MINE~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

SCRAPE, SCRAPE, SCRAPE…

Hour after hour, your hand slides down the wall, scraping desperately at a crack in the wall, chipping away at a small hole. Slowly, it grows.

After about six hours of continuous scraping and chipping, your wrist finally goes numb, the small piece of metal slipping from your fingers. Sighing, you lean your head against the wall, nibbling your lip while rubbing your wrist gingerly.

How long can you do this? You wonder.

Sometime, they will come down here when you aren’t expecting it, and catch you. Whining softly, you wonder how long this tunneling will take to actually get going. Maybe this isn’t the BEST idea.

Letting out a deep breath, you glance around.

Okay, new idea… leaning against the wall, you stare ahead of you trying desperately to think of something. What can you do to get away? It’s not like they will just come down here and take you back upstairs with them.

“They aren’t stupid.” You mutter, “They will probably keep me down here just in case CAP finds this place…” the thought of your Ex fills you with… mixed emotions. There were plenty of reasons why you both broke it off.

Flashback

Coming home from school, you rush to your boyfriend’s house, CAP. You always love being with him, he spoils you and always takes you out after school.

“It’s Friday!” you exclaim, making your way inside. Friday means you get to spend the entire weekend with him and the boys. He doesn’t answer, but this isn’t unusual. Silently, you make your way through the tunnels they have leading towards their hangout.

They have many dead ends leading away from their main rooms.

There are soft moans coming from one of the rooms.

“Oh chunji…” you mutter, shaking your head. He has always been a player, but he isn’t the biggest one. L.Joe just doesn’t bring his girls to the hide out. Only chunji does.

Imagine your surprise when you see Chunji… and L.Joe sitting in the main room playing video games. They both look up when you come in, grinning.

“_____!” they exclaim

“Hyung has been waiting on you, what took you so long?” chunji tsks barley looking up from his game. You flush a bit, ducking your head.

“He knows school lets out late on Friday’s!” you whine. They chuckle.

“Doesn’t make him any less impatient.” L.Joe grins. You roll your eyes.

“Where is he?” they both their heads to the side, motioning to his “office”.

“He has some lady in for business meeting”

Smiling, you make your way over, knocking lightly so you won’t startle him… again. He pulled a gun on you last time you snuck up on you. He was so apologetic, and has tried to this day to make it up to you.

Sounds inside ceased.

Slowly, you crack the door, your eyes wide.

CAP is laying on his back, head thrown back, but he is turned towards the door, his eyes wide. On top of him is his… “Business” partner, a lovely foreign blond, her clothes all but torn from her body. He opens his mouth to say something, but you slam the door closed.

“__-______ please!” he yells, the sound of clothes being thrown around, the distinct “oomph” of the woman being thrown off of him.

You don’t care. You run, sprinting past Chunji and L.Joe as they play their games. They look up confused as CAP comes rushing out of the door half , his... “Business” partner coming out in nothing but an un-buttoned button down shirt.

They gap at their Hyung.

“CAP!” they yell. He throws yells out in pain watching as you turn away, leaving him there.

End Flashback

Sighing, you lean your head back, facing the ceiling, blinking back the tears. The pain of his betrayal still stings.

But… he wants to save you… does he still love you? Or does he just feel bad that, that is the way you found out that he was over you?

I would have rather that then him breaking it off and seeing him in the streets with that… bimbo the next day… you think spitefully wiping roughly at your eyes. No tears, not for him. You have been over him for months.

You were so caught up in your memories that you didn’t hear the door open, or the heavy footsteps as they approach you.

“Crying Doll? Hardly seems like you.” A voice sneers, startling you. Your head snaps towards the figure in the shadows, scowling.

“I’m not crying.” You snap. You know that voice, J-Hope. He scoffs, stepping from the shadows.

“PLEASE, you were sniffling.” He rolls his eyes, looking down at you. “Thinking about your pathetic boyfriend? He won’t save you.” He chuckles darkly.

“Ex-boyfriend” you state sharply, lifting yourself to your feet to face him. He raises an eyebrow, stepping forward.

“Oh? You think you can take me on, Doll?” he asks, tilting his head. Its times like this you wonder how “bad” he really is. Look at his eyes! They aren’t cold… maybe it is the lighting playing with your mind again. He looks over your shoulder, noticing the small scrapped hole in the wall.

“Trying to escape?” he growls. Well, there he goes again, back to being cold. And we were so close to making a bond, you think to yourself sarcastically.

“Like you said, he won’t save me. I guess it’s my job to save myself then” you sneer up at him. He chuckles grabbing your hair tightly, yanking your forwards towards him. You refuse to make a sound to satisfy him, he watches you, judging your reaction. Seeing your platonic glare, he smirks, bringing you in close.

“Want to know a secret?” he whispers in your ear, his mouth just below your ear, practically pressed to your jaw, his hot breath making you shiver. “You aren’t getting out, ever.” He growls. “You are mine.” He mutters.

“And I’m never letting you get away.” He growls harshly, nipping at your throat. You go stiff, afraid. He chuckles, lightly pushing you away, letting you fall on your back against the side of the bed.

“Sleep Tight” he winks, chuckling, his eyes flashing possessively before walking out again.

The slam of the door makes you wince, the silence filling the room seems to fill your soul. He is never going to let you go. But, why you?

 

You will have to work to find out~ ;)