GOTCHA~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

Have you ever gotten yourself into something and not known what to do or what exactly what to make of it?

That is probably where you would fall right about now…

What do to do? Oh, dear, what do to do?

Your legs ache, the burning sensation matching that of the stinging ache in your chest. The chilly winter air feeling like you are in daggers into your lungs, the sharp pain spreading throughout your body. Whimpering, you watch as puffs of white clouds cloud your vision, waving them away quickly, desperately.  Groaning softly, you urge yourself forward, ignoring the feeling of warm liquid running down your thighs, thorns tearing at your legs and arms, leaving your clothes in shambles.

If nothing else, if you manage to slip away, you will only have to endure a fiery scolding from your “mother” about ruining another good school uniform. 

The yells from behind you tear that simple possibility from your mind. You aren’t going to manage to slip away from them, they are too fast.

Something wizzes by your head, the sound following seconds after, distracting you. Suddenly, the ground falls from beneath you, making you brace for impact in slow motion.

You groan when you hit the ground, hard, bouncing from the impact, a sickening crack resounding in the trees. Moving to get up you ignore the pain, until something slams against your back, pinning you onto your stomach, a man’s harsh pant above you.

“Damn little pest.” He growls, lifting his foot. Immediately you move to get away, he growls, slamming his foot back down on your back again, making you hit your head against the edge of a rock.

You whimper, closing your eyes tight as the blood flows freely down one side of your face. Laying still, you listen, wincing as each new set of footsteps make their way towards you. There are… seven?!

, , . You repeat in your mind over and over again, swallowing. What will they do with me?

“Damn, she is a fast little one, isn’t she J-Hope?” one muses, leaning over to hold his knees to try and catch his breath for a moment. The man above you grunts unhappily, his harsh breathing calmed now.

“Very.” He mutters, his death glare burning into your back, you wince.

“She doesn’t make much sound.” Another states, poking you with a stick, his breath more regular. You don’t move. He frowns a bit.

“I think you knocked her out.” There is a small triumphant chuckle above you. The chuckles makes you burn with anger, is this a game to him?!

“Good.” He states, okay, so he doesn’t seem like he likes talking much either.

“Not good man, dead weight that way! How can we get past cops now?” you tense. What do they mean, get you past cops?

“She’s awake.” The man above you states. “She tensed when you mentioned cops” he chuckles, leaning down.

“I don’t think she likes those pigs either, huh princess?” he sneers a bit. You honestly don’t, you don’t trust them and you hate them, but at this moment, you wish they would pop up like they seem to do every other time. You spit at him agitatedly, glaring at him. He growls, the others chuckle.

“She has fire. Now I see why Top wanted her.” They sneer a bit. “She is… kind of cute. I can’t tell under all of that dirt.” He laughs, followed by the others.

Pigs. You groan to yourself, hiding your face. Why are they talking about Top? Obviously it is short for your ex’s gang, Teen Top… god, what you would give if CAP was here right now… you wouldn’t be treated this way.

And; as if on cue, there are yells, well screams, followed by gun shots.

“HEY!” you hear CAP’s voice a few feet behind you, and getting closer. Breathing a sigh of relief, you relax some, lifting your head some, only to have it shoved back down by the one they call “J-Hope”.

“Yes?” the same man calls, his voice holds agitation, but is calm and somehow, he is trying to play innocent.

“You’re on my girl.” CAP’s growl comes lowly, his deep voice seeming to echo in the woods. That voice, ugh, to this day it still makes you shiver. There are a few chuckles.

“Oh, am I? I thought she was just trash... I was under the impression that it was over?” he pretends to tsk at you. “Naughty girl.” You growl a bit pushing at his leg. He grabs your hair pulling you to your feet, a cool metal pressed against your throat.

“CAP” you whimper, looking up at him and his “crew”. They all look pretty pissed. I guess what they say is right, once the leaders girl, always his girl. He growls, pausing. J-Hope chuckles leaning forward some so your heads are at the same level.

“Oh, you want him now, I thought we had something special, love?” he coos, pretending to be hurt, pressing his lips to your jaw. You tense, CAP growls.

“Let her go, J-Hope.” He mutters, cocking his gun. J-Hope grins a bit.

“You wouldn’t shoot her, would you?” he asks seemingly innocently, a grins stretching on his used to be platonic face. “Or is this an ‘if-I-can’t-have-you-no-one-can’ kind of relationship?” CAP glowers, lowering his gun. J-Hope smirks.

“Good boy.” He remarks. “Now, if you try and stop us, in anyway, I shoot, got it pretty boy?” he sneers, the hate in his eyes obvious.

No one in Teen Top moves.

Taking this as their leave, the rest of their gang starts moving, watching CAP and the others closely. J-Hope trails behind, last before turning when they have the full cover of the trees, lowering his gun and dragging you along.

“Hurry up, Doll.” He hisses. “Or I will shoot you.” Wincing, you pick up your pace, not wanting to get into any more trouble.

Its best to just do what they say… right?

, what did I get myself into?

 

 

YO YO

PLEASURE TO MEET YOU

WHAT ABOUT THEM BANGTAN BOYS?!

PRETTY FREAKING HOT, RIGHT?

IM NOT PROMISING DAILY UPDATES BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS?

I WILL TRY AND PUT THEM IN AS WELL AS I CAN!

HEHE ^^

ANNYEONG MY LOVES~