LETS GO~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

The night is black, the light bulb finally flickering out. Sighing, you push yourself out of bed, blinking until your eyes adjust to the lack of light. What now?

You can hardly find your way in the dark. To afraid that J-Hope would find his way back down here tonight, you lay awake, staring at the ceiling, listening to the sounds of the night. At least you can still hear the sounds… wait…

That means you are above ground!

Sliding out of the bed, you shuffle around on the ground, searching for the wall. Something somewhere has to show you the light, so to speak. There has to be a way out, that isn’t tunneling out.

Maybe the building is partially underground. That would explain why you had to dig through dirt after you broke through stone earlier today. Softly, with light hands, you start feeling on the wall, looking for a breeze, listening for the sounds of the outside world.

There has to be something here.

Near the Iron Gate, in the corner, you feel it. It is a light breeze passing through the stones. No wonder it is always so cold in here, you muse dryly. Gently, you press against it, the stones grinding a bit loudly. After a few moments, you pause, looking around, listening for the sounds of footsteps.

Nothing.

Grinning, you gently push the stone back more, wincing when it falls back with a loud clunk, the sound of shattering stone as it echoes through the tiny room. You pause again, waiting for the footsteps.

With as many night time visitors you receive, you are sure they have someone standing guard, listening for you.

Again, nothing.

Sighing in relief, you look through the hole. It isn’t the outside, but there is a small room behind the wall here. Curiously, you test some of the other stones nearly yelling out in happiness when they too start to give.

I guess this room wasn’t made as well as I thought… you think happily, thanking the lord for your good hearing.

Slowly, one by one you pull the stones away from the wall. There are so many of them that you are afraid to risk another one crashing. Lifting the last stone away, you look at your small pile then at the small hole you have created for yourself. It is barley big enough for you to dip down and fit through.

Making a small triumphant sound, you squeeze through the hole, stumbling out onto the other side. The wall isn’t as close as you thought it would be.

Standing slowly, you feel around, looking for some sort of light source.

Finally, you find a light, a candle. Quickly, you search for a lighter, or even a match. Just to your luck, a box of matches are laying directly behind it. Grinning a bit, you light one of the matches, touching it to the candles wick. The entire room seems to open up before your eyes.

“Where am I?” you murmur in wonder. This room must have been locked up for decades, judging by the level of built up dust, but the style looks as if it were decorated only… maybe months ago. Nothing later than a few years.

In fact, this place somehow looks like it could be newer than the house built by these… bangtan boys… or so CAP called them. The walls are stronger, more recently built and very steady. The floors are carpet, white and very clean. The ceiling isn’t very high but it is high enough for someone of maybe J-Hope’s size to stand comfortably.

He isn’t THAT tall…you grumble to yourself, inspecting the room further, not realizing that your dirty feet are leaving soft prints on the white carpet. The walls are a pretty shade of forest green, the color even covering the ceiling. There are a few items hanging from the walls. Drawings, paintings, verses from poems, exerts from novels. It is all… new. The paintings are modern and surprisingly vibrant against the subtly of the green back drop. In the corner is a desk, it is regular sized, something you would see in the store today. Sprawled out across the desk top are papers, books and pictures.

There is a… laptop? Your eyes widen, brushing your fingertips over it lightly. The dust that rubs off onto your fingers isn’t light and fluffy like it normally would be, it is chalky… like from a crushed stone… your eye brows knit together in confusion.

Where could this have come from? You wonder, glancing around, lifting the candle higher so you can see more.

Nothing is left unseen. There isn’t much to this room, only the art, the desk… and the papers. Where is the door? There has to be a door.

Again, curiosity gets the best of you.

Setting the candle on the floor, you start feeling on the walls for any kinds of cracks, anything to show a hidden door. Slowly, you slide from one corner of a wall to the next, nibbling your lip.

This could mean your freedom.

Behind you, the almost silent sound of a wooden door sliding over the floor catches you off guard. That isn’t from the dungeon… you wouldn’t have heard the slide… not like that. The metal door screeches, not slides. Swallowing, you turn slowly, eyes wide.

You nearly scream at who is before you.

Standing there, nearly steaming in anger, is J-Hope. He is wearing the mask, his eyes narrowed at you to the point that you aren’t totally sure he can see you fully, his hands are clenching and unclenching slowly.

One second he is in the door way, the next he is standing in front of you, as if he just appeared there. Squeaking, you jump back, your breath catching in fear. His eyes flash red, an inhuman growl ripping from his chest.

“I told you.” He says slowly, his voice measured. “You. Are. Mine. And I’m never letting you leave.” He whispers, his fingers wrapping slowly around your throat. Lifting your hands to his, you try and pry his fingers loose as they tighten to the point you can’t breathe.

“O-Oppa…” you gasp, begging him, black spots slowly starting to overtake your vision. He chuckles darkly.

“Don’t oppa Me.” he growls. “You don’t know how to listen, princess. You deserve this.” He whispers leaning forward to your ear.

“I told you, don’t try me.” he growls, his voice getting deeper and angrier, his body seeming to grow, pressed to yours. His nose and mouth seem to form into a muzzle, long fanged teeth sliding out from behind black lips.

“Now, now you will pay.” He whispers, his jaws locking fully around your neck, crushing down.

 

Gasping, you jolt up, your hands flying to your throat. Nothing but a small bite… that is obviously human. You wince not sure if you really want to know when and why you got this bite mark.

J-Hope isn’t other worldly… well… in looks maybe, you have to admit, but he isn’t… an animal.

Taking deep, harsh breaths, you look around quickly. The dim light bulb is still burning, there are no sounds of the night…

It was just a dream.

Sighing, you toss your legs over the side, leaning into your palms, rubbing at your face harshly. This is the third time you have dreamt of your escape this week. You are getting desperate. No one has visited you for a week, except to toss some garbage they call food through the hole in the door.

J-Hope hasn’t come back with any more threats, Jin hasn’t come to kill you in your sleep and Jung… whatever his name is… hasn’t come to kill you either. Yet their words haunt you, they keep you from sleep, they make you jump at any sound that happens to echo through the corridors.

‘Next time, princess’

‘Your mine.’

‘I’m never letting you get away.’

 

How much longer can I live like this? You wonder the slop for food, not sleeping, scared and desperate… shaking your head you groan.

You don’t even know what to think anymore. You usually have the answers, you usually have the plan. You usually can get yourself out of dangerous situations.

There is a first time for everything… I suppose.

“Finally, you woke up.” a thick voice mutters from the shadows.

You watch in horror as J-Hope steps out of the shadows, his mask hanging loosely around his neck, his hair messed up sleepily, his eyes narrowed. Your fingers gently cover the fresh bite mark on your neck, gingerly tracing the grooves.

He smirks sleepily.

“Morning, Princess. Time to go.”

 

 


guys, please forgive me!

this chapter isnt... exactly what i wanted..

please dont hate me to much if you dont like it *hides behind J-Hope*