A LONG ROAD~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

GUYS, I KNOW THIS IS REALLY REALLY LATE AND I DO APOLOGIZE BUT A LOT HAS BEEN HAPPENING AND FAMILY AND SCHOOL DOES COME BEFORE WRITING (UNFORTUENTLY) SO I AM UPDATING AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN OKAY?

I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS~ MAH LITTLE BUNNIES. :) please forgive me, but I am trying as hard as I can here. I know this upadte isnt long, but it is all I can manage for now. Tell me what you think, what do you think will happen?





 

 

“Princess~” Chanyeol coos teasingly, skirting around a fuming J-hope teasingly. “Your prince charming is here~” he states, pulling his best aegyo, just to irritate the shorter wolf further. Snarling, J-Hope snaps his jaws in warning. Tsking at the younger wolf, Chanyeol winks at you playfully.

“Okay, so he isn’t so charming… or princely… maybe just your wolf in shining… black armor?” he grins a bit ruffling your hair. Giggling, you nod stepping forward to envelope yourself in his hold.

“J-Hoppie~” you coo at him playfully, nuzzling his chest. It has been days since your transformation and you are finally beginning to be able to control yourself doing simple tasks. Before, simply picking up a tea cup, it would shatter. Trying to change the TV channel, the entire remote would simply implode… and don’t even start on getting to try to eat. Forks bent, and snapped, knives have suddenly become less effective than your own teeth, and you could no longer hold your own cup. Finally, you like to use straws.

To be honest, it was hell. But everything melted away when you saw J-Hope again.

He smiled when he saw you, and you couldn’t contain your excited grin. A sudden strange warmth enveloped in your chest, a deep affection that you haven’t felt since CAP expanded, making your fingertips and toes tingle.

Only, this time, it is stronger.

Beaming down at you, his arms tighten around your waist, his nose nuzzling into your neck. Finally relaxing, J-Hope sighs, tugging you closer. He has been going crazy for the past week. Kris kept refusing him the chance to see you, to make sure that you were okay and that it was safe for everyone else. He almost went against orders and snuck in to see you.

He just knew you would be as happy to see him as he is to see you.

“Does he really have to call you princess?” he grumbles against your skin, pouting. Giggling, you wiggle in his arms.

“I let him, so yes.” You hum back, pecking his cheek for the first time. He tenses before completely melting in your embrace. Flushing, he feels his skin tingle where her lips touched, his heart stuttering against his ribs almost painfully.

“Okay,” he whispers finally, when he finds his voice. Behind your back, Chanyeol stands with Luhan, snickering with Luhan at how whipped J-Hope is. Lifting his face from your throat, he scowls at them both, fingers curling into a ball slowly against your back as a silent warning, earning fake, horrified gasps from the chortling pair.

“_______~!”

“Princess~!” they both cry for you, wringing their hands in front of their faces, acting like whimpering children, faking hiccupped sobs. Raising an eyebrow, you glance back at them shaking your head.

“Ignore them, hoppie. They are being immature” you hum, tugging his hand back towards the back of the house, towards your room. Both gap at you, whining.

“HEY~!”

 

Flopping on to your bed, you internally cringe at the soft creak it makes from the sheer force your body inflicts on everything it touches. Though you didn’t show it, J-Hope feels your discomfort, curling up by your side, your hair gently in reassurance.

“We will figure it all out, ___” he whispers softly, knowing you can hear him just fine. “You will be safe, and we will find ways to make things less… fragile for you” he smiles a bit, gently rubbing his nose to your temple in typical wolfish show of affection, a deep rumble emitting from his chest. Unconsciously, you nod, the sound calming you.

“Of course” you grumble back, cuddling into his arms, laying your head on his chest.

He feels stronger, as if his body has reacted to the change in his mate, making him less fragile to her touch as well. His arms fold over her body gently, tugging her closer to him.

“So… can vampires sleep, or are you going to watch me sleep every night?” he tries to joke. Honestly, almost no one knows that vampires really exist anymore. They are almost extinct, and are seen so rarely that people believe that they are truly only a myth that was handed down through the ancients, to scare young pups into doing as they are told.

Much like the boogie-monster to the human kind.

Snorting at his lame attempt at a joke, you poke your tongue out at him, only retracting it when he tries to bite it.

“I guess you will have to find out, now won’t you?” you tease back, making him whine and puff up his cheeks like a child before pouting down at you.

“fine” grinning in satisfaction at having won this argument, you lightly shove his shoulder to make him lie on his back before climbing over him, straddling his waist and lower yourself to lay against his chest warmly, cuddling him like a kitten, your teeth lightly grazing his skin when you brush your lips over his collar bone.

Biting back a groan at the unfamiliar feeling, J-Hope’s arms wind around your waist automatically, looking down at you amused. You have no clue what you do to him.

“What is the verdict?” you ask suddenly as he lay there admiring you. Startled, he looks at you in confusion. “From Kris” you remind him, sitting up some, laying your hands on his chest to remain steady, and tilting your head, hair falling to one side cascading down your body in gorgeous waves.

“You hair got longer too” he whispers, lifting his hand to toy with the ends, trying to avoid the question. Blinking, you only nod.

“Kris,” you state again, frowning at him, gently catching his hand while twirling your hair. “What did he say, J-Hope?” you ask slowly, shoulders slumping. J-Hope has always been blunt with you, even in the beginning when you were their captive.

To be honest, you aren’t sure when you went from captive to protected, but you don’t care either.

He is silent.

Opening your mouth, you move to ask him again, but stop when you see the pain in his eyes. Sighing, you lower yourself back down to love on him, nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck to attempt to sooth his wolf.

“We can do this… together.”

“____-ah~!” Chanyeol begins, barging in, his mouth open to yell something else at you, it being his nature to be hyper. Pausing, he stares wide-eyed, his jaw falling slack when seeing how you are both laying, quickly stuttering out an apology before stumbling backwards out of the room. Frowning, you sit up some, looking out of the door, Luhan standing there wide-eyed as well, before he reaches out to close the door quickly.

“We’re sorry! We should have knocked!”

Looking down at how you are sitting on J-Hope, you start laughing, the sound making J-Hope smile as well. He really hasn’t heard your laugh more than a few times, with everything that you both have been through.

“Oh goodness, serves them right” you sigh, chuckling softly as you lay back down again, not caring how you are laying. You are comfortable.

“Tired, Love?” he grins a bit. Shrugging, you nuzzle his chest lightly.

“Not really. I am thinking” nodding, he sits up on his elbows slowly, softening.

“What about?” he asks quietly, letting you lay against his chest again as he leans back against the wall.

“Where we will go”

“Any ideas?” he asks slowly, looking hesitant. Grinning a bit, you shrug.

“I have always wanted to see Japan…”