AROOOOOO~ WHAT UP, WOLF BOY?

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

Slowly, they all lead you out to the forest. Shivering you look around, confused. It’s almost dark out now, the sun touching the horizon, a thin mist beginning to form around your ankles, the blackness wrapping around the trees like the dead, their shadows stretching out like hands and fingers, desperately reaching out for something to drag into their depths.

Shivering, you look at the tree line unsure of this.

What does he have to show you, which requires you to be… out here?

“Stay.” J-Hope states, pushing your shoulders when you attempt to keep following him. Raising an eyebrow, you cross your arms, omphing at him.

“I’m not a dog, J-Hope.” he snorts rolling his eyes.

“You sure?” you nod.

“Yes, because if I were, with me being a female, that would make me a , and I am probably one of the least y girls you know.” You state rather casually, pushing him towards the trees. “Hurry, before I just go back inside.”

He gaps at you, earning chuckles from the guys behind you.

“Oh, snap.” One mutters. “Get ‘em princess,” your lips twitch. Chanyeol.

When he doesn’t move, you shake your head, pushing him again. “Go wolf boy, hurry.” You tease, smiling up at him. He pouts, nodding slightly before disappearing behind some trees, throwing out his underwear moments later, making a soft triumphant sound, chuckling at your expression.

Oh god…

“You’re sure you aren’t a girl?” you call out nervously. Lay and D.O laugh hard, being shoved to the back of the group to hide them. Reina comes over, leaving Jin’s side, wrapping her arms around you, as if for support. Confused, you look at her strangely.

“What is he doing, Reina?” she knows, and you know it.

She smiles weakly.

“You will see, Kid… Just… have an open mind?” you shrug.

“I’ll have an open mind, but I swear, if he is a girl, I’m not lesbian.” You state, making a face. She chuckles shaking her head.

You’ll be fine.

A ripping sound coming from the trees catches your attention, completely ignoring everything else going on around you. What could he be ripping? He doesn’t have any clothes on…

Everyone behind you doesn’t seem surprised. They all seem to be holding their breaths, even the chuckling twins in the back have been silenced. Stepping forward slowly, lifting your head in curiosity. 

There is whining before you are yanked back by three hands, your bottom lip juts out in a pout.

Looking back, you furrow your eyebrows at Chanyeol, Lay and Jin.

 

Wait, why would Jin care if something were to happen?

 

“Wait.” Lay states seriously, all traces of playfulness drained from his eyes. “Just… wait.” He mutters his eyebrows. Nodding slightly, you look at him, leaning back into the touch.

“Okay, okay… fine” you mutter, sitting down, crossing your arms pouting like a small child. Lay’s lips twitch a bit but he doesn’t sit next to you, all three slipping back into their lines to wait and watch what will happen.

Will you accept it?

Will you freak?

What will you think?

Slowly, minutes later, a large wolf slowly clambers out from behind the trees where J-Hope had disappeared from. You tense, looking at it, able to tell everyone is still there.

They are still… but they aren’t afraid, you can tell.

“…J-Hope?” you ask slowly, unsure, swallowing. The wolf pauses, sensing your hesitation, before appearing to nod at you. Tilting your head slowly, you take in his appearance. He is huge, bigger than any dog, or wolf you have ever seen before. His dark chocolate fur glints in the sun, soft flecks of red reflecting off of it as she shakes out his fur, making a soft happy sound.

your lips slowly, you peer at him unsure.

How do you know this is him?

You can train wolves.

“J-Hope?” you ask again. He nods slightly sitting down slowly right in front of you, his mouth opening in a toothy grin. You scoff, leaning up slowly, silently freaking out but your curiosity quickly over rides it. He hesitantly leans down slowly, meeting your hand.

His eyes.

Damn, he’s made you a believer.

His eyes twinkle in the light. You pout, flicking his ear lightly. “God, Wolf boy, what is wrong with you?” he pauses, pain seeping in his eyes. There is an uncomfortable silence behind you. “You freaked me out for a minute.” You murmur, sliding closer to pet his fur in wonder.

Everyone lets out a breath they didn’t know they were holding, simultaneously.

J-Hope barks a laugh, nuzzling into her, knocking her on her back, her face. You squeal a laugh, trying to push him away.

“Noooo,” she cries. “That tickles!!!” she squeals, making everyone laugh.

 

“So…” you begin. “Who else is a wolf?” you ask casually. They all look at you, some amused, others wary.

You shrug. Who cares now?

The secret is out.

“Everyone.” J-Hope states quietly, bending over his plate of food, shoving more food in his mouth. Everyone glares at him, growling lowly. You look at Reina in surprise.

“Even you?” she shakes her head, smiling a bit nervously.

“Nope… not a wolf.” Lay grunts, making a distasteful face.

“Dammed Witch.” He mutters.

 

“Wait… Witch?”





So... i know this is really short... but it was kind of a continued of the last chapter xP

i'm not sure how much longer i will continue this... Teen Top is gone... well, CAP is ;)

and there isnt much more for Bangtan to do,

 

should i make a sequel for what happens afterwards?

seriously guys... leave comments.