Do Aeygo for Oppa~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

“How is he doctor?” Chanyeol asks half-jokingly from the door, leaning against the frame, his long legs taking up the rest of the door way, his huge grin taking up most of his face. You smile weakly up at him, in return.

Ever since Luhan hit his head, his vision wasn’t the only thing that turned out to be effected.

“Holding up, he isn’t as delirious.” Turns out, when wolves get concussions, they not only lose their eye sight, but their patience and personality as well… okay, and well, they get quite sick because it messes with their healing.

Chanyeol chuckles, kneeling beside you, patting your shoulder.

“You haven’t slept properly in days… I can watch him.” He offers. You sigh, nodding. He is right. This isn’t healthy and J-Hope is dying, watching you with worry in his eyes.

As much as he irritates you, you hate to worry him. Not to mention, you are the only girl in the house now…

One girl, 18 males… amazing odds.

Why does Reina hate you?

J-Hope keeps looking in the door, wanting to just hold you to him already… but he has finally learned when you will accept his skinship, and when you won’t… and when another wolf is ill, you won’t.

And it is killing him.

Crawling into the bed beside Luhan’s you stretch, yawning cutely. Chanyeol chuckles, tucking you in gently, bringing the blankets up to your chin.

“Goodnight, princess.” He whispers, leaning down to press his lips to your temple. Sighing softly, you smile, falling asleep almost immediately. As soon as you are asleep, there is a deep, angry growl from the door. Chanyeol doesn’t have to turn to know who it is. He chuckles, knowing he is pissed.

J-Hope.

“She is mine” he hisses, careful not to wake you.

“You haven’t marked her.” Chanyeol challenges, sending a darker look towards his younger. J-Hope almost shrinks back.

Chanyeol is powerful.

“I will” he mutters confidently. Chanyeol scoffs.

“You aren’t even sure if she likes you!” he gloats, keeping his voice low enough as not to disturb you. He normally isn’t one to be so… forward or serious, but he likes you. Only as a brother, but J-Hope doesn’t know that.

Not to mention that it is fun to mess with the Youngers rage. His only real competition would probably be either Lay or Luhan… oddly enough.

Opening his mouth to speak, he closes it back, huffing. He isn’t sure how you feel about him, you are “too shy” to talk about your feelings to him… oh why did Reina have to leave? She is the only one that knew you well enough to read your mind from your expressions.

And if she were here, she would know you are conflicted.

 

Groaning, you wake softly, hearing their whole conversation. By then, J-Hope had dipped out, disappearing into the woods to vent his anger.

“Chanyeol?” you murmur, half sitting up. The giant kneels, smiling softly, pressing you gently into the sheets, his tone low.

“Yeah?” you frown up at him.

“It’s not nice to tease J-Hope” you mutter. He blinks in surprise before chuckling, realizing that you had heard their little… exchange. You know he only likes you as a brother, but J-Hope doesn’t, apparently.

“I’ll be nicer.” He promises, holding up his right hand in a mock vow. You roll your eyes, laughing sleepily. He softens.

“Sleep now.” You shake your head.

“I can’t.”

“Ill sing to you,” he beams, sitting beside you. Smiling slowly, you nod snuggling back into the sheets. It was about a week ago that you discovered Chanyeol’s amazing singing voice. He smiles, brushing the hair from your face, before ruffling it affectionately, making you pout.

“Do aegyo for oppa?” he asks sweetly, winking asking for your cutest face in return for his vocals.

Fair trade?

Heaving a sigh, you bite back a smile, bringing your fists to your cheeks, winking and sticking your tongue out slightly, the childish voice slipping tiredly past your lips.

“Bbuing~ bbuing~” you hum, he grins a soft lullaby starting to slipping past his lips almost immediately.

You would have found the lullaby silly, and a strange choice, if it were anyone else. Chanyeol is defiantly one of a kind.

Smiling, you melt back into the pillows, your eyes slowly drifting closed, lulled by his deep, enchanting voice. When Chanyeol started singing, the rest of the house goes still, none of the members daring to move.

They know he can sing, but he doesn’t like doing so for others.

Apparently, you are an exception for many things in both packs. Number one being, the only human they have built trust in.

“Goodnight, again, Princess” he grins a bit, pecking the top of your head. “Sleep peacefully this time” he mutters, before slinking from the room, the light flickering off moments after, leaving you and Luhan to nothing else but the ever longing presence of the moon. For the rest of the night, no one stirs.

The rest of the member’s head of to bed not long after you.

And J-Hope… he stays out in the woods, venting.





okay guys, so i havent gotten to update when i wanted... writers block i do apologize. ^_^ but i have many ideas now! hehehe but how do you you guys think it should END just the general idea, this story isnt ending just yet. haha -author Kitkat_bunnytime