Chapter 19

My all is in you

Donghae's POV

 

I rushed myself to the hospital where Siwon told me to go. I asked the nurse where is she and I ran as fast as I can and I saw Siwon beside a door room. "Where is she?" I asked him in panic "She is inside with Tiffany" He told me and with that I enter the room. "Yoona!" I shout because I'm so worried about her "I will stay outside with Siwon oppa Yoong" Tiffany said to her sister and with that he left the room.

 

"What happened to you? Why did you involve in a car accident? Are you still hurts?" I can't control myself to ask different questions to her because she made me worry "Oppa I'm ok now don't worry ok, I just have a minor injuries" She told me in her calm voice. "Yoona you almost die on what you did do you that? What will happen to me if you die Yoona? I can't imagine my life without you, do you know that".

 I almost shout at her because I'm so scared what if she dies I don't know what to do "Oppa mianhae I just what to surprise you I'm really sorry" She said and she is already crying "It's ok now but promise me that don't do this again ok, I almost die in worrying about you" I told her and I hug her and I also kiss her forehead to keep her relax in my arms.

 

********************************

 

Siwon's POV

 

Me and Tiffany are waiting outside and I was so shock when she ask me a question all of a sudden. "Oppa may I know what is your reason to love me?" She asked me "I love you because of no reason at all because if I have a reason to love you, I'm afraid I'll have a reason to leave you" I simply told her and I saw that she blush "Why did you asked that all of a sudden" I asked her.

 "Nothing, I just what to know your answer to that question" She told me and I've noticed that she is shy that's why I hug her "Now you know my answer, is that satisfy you now?" I asked her and she nod, I kiss her forehead and hug her.

 

********************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

I sit on her bed and I'm watching her beautiful face. "Every time I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and never let you go because, you're the person that fills all the little dark places in my heart" I suddenly spoke and I saw her that she is very happy on what I said and with that she kissed me on the lips at first I was so shock but I also respond to her kiss, and when she pulled out she look at me while her two hands is on my cheek, "I really love you oppa, I'm so glad that you're always there for me I love you so much" She told me and with that I kiss her and said "I love you too".