Chapter 13

My all is in you

I wake up early this morning and I go straight to the bathroom to take a bath. When I'm already done I saw Yoona, she is also awake so I asked her. "Yoong I'm done and don't worry, I bought my clothes with me you can take a bath now." I informed her "Kamsahamnida oppa. Are we going to eat our breakfast after I take a bath?" She asked me "Yes. Why? Are you hungry?" I asked her and I saw that she blush I think that she is shy to answer my question "Ne I'm hungry oppa" she said and she pout I find her cute "Get faster so that we can eat our breakfast now." I told her and she obey.

 

After how many minutes she already has done in bathing so we decided to go to the restaurant. We already order our food and after how many minutes the food is serving and with that we eat our breakfast. When we are done eating I told her that we are going to the mall. "Why are we here oppa? I thought we're here in Singapore for business?" She asked me "Yoong 3 months is so long right? We can fix that business thing maybe tomorrow or next week but for now let's enjoy the beauty of Singapore" I told her "Oh okay" she simply told me "Come on I will buy you some stuffs" I told her "Oppa you don't need to do that" She replied to me "I know but I want too ok so let's go and no more buts arasso" I said to her with a serious tone. And with that we found a shop and I asked her to pick some clothes. After that I saw her in her dress and I found her really beautiful so I asked her to get that dress. After we go to the mall we go to the amusement park. We play a lot of games and we also ride to the some rides in this place. When we feel that we are tired I sit at the beach because I feel so tired. I've noticed that Yoona is not with me so I look for her all over in this place.

 

I saw a familiar figure of a girl and I think its Yoona, there is a guy who wants to take advantage on her because she is weak and she can't protect herself. She knows that she is so beautiful and there are a lot of guys in this place who wants to her. I go straight to them and I punch that stupid guy I did not stop to punch that guy until he said that he will never to do this again. I look at Yoona and she is shaking and crying I want to shout at her but I can't the only thing that I did is that I hug her, I hug her tightly "You are safe now Yoona. Please don't do this again I don't want that something bad will happen to you. Don't leave by my side Yoona arasso" I told her in a concern voice "Mianhae oppa I will not going to do this again" she told me I can't help myself I kiss her directly on her lips, I'm waiting that she will pulled back and slap me at my face but I was wrong she kissed me back and when I pulled back "I love you Yoona" I told her "Oppa..." she told me "I know it's so fast but this is how I feel Yoona. I'll be your shelter I will protect you Yoona. Let me be your everything Yoona" I told her sincerly I saw her that she is happy to hear that she smile at me and she said that "I love you too Hae oppa. I promise that I'm only yours" She told me and with that I hug her tightly and I kissed her once again.

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, I'm a bit busy in school. By the way here it is hope you like it readers :)