WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE~?

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

“J-Hope” you cry, gently shaking his body, tears clouding your vision. “J-Hope… Oppa… Please.” You whimper, shaking his body harder.

Anger and sadness washes over you hard, gasping for breath, suddenly very light headed. Pushing down on his wound, you feel tears slide down your cheeks, dripping down your arms and hands.

“Come on, J-Hope… come on… open your eyes… please.”

CAP chuckles, his gun turned to you now.

“He deserved it, _____. You are mine… and mine alone.” Tensing, you glare up at him, suddenly very unafraid of him and his gun. What could he do?

Put you out of your misery?

Take you away from your personal hell? And no, your time with the boys is not hell… but your life before it was. A horrible, continuous hell that drove you crazy.

“Oh?” you start bravely. “I’m YOURS?!” you snap, snarling at him. He pauses, having never seen this side of you. He had to admit, it was pretty hot. He hadn’t meant everything he had told J-Hope… he still loves you and you were never annoying or a burden at all. In fact, you listened to him like none of his other girlfriends…

But you left him…

So you have to go.

“Yes.” He states plainly. “Mine.” He smirks. “But you left me love… I could have given you everything… We could have been happy.”

“Yes, between your women.” You sneer, glowering at him, kneeling to press on J-Hope’s wound again, silently willing him to wake up. He doesn’t.

Behind you there is a loud click, and a shot. Tensing, you wait for the hit, wait for the sting. It never comes. Blinking in surprise, you look behind you. CAP is laying limply over Monsta’s bed, his arm laid out in front of him, his hold on the gun lax.

There is shuffle from the door making you jump. Spinning around, you stare up wide eyed. There is another man standing above you, a sick grin plastered on his face.

“Hello, Love” he hums. He is not one of Teen Top or Bangtan… swallowing, you cover J-Hope a little more. He chuckles.

“I won’t kill him… or you.” He smirks. “That isn’t my mission. Come now love… make this easy on me, won’t you?”

Mission? , an assassin.

Swallowing, you look around, spotting J-Hope’s gun. Pausing, you wait for a moment that you think he may not get you as quickly before leaping for it. There is a grunt, your arms being pinned to the floor, his body hovering over yours.

“Okay… so you aren’t making it easy…” he mutters, grouching like a sleepy child.

Glaring up at him, you huff. He chuckles.

“Cute. Okay, come on, Princess.” He mutters pulling away slowly when you don’t fight back. Quickly, before he could stop you, you snatch up J-Hope’s gun moving to point it at him, only to have his pressed against your throat, the cool metal making your shiver.

“Come on Love… I thought we had an understanding.” He pouts, jutting out his bottom lip.

Who does he sound like?

Duh… J-Hope. Only… he doesn’t act like him. He is more… childish.

Freezing, you let the item slip from your fingers, nibbling your lip.

“Please… just don’t let him die.” You whisper. He smiles a bit. He has a nice smile… a pretty one.

“Trust me… he will live. That is a part of my mission.” He whistles, five other men coming rushing into the room, two lugging J-Hope away, two others move to secure CAP and make sure he is dead… then the last stands behind the man above you, waiting for instructions.

“D.O…. take her to the hide out.” He mutters, standing slowly, removing his gun from your neck. Blinking, you grunt as you are thrown over this… D.O’s shoulder… now what does this remind you of?

Sighing, you lean forward, praying that Reina and the others find you soon. For now… why fight? They aren’t hurting you.

Something presses against your neck, warm fingers probing gently before darkness over takes your vision.

“Night, Princess.” A kind voice whispers as everything seems to fade away.

 

When you come to, everything is dark around you. You expected everything to just be a dream… just like every other time… Reina… Teen Top trying to kill you… J-Hope saving you, but the bed you are laying on is too soft and the atmosphere is to warm… much different from the dungeon which was always cold and damp. Not to mention, your bed in the dungeon was rock hard… maybe because it was nearly carved from a rock…

Sitting up slowly, you squint your eyes to try and see better around you, blinking quickly to let your eyes get used to the lighting.

There is hardly anything around you. Four plain walls… from what you could see, they were white. There is a single door, a cheap side table… and another bed. Wait… another bed…

Taking another look, you realize that it is occupied.

Swallowing, you slide from the bed, eyes wide, shuffling closer to see who it is. Is it one of those boys who kidnapped you… again? The figure remains unmoving, almost limp on the bed. His breathing is low and harsh, like he has a huge weight on his chest.

“Princess…” a soft voice moans in pain, hands gripping at the sheets. Pausing you realize that you recognize that voice.

“J-Hope” you nearly cry, collapsing beside him taking his hands. He jerks a bit when you take his hand, his fingers curling around yours tightly, almost painfully. He is hot and clammy. Frowning, you brush the wet hair from his forehead, slicking it back lightly so it doesn’t stick to his forehead.

A minute later, the door swings open, the light flickering on.

Standing there are six men, their eyes narrowed sleepily, their hair tussled and most are half dressed.

“I told you she was up” one mutters, his sleepy voice deep and sultry.

“You were supposed to be watching out, Lay” another growls. One boy, who was dressed normally, but his hair is tasseled as well, eyes narrowed as if he had just been woken up, scoffs.

“You act like you have never fallen asleep watching someone before.” The boy points out, glowering. The boy tenses, glaring at the taller boy. “And at least this one didn’t escape.” He adds, looking back at you.

They are all looking at you. You are looking back at them, your grip on J-Hope’s hand tightening.

“She isn’t trying to get away…” a tall boy in the back yawns, rubbing his eyes gently. Who are these boys? They are so… unprofessional? Who hired them?

“He is fine, Princess.” The man who saved you states, poking his head in through the door aside from the other six men. “He is sweating off the infection.” He assures you, smiling sweetly. You frown, looking at him intently, wide awake.

“Who are you?” they blink. The man who saved you shrugs.

“I am Suho.” He states, waving a bit.

“D.O” the bickering boy states. Your lips twitch, but blink, remembering him. He was the one who carried you here.

“You seem much different now.” You mutter, surprised when he hears. He smirks a bit.

“How so, Doll?” you roll your eyes.

“Less of a jerk.” You state plainly, the others laugh, leaving him to scowl a bit, crossing his arms.

“Lay.” The man who was supposed to ‘watch’ you says mock bowing. “Mi’ lady.” He says obviously because Suho calls you princess. He grins. “We will get along just fine.” He states, winking.

“Luhan.” A smaller boy states from beside Lay. He is skinny but tall, his features more feminine. You smile at his bed head and sleepy look. He is about to fall asleep on his feet.

“Chanyeol.” The tall one states. Blinking, you recognize his voice from before everything went black. ‘Night, Princess’.

“Sehun.” Another, nearest Luhan states a bit monotonously. He too looks like he is about to fall asleep on his feet… or he is just really bored. He doesn’t look like he smiles a ton.

“And I suppose that leaves me last, Princess.” A good looking boy smiles from the very end, having to poke through the others to make his way to the front. He mock bows like Lay, grinning a bit. Well isn’t he awake now, isn’t he?

“Chen at your service.” He hums, winking.

You nod slightly, tilting your head trying to remember them all. They obviously aren’t their real names… why would someone name their kids things like ‘Lay’ and ‘D.O’?

“Pleasure.” You state, blinking, surprised that they actually told you who they were.

What are these people?

 

Well, isn’t this going to be interesting?


OKAY GUYS~

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE...

BUT YOU GUYS SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE GUNNA FREAK

SO... I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND THROW IN A SHORT CHAPTER TO HELP YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT~

^^ PLEASE DONT HATE ME?

INTRODUCING....

EXO~