Do I Know You?

My Soul Mate (A Little Mermaid Story)-Temporary Hiatus-

 

 
CHAERIN P.O.V.
 
 
 
The entire time we sat in that class he was watching me closely. I could feel his eyes boring into me from behind and it made me uncomfortable. I couldn't even pay attention to the professor as he went over our very first lesson. I was grateful that I had Junghee in this class, otherwise I would not be able to get my hands on the notes. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from yelling at him to stop staring at me. It was infuriating! I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that he had not moved and was still staring. I sent him a glare before turning back around and set my head on the table. I groaned and kicked my feet in frustration. 
 
 
 
"Ms. Lee. Is my lecture boring you?" My head shot up when I heard the professors voice right beside me. I flinched and looked up at him with a sheepish smile. 
 
 
 
"No, sir." I gave him a smile and he frowned. 
 
 
 
"It seems like you think it is. You never payed a single bit of attention since this class began, Ms. Lee." He eyed me closely and I groaned inwardly. 
 
 
 
"But your class is boring, Mr. Choi." A deep voice spoke and everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice, except me. I know that voice. "I couldn't blame her." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I turned around to look at him and his eyes locked with mine just like before. I gasped slightly when he smiled and turned away. The professor hmphed and turned to walk back to the front of the room and resumed his lesson. I glanced back at him and he gave me a small smile and a wink. I cringed and turned back around. Junghee looked at me and gave me a weird and knowing look. 
 
 
 
"What?" I mouthed to her, a little annoyed. She raised both of her hands up in defense and turned away. I let out a huge sigh and puffed my cheeks. When the class finally came to an end I made sure to avoid the giant to no avail. He miraculously appeared in front of Junghee and I. He gave me a smirk and leaned forward. Again I got the feeling that I have known him before. I couldn't pinpoint it at all, and it was frustrating me. 
 
 
 
"Do I know you from somewhere?" He leaned towards me and I leaned away, uncomfortable with the distance shrinking between me and him. I shook my head and tried to walk past him with Junghee trailing, but he didn't let me leave. I exhaled and looked up at him. 
 
 
 
"What do you want?" I gave him a glare and he just smiled at me. I eyed him and tried to walk away again. This time he grabbed my wrist and pulled me after him. "Yah!" 
 
 
 
"Chaerin-ah!" Junghee called for me and I tried to get free to no avail. I groaned and allowed him to pull me wherever he was going, planning to get away as soon as I could. 
 
 
 
"Your name is Chaerin?" He said as he began to slow down, but not letting go of my wrist at all. "It's pretty..." For some reason I felt heat in my cheeks just like before. I shook my head and tugged my arm. He looked back at me and smirked. "You're actually pretty. Go out with me. You're decent enough." He eyed me from head to toe and I felt violated in some way. He nodded his head and I scoffed. 
 
 
 
"Never. Let me go!" I pushed him off of me and stormed away. Go out with him?! Ha! I barely know him! Even if I had the feeling we somehow know each other I would not go anywhere with him! Never! He's wired!
 
 
 
CHANYEOL P.O.V.
 
 
 
I watched as she walked away from me, noticing that she seemed flustered. She walked away from me. No one walks away from me! I get everything I want! No questions asked! I followed her and stayed silent as she walked. She noticed me and turned around with a scowl on her face. I have her my signature smile and a wink. 
 
 
 
"What do you want!?" She screamed at me, getting looks from the students around us. I felt uncomfortable with there stares and pulled her into the nearest space between buildings. 
 
 
 
"Lunch." I answered her simply. I honestly want to know her more. There was something pulling me in whenever I saw her. I had to figure out what this feeling was. It was just something that had to be done. She intrigued me. Her wide blue eyes stared at me in disbelief. How could she have those eyes? She is Korean isn't she? Was her mother of father European or American? I had to know. 
 
 
 
"No. She's coming with me." I turned to see a guy glaring at me and I scoffed. It was the douchebag that stained my shirt. He grabbed her hand and pulled her away from me. I scoffed again and pulled on her other hand. Every time I touched her I felt electricity surge through me. It felt strange. I shook it off and pulled her into my chest, loving the way she fisted my shirt. 
 
 
 
"You're interrupting us. Leave." He scoffed and looked at her. 
 
 
 
"Chaerin-ah. Come on. Junghee is worried." His voice softened as he spoke to her and I felt a pang of jealousy as she nodded and tried pulling away from me. I tightened my grip around her and gave him a smirk. 
 
 
 
"She's going to have lunch with me." He glared at me and I started walking her away in my arms. 
 
 
 
"Yah! Let me go! I don't know you!" She pushed me of somehow and ran to the guy. He grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled her away, sending me a glare over his shoulder. I scoffed and walked off, kicking the air in frustration. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yay! Updated in time! XD I honestly lost how I was gonna write this but oh well. I hope you enjoyed it! Even though its a short chappie!
 
comments, upvotes, and all of you wonderful subbies are much appreciated and loved!
 
until next time my lovelies!~~~