THE ROOM~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

He just walks, for what seems like forever, he just walks. A flight of stairs, a hall way, another flight of stairs followed by yet another flight.

Where exactly is he taking me? You wonder pitifully. He says nothing, in fact the only sound coming from either of you is the muffled sound of the soles of his shoes.

He doesn’t seem to be very… entertained. He seems bored. He was expecting you to be fighting, screaming, kicking and flailing like a fish, yet, you lay rigidly over his shoulder, taking the pain, staying still and oddly silent.

Pouting, you set your elbow on the meat of his back, propping your head up to get some of the blood flowing properly once more. All of this hanging upside down has got you dizzy. When is this long hall way going to end? You groan.

Finally, he thinks to himself. I was beginning to think she was asleep… or dead.

“How much longer?” you whine. He rolls his eyes. Leave it to a woman to complain. Though he had to admit, you complained a lot less than most, not to mention your current… circumstances.

“When I put you down, Princess.” He growls, annoyed. You wince a bit. You can feel that he has a gun.

Is he going to kill me down here? You wonder fearfully.

Moments later, he pauses, a latch and a loud metal CLINK of a bolt echoes unendingly in the abandoned creep way. You wince a bit, listening to the door creak with rust and age as he pushes it open. Immediately, he walks in, dumps you on the bed roughly, and winks lustily at you before turning back towards the door.

“Don’t even think about trying to escape.” He says causally. “You can’t crack this bolt, and there is no other way out.” He says almost happily. He steps out closing and locking the door back, but you can still hear him. There is a long rectangle like hole in the center of the door, a small, thin piece of metal blocking the other side from view. Lifting the piece of metal, you can see him bend over giving you a satisfied smirk, winking at you again.

“You look comfortable.” He muses. “I hope you like your little room, I decorated myself.” He laughs loudly, letting the light metal cover swing back into place, his laughter and his footsteps echoing loudly in your small “room” making your ears ring.

Oh lord, what are you to do now?

The bastard.

Looking around, you realize, this was what you thought you would only read about in books and see on TV. This is not just a place to keep you under lock and key, this is a good old fashioned dungeon. Joy.

 

Grey, grey and black. The walls are grey and cracked, but stable. The majority of the room remains in the shadows, quiet drips echoing off of the four walls. Sighing, you slide off the bed slowly to see what you have to work with.

Not much.

The walls are steady, yes, but there are a few places that if you could manage to chip away at enough to make a tunnel… and keep it from their eyes. Looks like you have to keep them from walking around in here. But how?

Later, first, what else is in here?

Walking to the farthest wall, you pause, rattling the Iron Gate you have come face to face with. Hopefully, you look up, hoping you could somehow climb it. Oh no, that would be too easy. It is bolted to the ceiling.

“Well… I could break those bolts… it wouldn’t be too obvious. I just have to count of them not being so observant….” You pause mentally face palming.

J-Hope and that… Jung? Yeah, whatever, they both are itching for a reason to just… eliminate me.

Sighing, you lean against the gate, banging your head lightly, groaning. What are you going to do now? There is always the tunneling idea?

No…. that one is out too.

Out of the corner of your eye something sparkles, catching your eye. When you lean forward you feel your blood freeze in your veins. Hanging behind this Iron Gate is an entire wall of weapons, each hanging on its own individual hook. These weapons, these instruments of torture lay sparkling in the dim lighting of the bulb above, the handles are worn and their tips… their blades are caked in dried blood.

Gasping, you stumble back meeting a rock solid wall. Yelping, you spin around. That wall was much to close. Towering over you is a man, dressed in all black, his eyes shaded. He has a normal haircut, his hair swished to the side, he is thin but he is built. He smirks a bit, stepping towards you slowly, a knife in his hand casually trying to hide it behind his back. You scream backing away from him. He chuckles, following you step for step, lifting his shades.

“I see you have found my little… stash.” He winks down at you, wrapping his hand around your arm a bit roughly, pushing you against the gate. You whimper, trying to push him away, to wiggle out of his grip, yet, he only squeezes harder.

In the back ground there are footsteps, urgent ones.

“Jin,” the voice growls. The voice is deep, you shiver watching in fear as the man above you turns his head ever so slightly to acknowledge the figure in the door way. “out.” The voice commands. He pauses, debating before he finally pushes away from you, winking.

“Next time, princess.” He sneers, pushing past the other man. You don’t move, you are too shocked to move. The ice in your veins slowly melts, leaving you numb, staring in front of you blankly, and slowly sliding to your knees.

He man sighs, strolling over to you, lightly checking for any injuries, cursing to himself about ‘insubordinate ers’.

You don’t fight his touch, you don’t flinch. You just wait for him to leave. And, soon enough, he does, slamming the door shut behind him.

You flinch, the slam waking your senses again, your emotions ramming you like a ton of brinks. Suddenly you can’t keep the tears from your eyes, you can’t keep your breath from coming out in spurts and you can’t keep your heart from pounding.

Whimpering, you curl up into a small ball on the floor, sobbing until the black claims your consciousness from exhaustion.

 

Guys,

what do you think?

please share!

what can i do? how can i make it better? and what do you think should happen?

oh and, is there anything you think i should re-do or anything??

-KITKAT_BUNNYTIME