JUST... SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

“So… what don’t I know?” you ask softly, looking down at Lay who quite casually decided to lay his head in your lap, grinning up at you. He shrugs, trying to pretend to be innocent.

“No clue, princess.” You roll your eyes. Only Jin and Jung Kook calls you that. Thanks Suho… throwing a glare in his general direction, you watch with amusement as he pretends to hide behind the one you know as Chanyeol. Chanyeol chuckles, looking at you, smiling.

He is obviously the better natured one of them all.

“Can I call you Princess?” he asks sweetly, his deep voice making you melt a bit. Unconsciously, you nod, flushing. He grins widely, making you smile a bit. Suho and Lay pout, groaning.

“Hey! That isn’t fair!” Lay complains, looking up at you, giving you his best puppy eyes.

“Come on, Bao Bei” he coos. You raise an eyebrow.

“Really? Bao Bei?” he smirks cheekily.

“Yes,” he nods as if affirming it, closing his eyes comfortably until he is kicked in his stomach. He curls up groaning, glaring at the culprit with clenched eyes.

J-Hope is standing there with a chilling glare.

If looks could kill.

He growls lowly, his right hand cradling his side gently, swaying a bit as he stands there. Frowning in concern, you look up at him.

“Get away.” J-Hope hisses, grabbing Lay by the shirt and nearly throwing him off of the couch. You raise an eyebrow as he plops down beside you, pulling you to him with his free arm.

“Mine” he states, grumbling into your hair, your head flopping down onto his chest lightly when he pulls you to him. He doesn’t seem to mind, your hand going to his chest quickly to steady yourself before you drop even further than his chest, flushing at the thought.

Lay jumps to his feet, kneeling to your height again, pouting.

“Bao Bei, tell him that you would rather lay with me!” he whines like a child. J-Hope sticks his tongue out at him rather childishly.

“She was mine first… and I don’t share.” Lay pouts up at you. You whine, turning into J-Hope’s chest to hide your face from his adorable puppy eyes. J-Hope grins in triumph. You whack his chest when he starts gloating.

He groans.

“Why beat up on the weak and injured?!” he cries at you, earning some ‘yeah, right’ looks from the others. You pull away, raising an eyebrow at him. He is acting funny… what is with him? He has never been this touchy… or sweet… or whiny.

“Do you have a fever, wolf boy?” you ask half playfully, lifting his bangs to feel his forehead. “You’re acting strange.”

That does it. Everyone else in the room busts out laughing.

You may be blond about it, but you are catching subtle hints that he has only recently started throwing your way.

You don’t find this funny, so you shrug their laughter off.

J-Hope pouts at you, crossing his arms. “No… how long have I said your mine?”

You shrug.

“Months.” You state. It all started a week or so after they took you… so yeah. He nods slightly.

“So… I’m acting on it now.” He states like it’s obviously, pulling you back to him, burying his face in your neck, his breath tickling your skin. Wiggling, you push on his chest, whining.

“Ani, Stop J-Hope.” you say firmly, making him listen. Lay and D.O snicker from the other side of the room, muttering something along the lines of ‘whipped’. Ignoring them, you stare at the boy in front of you intently. What is wrong with him?

Why is he acting funny?

And where are his injuries?

Those weren’t fake.

“So… what don’t I know?” and just like that, the room goes still, tension beginning to suffocate you as everyone turns to stare at one person, J-Hope. Groaning, he sits up beginning to strip his clothes. Squeaking, you cover your eyes. He chuckles lowly, patting the top of your head.

“What are you doing?!” you hiss at him. He smirks, noticing how red you are at seeing his chest. God… he has muscles. Not too much, of course, but enough to impress.

“Showing you what you don’t know.” He states simply, standing to push his pants down around his ankles. Squeaking, you turn around facing the other side of the couch. Dammit, J-Hope, what are you up to?! What don’t you know, that has to involve you being without clothes?

“Don’t tell me you’re a girl…” you state slowly. There is absolute silence in the room before everyone starts howling with laughter.

“Oh…”

“My…”

“God…” they gasp in amusement. J-Hope flushes deeply, glaring at your back.

“I’m not a girl…” he huffs, taking your hand, yanking you to your feet. You look up, stumbling to your feet.

“Then why else would you need to take off your clothes to show me something I don’t know about you?” you ask stubbornly, eyeing him suspiciously. He rolls his eyes. You can feel that he in fact has nothing on, but some boxers.

“Will you shut up, and follow me?” he snaps. And just like that, the old J-Hope is back… you aren’t sure which J-Hope you like better… the sweet and lovely one… or the stubborn, strong headed, arrogant one that you had found yourself thinking about 24/7.

Shrugging, you nod slightly, motioning for him to lead the way, keeping your head up. His lips quirk a bit, pulling you along behind him as he leads you roughly out of the hide out. The others follow, Sehun, Lay and D.O still chuckling about your comment about him being a girl. Rolling your eyes, you focus your eyes ahead of you… though even then you find it hard to focus…

With J-Hope being shirtless and all, you can see how his muscles ripple in his back as he walks, his muscles contracting and retracting with every movement.

Goodness… why is he shirtless again?

….and pant less?

 

This better be good J-Hope.






OKAY GUYS,

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

I WILL UPDATE SOON.

IF I DONT UPDATE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS OR SO,

I AM WORKING ON MY KPOP ONE SHOT SHOP AND THEIR REQUESTS.

I AM FAR BEHIND ON THEM AND I FEEL HORRIBLE, NEH?

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

AND DONT HATE ME...

I AM TRYING MY BEST.

so cute... Luhan... im sorry, i couldnt help myself!