WOLF~?

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

GUYS, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT~

I AM SO SORRY~

I DONT HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO TYPE RIGHT NOW SO A FEW CHAPTERS MIGHT BE SHORT.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME~

I WILL TRY AND MAKE LONGER UPDATES SOON!

I LOVE YOU ALL STILL... I SWEAR!


 

“______? _______?!” A woman’s voice whispers urgently from above you. When you don’t respond right away, her hands move from your body, her voice becoming a hiss.

“Lay, what did you do to her?!” There is a small girlish yelp, and a sound that sounds more like a whimpering puppy than a man. Lay… the man who comes to see you most of the time.

“Nothing! I swear!” he groans. “You don’t have to slice me, ya know”

“Damn wolves…” The woman mutters. Wait, you know that voice.

“R-Reina?” you mutter, prying your eyes open. She breathes a sigh of relief, her arms wrapping around you tightly.

“Oh, thank god.” She mutters. Looking around, your eye brows furrow when you see 12 men in your room… and none of them are Bangtan. Slowly, as you wake more, you recognize some of them.

“I know some of them… but who are the rest of them?” you mutter, nibbling your lip. The guys grin, bowing.

“We are… EXO” they say simultaneously. Blinking, you nod.

“Annyeong… Reina… when can we go back?” she laughs softly.

“When it is safe to transport J-Hope.” she states. Softening, you roll onto your side realizing that you are in the same bed as he is, blushing lightly when your face is inches from his, eyes wide, pulling back some. There are chuckles from around you.

Turning, you glare at them are, making a few of them raise their hands in surrender.

“I’d watch out for her,” Suho states, amused. “You should have seen how she stood up to that CAP, Reina.” He states casually. Reina grins a bit, winking at you. Rolling your eyes, you smile a bit. It wasn’t that great… you were just saying what was on your mind… not that spectacular, right?

“Sure it is, Doll” a soft whisper comes from behind you. Blinking, you turn hurriedly, your breath catching. Sitting there, half sat up, J-Hope grins sleepily at you. D.O scowls.

“That’s my nickname for her!” he half whines, half hisses. You roll your eyes.

“He had it first.” You mutter, sitting up to help him up. Surprisingly, he lets you help him. He nods gratefully at you, his lips twitching amused at how you talked to D.O.

Wait… how did he know what you were thinking?!

He smirks a bit, leaning forward.

“There is a lot you don’t know, or understand… yet, Doll. Not yet.” He mutters in your ear, his lips brushing your jaw as he pulls away. Swallowing, your eyes go wide at the contact, blinking at him in confusion… what don’t you know? What are they all hiding?

“Okay, EXO, move out of the way… MOVE” Monsta’s deep voice echoes in the room, all of the members of EXO moving immediately, even the leaders. Stifling a giggle, you watch as all of Bangtan comes piling in. They pause, looking at you before V, Jimin and Jung Kook beam nearly tackling you.

“You’re safe!” V calls happily. J-Hope scoffs, rolling his eyes.

“You act like I couldn’t keep her safe.” All eyes go to him. You shrug.

“You need to stop taking bullets.” You point out, wagging your finger in his face. “It’s not very healthy, ya know” you sing. Everyone, including J-Hope, laughs softly. He leans forward, ruffling your hair.

“As long as you’re safe, Doll.” He shrugs, no longer wincing when he moves his shoulder. Puffing up your cheeks, you narrow your eyes at him. Why must he touch your hair?

“J-Hope… does your shoulder not hurt anymore?” the night in the tunnel…

 

“Watch where you’re stepping, Doll.” He mutters breathlessly in your ear, holding you tightly to his chest, one arm tightly around your waist. Pausing, you flush nodding quickly.

“Sorry…” you mutter, tugging away from him, jumping down from a large stone block to a cement floor, the clap of your bare feet echoing loudly in the large room. Turning, you offer your hands up to him smiling sweetly. He pauses, staring at you before jerking slightly, glowering down at you.

“I don’t need your help.” He mutters stubbornly, sliding down silently.

Lips twitching, you watch him, the lighting better here.

“Let me see your shoulder.” You whisper, stepping towards him. He shakes his head, glaring at you slightly.

Though you hadn’t touched him for long, your hand was covered in blood. He had been shot… and he could hardly hold you up when he picked you up so that means that it wasn’t just a nick like he said it was… but who would fight with him?

He is as stubborn as a mule.

He pauses, opening his mouth to say something.

“He is a quick healer.” Jimin amends, forcing a smile to you. Frowning, you look at Reina, who looks a bit nervous.

“Reina unnie… why did you say ‘damn wolves’ earlier?” she tenses.

“I thought they reminded you of wolves…” she stutters. You roll your eyes. Yes, you said someone reminded you of a wolf… but...

“That was J-Hope, unnie…” you mutter, eyeing all of EXO suspiciously. They all shift, one wolfish groan slipping from the back.

“Smooth, Reina.” Lay grumbles, glaring.

He is still bitter about her hitting him. What are they grumbling about?

“…you’re… not wolves… right?” your voice wavers a bit, staring at them, your eyes wide like a deer’s.

“Hey, she’s a deer… like Luhan” someone states awkwardly, breaking the tension. You smile a bit at the small comment, they are all avoiding the question…

Silence is sometimes a better answer than words…

Luhan looks at you, pouting.

“Stole my nickname.” He whines.

Well, it looks like no one is going to be talking about it right now.


WOLF?

NO WOLF?

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

I AM BEING SERIOUS....

HELP~!