RUN~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

I am so sorry this has taken me so long to update!!! Omg~ things have been going so wrong here lately and I feel horrible for leaving you guys hanging like this...

so here is a real quick update! please forgive me T-T





Everything is still, not even the wind daring to blow. Everyone is stunned to silence.

Half and half… how is that even possible?

“This is illegal.” Suho points out the obvious, staring at Kris who is staring at you, hard. He could never hurt you, nor could he ever fathom that you could be the one…

The queen, the savior. Their savior.

“They will be after her.” Kris whispers, looking at Chanyeol and Luhan sharply. They both only nod to their leader, slinking closer to you, smiling weakly.

“We have to move, princess” Chanyeol coos gently, helping you to your feet, and out of J-Hope’s arms, causing him to growl. Chanyeol either doesn’t care or doesn’t notice, because he just goes about his business, offering his back to his ‘younger sister’.

“Can’t J-Hope come?” you whisper, causing Chanyeol to soften in affection, and J-Hope to melt on the ground, all of his anger fading away with the mists.

“Not now, Princess.” Chanyeol assures, patting your head gently. “Kris needs some time with him, you know, to give him the low down… it’ll be real boring… Come on! Frufru lulu here and I will give you the low down on your awesome new powers” he beams, seeming more of a child than a vicious, carnal, could-be-merciless werewolf.

You giggle at the glare of pure hatred boring into Chanyeol’s back, nodding.

“Lulu!” you squeal, jumping to hug him. “You will help me, won’t you?” you sing, pulling your best aegyo making him groan, looking away instantly.

“Whatever you want! Just stop!” he whines. “It’s too cute…” beaming, you hug him tightly, making him wince a bit at the power behind your small frame now. Huffing a pout, he makes a silly face at you, before shooing you back over to Chanyeol for you to climb onto his back.

“Hurry, hurry. We don’t like ‘playing’ after dark” he hums, eyeing the sky.

Nodding quickly, you clamber into Chanyeol’s back, wrapping your arms around his neck, and your legs lightly around his frame. Something he knows Luhan and J-Hope both envy.

Chanyeol doesn’t seem to mind. Shrugging unconsciously to this, he transforms with you on his back. You are able to feel his muscles under his skin as he transforms, and they stretch and grow, some even seeming to tear and rip. You wince, feeling this, finding it odd when his bones move under the skin to their new place, leaving him as a large, hairy wolf in a matter of seconds.

Looking back at you, he opens his mouth slightly, huffing in a playful greeting, winking before he takes off after the large blondish wolf you know is Luhan.

‘You’re in for a lot of fun today, Princess’ Chanyeol barks, picking up his pace to match that of his elder, barking a laugh when you hold tighter, and earn a predatory growl from the wolf falling behind in his dust.

‘Woops…’

Giggling, you look back at the others, waving to J-Hope, smiling brightly. “Annyeong Oppa~” you sing, turning back to wrap your arms around Chanyeol’s neck, resting your head on his shoulder, lazily watching as the trees become a blur.

“Where are you taking me, Oppa?” you hum in Chanyeol’s ear. It seems as if his voice is all around you, wrapping around you like a soft embrace, his deep voice commanding attention to it.

‘That, princess, is a surprise.’ Pouting, you look to Luhan.

“Lulu?” you whine, honestly wanting to know. Luhan huffs a bit, sending a toothy grin back at you, his eye dropping in a playful wink.

‘Frufru Lulu, you better not!’ Chanyeol yells out, earning an amused laugh from you, and a annoyed grunt from Luhan.

‘I’m not frilly’ Luhan seethes, snapping his jaws at the larger male.

 

“Low down?” J-Hope hisses, watching his mate run off in the sunset with another wolf. Kris nods seriously, while Sehun and Lay smile at how jealous he is. What can they say? It is entertaining to them… sighing, Xiumin shoves their shoulders lightly, glaring.

They know their elder is hurting. He blames himself for not getting to you sooner. Maybe he could have sparred you this fate. Instead of glaring, and carrying on, as they usually would have done, they silence, merely giving their elder a sympathetic look. It isn’t his fault, but he blames himself.

“It would have happened sooner or later” Kris assures the male, his large hand curving to the smaller’s shoulder.

He only nods silently.

“So, what do I need to know?” J-Hope persists, irritated that, again, his mate ran off with two other males. Of which, he thinks, love her. Though he is right, they love her in different ways, but he is too hard headed to find out how they love her. Looking to the younger, Kris nods, motioning for J-Hope to follow him.

He follows him without hesitation.

“You do not know the danger she is in now.” Kris begins, his face solemn, all traces of playfulness or affection hidden behind his iron stare. This is more serious than J-Hope could ever believe, and he has to get it through his thick skull.

Scoffing, J-Hope pauses, looking up at the bigger male. “I can protect her.” earning a throaty growl from Kris.

“Idiot” he seethes. “WE can’t protect her!” he throws his hand out for emphasis, motioning to the rest of his pack. “And we are stronger than YOU” he snaps, pulling his hand back in, finger pointing almost accusingly at J-Hope, jabbing at his chest.

He has his attention now.

Pausing, Kris holds J-Hope’s eyes, the blackened orbs filled with pain and worry. “She will never be safe here again, J-Hope. You have to get her to leave.” J-Hope nods quickly.

“Just lead the way and I-“Kris shakes his head, smiling bitterly.

“Alone…” it comes out a bit harsher than he meant, but he gets his point across. “We can’t go with you. Our presence would only make your situation worse.”

“What situation?” his voice is firm, but quiet. A breathe, withering away with the winds.

 

Silence eats away at the packs again, tension radiating off of EXO.

“They will come for her,” Kris begins.

“WHO?!” J-Hope shouts, desperation evident in his eyes. Kris holds up his hand lightly in warning to the ‘pup’, trying to keep him from interrupting him again.

“everyone.” He whispers, head hanging a bit. “Vampires, Werewolves, elders… ancients.” He continues, cringing.

“They want her blood.” J-Hope is silent, listening now, the gravity of the situation sinking in slowly. “We can train her, train you…” he states softly, his hand finding the younger’s shoulder, much as it had with his elder. Smiling weakly, Kris nods as if to confirm something.

“We will ready you.” Nodding silently, J-Hope looks back at his pack silently.

“What will you be doing?” this isn’t fair, he isn’t ready for this. Why can EXO and his pack not be with them? He needs them. SHE needs them.

“We will hold them back.” Xiumin answers him steadily, standing straighter.

“And what do we do?” he asks to no one in particular, his words lingering like stale winds. Kris answers him almost immediately, his voice firm and steady as he gazes at the pup before him. In his eyes, nothing is certain, he can almost feel the betrayal, the confusion, the hurt rolling off of J-Hope.

“Run.” 





AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT BE TOO ANGRY WITH ME!

I HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE AND GOING CRAZY TO TRY AND THINK OF HOW TO WRITE THIS ALL OUT FOR YOU... UGH I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.