REINA WHO?

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

What’s with all of the commotion? You groan softly, moving to sit up. The shouting and the stomping in the other room wakes you. A pain in your lower stomach stops you from moving too much, making you gasp loudly, falling back into the bed, closing your eyes tightly, whimpering.

Almost immediately, the sounds stop.

That’s strange… slowly, you force yourself to your feet, ignoring the pain, sliding slowly towards the door. Wait… where am I? You pause, frowning.

Looking around, you don’t notice anything really… special about the room. The furniture is plain, the walls a pale creamy white. The bedding almost looks like that of a cheap hotels, making you grimace, haunting memories spent in hotel rooms flashing behind your eyes.

Ugh, this isn’t the time…

Sighing, you sling the door open. Who needs memories anyways?

Standing before you are all seven men. Slowly, when the door opens, their heads turn to you. Raising an eyebrow, you cradle your aching stomach looking at them funny. Monsta is helping one of the other men that you have yet to have the pleasure of meeting, hold J-Hope back. He is glaring murderously at the man before him, Jin, who is also being pulled back by two men, only one standing helplessly on the sidelines.

“What’s up, guys?” you murmurs, eye brows furrowing.

J-Hope yanks away from Monsta, glaring at Jin before making his way over to you, looking you over slowly.

“Why are you up?” he growls a bit, emotion hidden behind his anger.

“Why do you care?” you wonder aloud, it sounding a bit more snappy than you intended. His eyes cloud over in anger again, a soft growl ripping from his chest, pushing away from you.

“Oh, dissed by your girlfriend” Jin snickers, you glare at him.

“Yeah, knife boy? Want to stab me again? Or just me?” you growl at him, agitatedly. The others stare at you, then Jin in shock.

“?!” Monsta’s voice echoes loudly in the small room. Jin winces backing up, the boys no longer holding him.

“I wasn’t, I swear! I was just trying to get under Hope’s skin” he tries to explain, swallowing hard. I guess you don’t mess with the leaders anger… there is a reason why every gang leader… is the leader. Monsta looks like he is about to bust Jin’s face in before there is a knock on the door. Everyone goes still.

Were they expecting company?

“Who followed you J-Hope?” one of the other boys asks, hissing. J-Hope snorts.

“No one! I was careful!”

No one I suppose… you muse.

“Are you going to see who it is?” you asks sweetly. They look at you suspiciously. You roll your eyes. “Guys, you act like I wasn’t knocked out for majority of the way here.” They pause before looking at Monsta.

What are they to do now?

“Open it.” Monsta instructs, his voice dark with anger, his eyes still on Jin. One of the other boys steps forward. He is cute, he isn’t the tallest, but he isn’t short. He has a bit of a chubby face, a hat placed purposely askew on top of his head, messing up his side swept hair.

He opens it slightly, the room buzzing with tension.

“Wha-,” he is cut off by the door being slammed open, hammering him in the chest. The rest of the seven move to fight back, eyes narrowed, knives, guns and other choices of weaponry pointed at the offender at the door. J-Hope moves you behind him without thought, growling, his eyes flashing possessively.

Great. A possessive gangster kidnapper… you roll your eyes, spotting the figure in the door. It is not so tall, in fact, it is a little short, and quite thin… and has… curves?

Gasping in excitement, you push away from J-Hope, slipping right through his fingers as he tries to reach for you.

“Reina!” you cry, stumbling forward. The girl strolls in, going straight towards you, a smile stretched on her face.

“I told you kid,” she winks, wrapping her arms around her tightly.

“I will always find you.”

“I hate to cut this little reunion short… but… who are you?” one of the boys asks, from earlier conversations, he is called ‘V’, the entirety of the group surrounding you now. Reina pulls away slightly, staring at them all. Smirking, she bows almost sarcastically, presenting herself to Monsta.

“Reina Tanaka, at your service” she hums, winking at Jin. “Assassin extraordinaire.” She states dramatically. Jin scoffs, crossing his arms.

“If you’re so great, then why haven’t I heard of you?” she snickers, winking again, teasing him.

“Because I’ve never been caught, cutie.” He opens his mouth to say something but thinks better of it, closing his mouth again as she steps towards him, her black eyes boring into his. “im the shadow” Jin is shocked into silence.

The shadow… does she mean THE shadow? The legendary assassin… who dropped from the face of the earth two years ago. What a coincidence, you met Reina about two years ago on one of her… missions.

The others watch her, unsure of what to do… what can they do?

Monsta even is left to just watch her as she slinks back over to you, wrapping her arms around you. She smirks, watching them all, nodding to them each curtly, and naming them each. “Monsta, good to see you again, Jin, V, Jimin I’m afraid we haven’t had the pleasure.” She smiles sweetly at him, “I do apologize for knocking you with the door.” She hums, her eye lashes batting unconsciously. He flushes. “Ah and Suga, long time no see… and then there is you J-Hope.” she smirks.

 J-Hope growls, dragging you from her arms and back into his.

“What do you want?” he growls angrily, his eyes flashing. She tilts her head, a sly smile curving her lips effortlessly.

“Well, Romeo, I only want to make sure she is safe.” She nods to you, you furrow your eyebrows, watching her curiously from J-Hope’s side.

“Wha-?” you wonder aloud. J-Hope glares, hissing.

“She is safe.”

Reina laughs loudly, bitterly, stalking towards him like a predator, its prey.

“If you consider her nearly escaping, nearly being rapped, AND THEN being stabbed, safe, she is better off in my hands.” She hisses, narrowing her eyes.

Oh this is good… you giggle to yourself. I wish I had some popcorn… wait… escape?

J-Hope growls, pulling you against him tightly.

“She didn’t nearly escape” he mutters low, his hands shaking in anger. Reina huffs rolling her eyes.

“You are lucky you caught her!” your eyebrows furrow. You haven’t tried to make an escape… only in your dreams… literally.

“But… Reina… I haven’t tried to escape.” She pauses.

 

“Yes you have kid… many times.”


(Reina Tanaka) guys, i hope you like this chapter...

aigoo....

*hides behind J-Hope and Jin*

i wuv you guys... i do i swear!

dont eat me if you dont like it!

sarangahe... <3

-author kitkat_bunnytime OOOUUUUUTTT~