SHE IS MINE, SORRY~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

Lining up, the seven boys arm themselves, clutching their favorite weapons, as well as backups. Even J-Hope ends up strapping a few knives to his belt and into his boots, sending you a wolfish grin, winking.

“Ready, Doll?” he asks strangely sweetly. You nod slightly, nibbling you lip rubbing your arm sheepishly.

“Remember, stay behind me at all times. Okay?” his voice hardening. You look up at him strangely, blinking. Why does he care?

Why does he care if you are killed by CAP?

Why do any of them care?

You have been nothing but an inconvenience.

 

Revenge, he is only angry that CAP played them. You convince yourself.

 

“Hey, Kid.” Reina’s soothing voice comes gently, her arms wrapping around you slowly. You relax, forcing a smile, looking back at her. You don’t notice the jealous looks that flash across both J-Hope and Jin’s faces.

 “How are you holding up?” laughing bitterly, you reach back to pat her head.

“Just take him down.” You say quietly, shrugging a bit. She grins, J-Hope barks a laugh, his fist lightly grazing the top of your head in an almost affectionate way.

“Doll,” he begins, giving an arrogant grin. “You don’t trust… us?”

Blinking, you think about it. Do you trust them? After all, they are working to save your life… even if it just comes with their revenge. Pausing, you smile up at him, nodding slightly. If nothing else, you trust them to take CAP out… if not try and keep you from the cross fire.

He seems surprised, but pleased, the look flashing unconsciously.

Moments later, there is a sound deep in the forest. The signal.

He is coming. There is a shot, far off… a yell. Wincing you whimper, clenching your fists, your eyes closing silently, praying that Jimin is okay.

If CAP hurt that sweet boy… you growl to yourself, your jaw is tight. J-Hope and Reina seem to notice this, similar thoughts crossing their minds.

“Doll,” J-Hope begins.

“Get back.” Jung Kook continues.

“Now.”  Reina states, pulling you back roughly.

Huffing, you pout up at her, glaring a bit. J-Hope chuckles, his face turning very serious.

“Cool your , Doll. He’s coming.” He whispers, tugging you behind him. A snap echoes out into the clearing, everyone’s heads snapping up, growling, and lifting their guns automatically. Seeing the bill of a hat, I stop them, placing a hand over J-Hope’s hand.

“It’s not him.” I say softly, relaxing when Jimin comes stumbling up to you all. He smiles sheepishly at you, nodding in thanks. Monsta tosses him a gun, patting him on the back softly.

“Good job, Kid.” He mutters. Jimin beams but pauses.

“He is coming, quickly. He isn’t far be-“again, as if on cue; a shot wizzes past Monsta’s head, shouting following. Yelping, Jimin shoves you farther towards the hide out.

“INSIDE.” He hisses, J-Hope shoving you both inside hurriedly.

“Run!” J-Hope growls lowly, shoving you in, slamming the door closed immediately. Stumbling inside, you immediately start looking around for a place to hide. It will only be a matter of time before one of the Teen Top boys manage to slip by to find you.

J-Hope growls, unable to find a place to hide you either.

“Doll, help me find somewhere.” He hisses in your ear, pressing against you to urge you forward.

Perking up, you grab his wrist.

“Promise to not be angry with me?”

He nods.

Pausing, you tug his wrist silently, leading him to the back of the hide out, feeling on the wall slowly. J-Hope frowns, Jimin following you both quickly.

“I’ll need help opening it…” you blush. “The door is heavy.” Automatically, J-Hope helps you pry a stone door open. He would have never even noticed this door… it blended so well into the wall! Grunting, J-Hope looks at Jimin pleadingly.

Jimin needed to help his Hyung keep her safe. That is all J-Hope cares about.

Between them both, the door opens easily, dust flying out in a puff of smoke. Coughing, J-Hope moves to push you in silently. Quickly, you grab his wrist tightly, tugging on it, begging him to come with you. He looks at Jimin who nods slightly, holding up his gun as if he is ready.

“Go ahead, Hyung, I will make sure no one finds you.”

Nodding, J-Hope slides into the hidden room, having to press against you as the stone door closes automatically.

“Humph,” he grunts, pressing you back against the wall, holding his shoulder gingerly. Frowning, you reach up, touching his hand.

“Did you get hurt?”

He shakes his head stubbornly. “Just a nick.” He mutters, it didn’t help when the stone door hit it as well. Looking around, he frowns. It is nearly pitch black, only a small dusty light coming from above you. “Is there any way to move? Or is this just a small hide away?” he asks a bit impatiently.

Smiling a bit, you take his hand again, tugging it gently in a ‘follow-me’. He does so without much of a fight, sighing, pouting cutely. Stifling a giggle, you feel on the walls, slowly leading him forward.

Soon enough, the wall gives away, and you stumble into a huge air way.

J-Hope hisses when you stumble, making him yank forward to catch you, his shoulder being thrown into the wall.

“Watch where you’re stepping, Doll.” He mutters breathlessly in your ear, holding you tightly to his chest, one arm tightly around your waist. Pausing, you flush nodding quickly.

“Sorry…” you mutter, tugging away from him, jumping down from a large stone block to a cement floor, the clap of your bare feet echoing loudly in the large room. Turning, you offer your hands up to him smiling sweetly. He pauses, staring at you before jerking slightly, glowering down at you.

“I don’t need your help.” He mutters stubbornly, sliding down silently.

Lips twitching, you watch him, the lighting better here.

“Let me see your shoulder.” You whisper, stepping towards him. He shakes his head, glaring at you slightly.

“No, I am fine. Now, is this the only place this tunnel leads to?”

Shaking your head, you take his hand lightly again. “Nope” you mutter, wincing at the echo as it comes screaming back in your ears.

He follows you silently, he walks deliberately slowly to muffle the sounds of the heels of his shoes. You walk like this for half an hour before J-Hope huffs angrily.

“Where does this lead, Doll?”

Pausing, you look back at him, nibbling your lip.

“Back to the other hide out…” you state slowly, giving him a crooked sheepish grin. He raises an eyebrow letting you lead him the rest of the way until you stop suddenly in the middle of a long deserted hall way. The walls are browning, stained with a sickening black, splattered randomly along the way.

“Is that blood?” pausing, you shrug.

“It may be… this place is crazy old, Oppa.” You mutter, inching your way down the hall a bit unnerved by the idea of so much blood being splayed to cover these walls. Ducking your head, you stand directly in front of J-Hope, staying directly in the middle of the hall.

Sighing, J-Hope scoops you up into his arms, wincing when his shoulder gets jerked down by your weight. Noticing his wince, you frown.

“I can walk…” you mutter. He rolls his eyes.

“We won’t ever get anywhere if you keep inching down this hall… there won’t be any more blood splattered on these walls while we are here… I promise.” He mutters the last part, looking away quickly, avoiding your eyes.

Nodding, you pause before slowly laying your head on his shoulder.

“Tell me when to stop.” He mutters after a few minutes, his arms starting to ache from holding you. You aren’t heavy… but his shoulder is killing him.

 

“Stop.” You mutter minutes later, yawning softly. The rhythm again, starting to put you to sleep. He gently swings you down to land on your feet, nodding, his arms wrapped around you to help you stay steady until you are able to stand on your own.

How does he know you are clumsy? You haven’t walked all that much in front of him…

Great, whatever… I just want to get away… and make sure the others are safe.

“This way.” You mutter, lifting a lone painting on the wall, pushing in a brick in the center, watching silently as the door slowly opens on its own, the sliding sound mixing with that of the soft crunch of tiny stones on the other side.

Blinking, he watches in stunned amazement.

How did he not know this was here?

It doesn’t matter now. Sighing tiredly, you take his hand lightly, leading him down the hall in silence, pushing through old spider webs, shivering as a chilly draft pushes past you.

About 10 minutes later, you pause.

“This it?” J-Hope mutters, looking at the wall in front of him. It looks like a dead end.

Nodding, you push on the center of the wall, grunting softly at the weight of the stone door, J-Hope moving to help you. He makes a soft sound of surprise when he ends up in Monsta’s room, frowning. Sighing, you pull him out of the tunnel before closing the door back, watching in silent wonder as it disappears in the wall again.

“Well… Monsta has something to explain.” He mutters.

“He didn’t know it was there.” You state quietly. J-Hope stares at you, waiting for an explanation. You sigh.

“After I found the passage, I confronted him about it. He was more surprised about it than I was.”

“Then who else knew about it?” he noticed another pair of fresh foot prints in the crushed rubble, looking highly suspicious.

 

“I do.” A deep voice states from the shadows. Jumping, you spin around on your heel, eyes wide. CAP steps out of the shadows slowly, a gun pointed at J-Hope’s chest, his eyes narrowed in a glare. A growl rips from J-Hope’s chest, his hand resting on his gun as well.

“My, my…” J-Hope mutters. “I’ve been waiting for this.” He whispers. CAP smirks a bit.

“Hand her over.” He states pleasantly. “We can just walk away, no more injuries… no hard feelings.” J-Hope snorts, resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

“And what makes you think I would just hand her over?” he sneers, eyeing his gun.

“She is, after all, a bother to you… correct?” CAP smiles slowly. “Trust me, I understand… she has always been that way, even for me. I could hardly stand her.” He mutters huffing at you. Swallowing, you blink back tears as his words slash at your heart.

Have I really been that… annoying... unbearable?

“Oh, you have no clue.” J-Hope smirks. “But I’m still not handing her over.”

CAP frowns, his eyes hardening.

“Oh? And why not?” J-Hope chuckles.

“Well… you see… I have this problem” he grins. “I’m really bad at sharing… and SHE IS MINE.” He states harshly, suddenly pulling you behind him roughly, pulling his gun from his waist band. Immediately, shots are fired, muzzles flashing brightly, nearly blinding you, the sound deafening. You cover your ears, clenching your ears shut tightly.

Opening your eyes, your gasp crying out. No… No, No, No… Please.

 

“J-HOPE”


guys~ this is a few days past what I promised you...

I APOLOGIZE!

Please dont kill me... *hides behind J-Hope* wahhhh oppa, make sure you dongsaeng is safe...

(also, if anyone feels I am being cruel about how CAP and Teen Top are being... I do apologize. dont get any kind of idea that i dont like Teen Top. as a matter of fact, i love them with a burning passion! they are one of my favorite groups... but they happened to be the one group that i could see like this... please forgive me!)