BOREDOM~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

(okay guys... i know this is wierd... but dont hate me ^^ this is a shameless advertisment~ Bangtan One Shot Collections~)





“UNNIE~” you cry loudly, running from Lay as he leisurely chases you, playfully. Reina giggles, standing, lifting her hand in an ominous way, shielding you as you duck behind her. Immediately, Lay stumbles to a halt, his eyes wide.

“You wouldn’t.”

She smirks.

“I would.” Grumbling, he makes a face, shuffling away. J-Hope huffs at his fellow wolf.

“Serves you right…” he mutters, crossing his arms. The remainder of his wounds had fully healed by this morning. With nothing restricting him, he kept trying to get closer and closer to you. With you knowing his secret now, he felt nothing holding him back.

About dammed time, he muttered.

Stifling your giggle, you ruffle J-Hope’s hair, making him pout up at you.

“Cute.” You remark, making him blush… yes, he blushed. Lay pouts looking at you with wide eyes, making a soft whining sound. Curious, you look up, confused only to have to look away immediately to keep yourself from falling for his aegyo.

“Bao Bei, am I not cute?” J-Hope glares.

“Leave her be, obviously not.” He mutters, pulling you into his lap, snuggling you, hiding his pout in your neck. “Tell the Chinese wolf to leave you alone…” he groans softly so only you can hear. You blush, wiggling in his arms, still not used to his being so sweet and… touchy.

Looking up at Reina pathetically, you mouth for help.

She giggles, shaking her head, winking at you sweetly. Chanyeol rolls his eyes, lifting your from J-Hope’s arms cradling you to him. Flushing, you look up at him, smiling sweetly.

“Thanks, Chanyeol.” he chuckles, nodding.

“Of course, Princess.”

J-Hope scowls up at Chanyeol, making grabby hands for you, more playful than anything, muttering something along the lines of “she’s mine, you big oaf, give her back” giggling, you look up at Chanyeol who just smirks, shaking his head.

“Nope, lover boy~” he sings, his deep voice nearly making you melt. “Now, Princess.” Chanyeol continues, turning to you again. “Hungry?”

J-Hope flushes having forgotten to ask.

Nodding, you smile a bit. “Please, set me down. I’ll go get it now.” Shrugging, he sets you down ruffling your hair.

“Just call if either one of them grab you again.” He states, sending brotherly glares towards Lay and J-Hope making them both pout. Giggling, you nod, disappearing into the kitchen. The EXO boys are letting you all stay here with them until Monsta is sure that your hide out is safe again.

With Teen Top out of the way, they should be safe…. Right?

 

Ooh, you sure hope so.

Sighing heavily, you push yourself up onto the counter, munching on an apple slowly, leaning against the hanging cabinets. Everyone was gone, even the bangtan boys, so it was quiet. Something about training? I guess EXO is going to show their brother’s in arms a few things.

Sighing, you resist the urge to pout…

Well, this is boring…

They don’t have TV…

They don’t have games…

They don’t have books…

“You know… You don’t have to just sit around here.” A voice mutters from behind you suddenly. Jumping, you nearly fall off of the counter to see who it is, eyes wide as a doe’s. Standing there is Jimin, a goofy smile curling at his lips.

Pouting, you cross your arms at him.

“What are you doing here?” you grumble, eyeing him suspiciously. He chuckles dryly.

“Babysitting.” He states rather plainly, hopping up onto the counter beside you, smiling softly down at you. He looks bored… why else would he have come to bother you?

“What do you have in mind?” he grins a bit wolfishly.

“Want to go on a run?”

“I hate to run…” you pout, nibbling your lip. He chuckles, ruffling your hair affectionately.

“You aren’t the one having to run, ______” he mutters amused. “I am going to run, you will sit on my back!” he watches your reaction, rolling his eyes at the confusion clouding your eyes.

“But… wont I be heavy on your back?” he shakes his head.

“First of all, no… you’re as light as a feather. And two… I will be in wolf form.” Slowly, you nod. Jimin is honestly the only one you are still awkward with. You are even in a better relationship with Jung Kook, who had initially wanted to kill you, now. V was actually fairly easy to get close to, and well, Monsta… he just has a healthy respect. You don’t really ENJOY time together, but he doesn’t want to kill you.

He grins, taking your hand before helping you off of the counter and taking you back out to the forest.

“Stay here real quick!” he states, sprinting into the shield of the trees. The same ripping sounds comes echoing back into your ears, making you wince. The pain they have to go through for their skin’s to make such a ripping sound… you hate to think about it.

A minute later he comes trotting back out, in full wolf. He is a beautiful wolf, midnight black with white circles wrapping thinly around his ankles. He is smaller than J-Hope, but he is rather fluffy. He reminds you of a puppy, making you giggle.

He tilts his head to look at you funny. You shrug.

On his back leg is a small rope, a bunch of cloth bunched up in the knot. His clothes. Smiling a bit, you walk over to him, petting his fur softly.

He huffs, kneeling to let you climb onto his back. You climb on, gently gripping onto his fur softly. Nodding, you bury yourself closer to his fur, yawning. He stands slowly, taking off into the forest, his feet padding silently in the forest undergrowth.

The wind pushes past you, making you shiver, the howl of the air in your ears making your ear ring.

Soon enough, you doze off, ignoring the deafening ring in your ears.

 

“______-ah… wake up…” a soft voice mutters, shaking your shoulder softly at first, then more urgently. Groaning softly, you wretch your eyes open slowly.

“J-Hope… let me sleep” you whine, turning slowly. He chuckles.

“At least you recognize me…” he mutters happily. Yawning, you wince, whining.

“Why does my bed hurt?” there are several sets of laughs, J-Hope’s being the loudest because he is closer to you. There is a soft growl behind you, the soft buzz of insects in your ears and the thick smell of pine reaching your nose.

If you had to guess, you were in the forest… but why would you be sleeping in the forest?

“You’re in the forest, Doll… wake up. Jimin was too bored to stay in the house.”

Wrenching your eyes open, you push yourself up slowly, rubbing your eyes tiredly. Standing above you are 19 shadows, each smiling with amusement. Puffing up your cheeks, you jut out your bottom lip up at them, crossing your arms across your chest. They chuckle.

“Come on, watch us train…” Luhan grins a bit, offering his hand to you.

What surprised you is the fact that J-Hope lets him. Smiling, you let him pull you to your feet. He leads you to a rock, setting you up on it softly, winking at you.

 

“Just sit here and watch.” Nodding, you settle in, relaxing back, excited to watch. 





okay guys,

ideas?

what do you think?

should J-Hope have competition in EXO?

or shall they just be her "brothers"

so to speak?

come hither loves~

and i am sorry this is kinda boring...

dont kill me *Hides behind Chanyeol*

it is just a filler~