Chapter 6

My all is in you

Tiffany's POV

 

Aish that guy he thought that I'm easy to get well his wrong because I'm hard to get, but I admit he is handsome but still I don't know him yet. My thoughts are being interrupted because Yoona enter to our house. "Oh Yoong you are already here. Let's eat our dinner" I told her. "Mianhae unnie but I already eat my dinner with my boss." She told me and I think that she is already tired. "Do you still have a energy to tell me your story for today because it's your first at work." I asked her. "Let's talk about it tomorrow unnie I'm already tired mianhae and good night." She told me I guess she's really tired. "Ok Yoong good night and sleep well." I told her I really don't know what to say because she is really tired she needs to take some rest poor Yoong if our company didn't lose a lot of money you don't need to force yourself.

 

********************************

 

Siwon's POV

 

I already at home and Donghae hyung also came. "Oh Siwon you came early" Hyung told me I have a feeling that hyung had a bad day today. "Hyung I met a girl at my favorite restaurant here in Seoul" I told him I just want to share to my hyung my experience. "Oh really who is the unlucky girl?" Hyung told me. "Yah! She's lucky to have me for your info." I shout back to him. "Ok now tell me who is she" Hyung told me. "Her name was Tiffany she is a beautiful girl hyung but she is a little bit cold towards me you know." I told to my hyung. "Of course I think she feels weird because you are talking to her all of a sudden maybe he thinks that you are a stalker." Hyung told me. "Maybe you are right hyung. May I know why you are not in a good mood?" I asked my hyung. "I don't want to talk about it hope you understand bro." Hyung answer me simply. "That's ok hyung I need to take some rest hyung you also need that good night hyung." I told to my hyung in my concern voice. "Kamsahamnida. Good night" hyung told me and with that I go to my room and take some rest.