'm glad that you are my friend now" He simply told me. "Why?" I asked him "Because except in my hyung I can tell my problems to you and as a friend I expect that you will listen to me right? Don't worry; I will do the same if you also have a problem." He simply said "Why Siwon oppa do you have any problem? You can share with me if you want" I asked him in a concern voice "Aniya. I don't have any problem, in case I have I will share it to you and I hope that you will give some advice" He told me "Of course oppa" I simply said. And with that we decided to go home he drive me home, "Siwon oppa thank you very much for this night" I said as I bow. "It's nothing, I also want to say thank you for your time Tiffany" He said and he also bow at me and with that he already left.