8

Two Legends

 

 

 

" Hey man, you alright? I didn't mean to throw it all out there for you at once, but it is what it is." The supposed hunter defended. But what good does that do to me? One, i have absolutely no memory or any sort of inspiration that maybe, just maybe, i am an reincarnation of a stupid little legend. Two, why should i even trust him. We've barely met for less than an hour. And three, even if i am the sura that has been haunting my dreams recently, how does that make me succeed and re-live the history? " How about this, i will show you something but in return, you have to start trusting me." He suggested once again. After coming to a stop from the stop light, i turned my head to face him, expecting the worst. I sighed out of skeptism and let him continue. 

 

 

 

" Impress me." 

 

 

 

And just like that, a palm tree a few feet away from us started to sway and twist in an awkward unnatural way. Causing fellow civilians to turn and look at what was going on and starts to walk faster to avoid the seemingly possessed tree. " What the hell are you doing?!" I hissed and set the tree back to its original form with a little help of my telekinesis and glared at taehyung for what felt like eternity. It seemed to bother him as well for he couldn't stay still in the passenger seat and let out an offensed scoff.

 

 

 " What!? We had a deal skylar. I kept my part of the promise, you need to live up to your's as well." 

 

 

I mentally cursed him a few times over and under and dashed through the streets while letting my mind drift back to the story i was just told. As much as i wanted to deny it, everything started to make since and seemed as if the puzzle pieces were slowly but surely coming together. 

 

                                        


 

"Okay, so this is a more in depth and detailed version of the legend, brought to you executively by the best, and the handsomest taehyung."  I  had rolled my eyes half in amusement and the other half in annoyance but i nonetheless, patiently  urged him to continue." There once stood twelve individual kingdoms, each with a power granted to them by god himself in order to protect themselves. Because the powers were so extraordinary, they were prone to become jealous and greedy to want to dominate the others. So as you can guess, this led to a constant battle between the kingdoms itself. God noticed what was happening and was not really happy with what he saw. And to act like a scale, god balanced out each of their powers and because there were citizens that didn't want to get involved with the whole mess, they moved away to a new foreign place. This kingdom will later become the kingdom of maliodon, and this would be the kingdom where you and i were born into. Now, keep in mind, maliodon was extremely powerful for it possessed all twelve of its branch kingdoms' powers along with an extra power source that was executively given to maliodon. The powers as you may know it included all of the nature's elements, and mental powers. In your case, mind reading, and telekinesis are your specialities, for any kind of mental powers were native to those who were chosen in maliodon. Again, you. 

God trusted the king of maliodon to keep everyone in order and granted him the honor to rule over the other twelve kingdoms. As time went by, some citizens never really forgot their jealousy and greed and it got so bad to a point where the dark forces made their way through and possess these beings also known as shadows. Well anyway, there was always one single person who stood out amongst others in their respective home land and it is no other than the native princes and in your case, prince and princess because you and your older brother both were chosen. War got pretty heavy for a long time, every day and every night was spent in agony and pain. Because of this, the princes and princesses decided to form a group that were once known as exo in order to fight against the shadows. And just for now, i'll let you know that you are indeed the princess of maliodon and let's just say, the friends you have are also no ordinary human beings."

 

 

 

 

 

I had a brother.

 

 

 

 

He was definietly a real person.

 

 

 

 

And my friends, my only friends...

 

 

 

 

Could they really be the princes of all those kingdoms mentioned with an individual affinity?

 

 

 

 

This was maddening! 

 

 

 

 

Very, very maddening...

 

                                               


 

 

" Hello?? Earth to skylar~" taehyung called out, snapping me out of my recollection. I glared at him to show i noticed his existence and heard a heavy sigh from him. " I told you twice already, we have arrived at your destination. And if i were you, i would stop staring off into space in the parking lot and rephrase what i told you about the story. And for your information, yes, you do have a brother, always had and always will have."

 

 

 

There was slight pause..

 

 

 

 

" His name is Luhan."

 

 

 

 

The way the name rolled off his tongue was in pure admiration and nothing else. Although my brain told me that the name was foreign, a little something within me recognized the name. I just didn't know what it was." If you could get your out the car and go into your office maybe, just maybe we could discuss all of this with m and k. By the way, everyone from the korean team are also here."

 

 

 

 " What the hell?!" I hollered, spranging out from the car and almost shoving the car door into taehyung's guts but the reflexive bastard dodged it effectively. 

 

 

 

" I thought you would want to know." He said folding his arms across his chest with a smug expression. I launched at him and quickly got a handful of his oh so sleek and designer shirt. 

 

 

" Don't you dare to go through my thoughts again or else i will make sure you suffer." I warned, turning my eyes into dangerous slits.

 

 

 

As to prove my point, i sent the phenonmenon of getting burnt by boiling hot water into him. He hissed in pain and it was all too soon my turn to smirk. 

 

 

 

" Can we just go in already?" He complained and to grant his wish, i shoved him in front of me and began to enter the company.

 

 

 

 

As i stepped into the building, the presence of a shadow- no, stronger than that. Possibly a demon, was lurking in the air. It was extremely close and i sensed danger with everything in me. The tense feeling was multiplied and i knew to well what this had meant. The shadow was a powerful one and to bring it down was going to take some work, and blood apparently. Whatever or whoever it was, it was up to no good and i was going to hunt it down.

 

 

" Don't kill me but you're right, a shadow is lurking around. A strong one at that. Hey, are you sure its not me?" Taehyung said, trying to lighten the mood. I'll let this one pass. " Your friends, all of them, are in danger. Alot of danger." He stressed slowly, his gaze rapidly shifted from left to right and i knew right away that he was not looking at the objects in his field of vision but instead, trying to locate the core of the presence. His once easy going personality completely dissolved as he turned into someone rather dangerous." Skylar, whatever you do, don't use your telepathy, its waiting for you to do so, so it could get into your mind and destroy you." 

 

 

" Hmm, you're actually informative for once." I sarcastically complimented. He took hold of me by the shoulders and locked gazes. His once burgundy orbs turned pitch black just as kirphis had in my first encounter with him. " Now's not the time to joke. We'll save that for later."  His gaze was fixed on me, and yet again, he seemed to be far away. Note to self: remember to interrogate the out of him later about what the hell he actually is. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide and with a stern look he gave me instructions. 

 

 

" We need to get to your office. NOW."  

 

 

Through a mind reading session, i saw what taehyung had seen and could not blame him for becoming so stiff afterwards. Everyone from tao all the way to the korean members were there fighting a familiar yet unrecognizable aura. When i had seen enough, i looked up at taehyung and decided i was about to use one of the forbidden powers i possessed. Punishable by death but i couldn't give any less of a at the moment. 

 

 

 

" Do you trust me?" I asked with a weird sense of confidence.

 

 

 

" I always have skylar."

 

 

 

The pause was intense and it gave me a weird sense of deja vu. But it was more than enough of an answer for me at the given time. I took taehyung by the hand, one second before we were in the main lobby and the next we reappeared in the middle of an ongoing chaos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay was badly injured and screamed for me to run away and i saw everyone using their powers to fight against the two demons. Taehyung immediately left my side and ran into the chaos to help the members. That, was the mark for him to finally gain my trust of him sincerely siding with good. I still could not move because one of the two demons was someone i never even spare a thought to.

 

 

 

 

For it was my mother. 

 

 

 

 

 

She turned around after sensing that i was near and came walking up to me. The once sophisticated and highly praised fashion icon was gone. The woman demon was uglier and more horrifying than any stupid horror film spirits combined together. She reached out to me with her claw and a wicked smile played on the corner of . Her skin was tight and looked as if she had on a grey leather body suit. God damn! She was so extremely ugly! She began to speak but every word, every pronounciation was as ragged and disgusting as a serpant. Calling her an old hag was truly a luxury for her.

 

 

 

" Ahhhhh~~" the demoness exclaimed while moving in a bizarre and freakish way. " Look who we have here, if it wassn't for my arrogant daughter ssssskylaaaaarr." 

 

 

 

 

" Skylar look out!" Someone's voice i could not identify at the moment hollered out. The demon launched forward to get a good grip on me. 

 

 

 

 

" How dare you." My words were strong as i stood with a cool and composed facade. When she got close enough, and with a newly profound strong wave of energy, mostly from betrayal and rage- i planted my feet into her chest and sent her flying back across the room. Breaking glass and office decorations along the way. 

 

 

 

" ing ." I scowled in disgust. 

 

 

 

She let out an provoking sound of anger and poised herself ready for another attack in a rather odd manner. She was crouched on the ground and moved her body awkardly. One moment she looked as if she was about to launch at me again, but right as i got ready for defense, she would collasp and pulled her outstretched hand back in. What the ? I should've known it was her all along, all the unexplainable annoyance and hatred i felt towards her were all signs of this. My ing god, i'm so stupid!  I muttered beneath my breath, squeezing my eyes shut while pinching my nose bridge and mentally punching myself for a split second.

 

 

 

" Ahhh~ Why don't we settle this once and for all." I challenged with confidence and the disguised calmness that hid the real rage beneath. No, i was not just enraged, i was beyond furious and it could not be disguised for too long, for i was at the tip of the iceberg, promising to explode anytime soon. That much, i could gurantee you.

 

 

 


YASSSS! The official rising action for two legends is finally here~ WHAHAHAAA!! xDD

Hello everyone this is usagichan with one of very few author notes. I'm sorry that i haven't been posting as much due to school and such. Since i'm currently on break, i should be able to get a few more chapters in. Things are really going to start picking up now ;) yehet.

Okay for those who couldn't follow up, taehyung was once a shadow and he is indeed a vampire, but because of specific reasons ( to be revealed later on) decided to side with good. And the reason why he possess the same powers as skylar such as telekinesis and mind reading is because they both came from the same kingdom: Maliodon. But keep in mind that only skylar possess more than two types of mental powers because she is special. I will also reveal the reason later on. Girl ain't main character for nothing ya feel meee? :3

Furthermore, I would like to thank all my subscribers for being so patient with me and this story. I hope this update will do your waiting justice ( for now)? LOL[X  Haha, okay that's it for now, take care!~~