19

Two Legends

 

 

They had a saying about once in eternity, time stops and skylar for one could proof that testimony. The same sunlight shone brightly in the celestial room just as it always did as skylar walked carefully around the perimeter and glancing over at the marble statues of what was to be assumed as the perfect angel. Everything about the male angel was too perfect it made skylar uncomfortable. To be with no flaw was something that was as rare as finding the cure to an uncurable disease. But this was heaven and there, perfection existed, making skylar feel that she didn't belong in this place even more than before. If the scene before her eyes could be put in words, it would be purity. Not a taint of filth. The figures that passed her by gave her smiles or nodded in acknowledgement where skylar returned politely. The young woman had a calm exterior but she was in the midst of a turmoil somewhere deep inside of her mind. To be someone who killed mercilessly and with the invisible blood that stained her hands forever made skylar feel like an outcast. 

 

 

Just like how she's always been.

 

 

Skylar didn't question out verbally the sudden transition from being in hell to heaven in a heartbeat. But to let the errie situation flow to the back of her mind was unacceptable. To be honest, she found luhan's sudden change odd. If he was present in the underworld as a demon, why was there another luhan running around up above. Here, where the people called " heaven." Heaven wasn't as perfect as one would always describe it. From the materialistic hearts of humans, yes, everything here was beautifully pure but they failed to realize that the intensity of purity was just an ounce away from hell. The purest form of innocence was the start of insanity and soon enough, skylar found it hard to breathe. For the oddest reasons, skylar knew that she didn't belong here and her consciousness agreed with her. The young woman  continued to gently stroll across the never ending garden filled with different varieties of intoxicating flowers. Her hand touched the flowers softly, as if she was scared to break them. As her hand came in contact with the most beautiful one of the bunch, she reached out to the rose only to have her finger pricked by it's sharp thorn. She quickly retracts her hand from the vicious flower and hisses from the noticeable pain coming from her finger. Skylar was annoyed with the fact that she got her hand pricked by a rose that looked rather harmless and before she could think of an outcome, a figure appeared beside her immediately. 

 

 

" Oh no, this isn't good he's going to be so angry if he finds out! " The young female cried in panick. Skylar recognized her immediately and didn't hestitate to call out to her. 

 

 

 

" Meiling! Meiling, calm down! It's alright! We don't have to tell anyone what happened. " She looks up at skylar with a shocked face.

 

 

 

" W- what did you call me? " 

 

 

Before skylar could reply, luhan charged straight for her and pulled her arm towards him. Skylar would be amazed at her brother's strength in another situation but his fierceness that came it in all honesty scared her a bit. Was this how she was towards other people? Maybe that's why they were so terrified of her. It ran in the family after all. Luhan tried to get a good look on skylar's finger but she reasurred that it was nothing and stubbornly tried to yank her arm back towards her. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows together in frustration and sighed and suddenly, skylar find her hand obidently followed luhan's orders. She had no choice but to look at her finger. What should be on her fingertip was a tiny hole at the most but on her finger, it wore a torn gash with blood freely spewing outward freely. Luhan's presence released and turned to his side and glared at meiling. The poor young girl was terrified and dropped to her knees immediately. Skylar realized what position this version of luhan had and she was going to defy it. 

 

 

" How dare you let sura fall into danger, i've warned you of what could happen. Did i not? " Luhan had with him an almost animalistic anger and he lifts the girl into mid air chocking the life out of her. Just like how skylar once had with the general.

 

 

" I'm... sorry..." 

 

 

" Stop it luhan! " Skylar cried out and her interference caused little to no reaction from her brother. Skylar tries again and this time, she pushed him with all the strength left in her weakened body and then, only then, she catches luhan's attention and therefore immediately releasing the hold on meiling. Meiling drops to the ground with a thud and luhan quickly reverts all his attention back onto skylar's never-ending fountain of blood. Luhan turns his head to the side once more, and probably too disgusted to completely look at the girl who let harm come to his beloved little sister. " Don't think this is the end, i'll deal with you later. Trash." Meiling looked hurt by the harsh words but kept her head down as she knew it was her fault that this had happened. She gave skylar the most apologetic look that skylar had seen and wanted to reassure meiling that it was going to be alright. Little did skylar knew how big of a trouble she was in and perhaps if she knew, she wouldn't have stopped luhan from chocking her to death. To meiling and anybody else who knew what the outcome was to be, they would know that luhan's extreme anger was righteous. But sadly, skylar didn't know that. 

" Don't worry sura, ge is going to summon a healer. You'll be fine.. you'll be fine..." Luhan's words were jumbled and panic-like. Skylar tried to cling onto her consciousness but before she saw who the infamous healer was, she loses her balance and slumps to the ground. She could hear different voices calling out to her but majority of the screaming came from luhan. She tried to tell them all to be quiet but she fails in despair as she tumbles downwards in a nauseating spiral. Skylar was experiencing the same fall she had countless numbers of times in her dreams but something about this newest fall that had a much more sinister vibe. Someone was near and it's presence filled with evil and everything that came with it. Skylar felt an ice cold hand running down the side of her face and she was too in shock to react in terror. What did make her feel the terror was when a voice deeper than the depths of the ocean rang through the nothingness. 

 

 

 

 

" Time is running out, my love. " 

 

 

 

 

There was a freakishly horrifying episode of sinister laughter that had different voices all mixed in one and as skylar struggled to free herself from the nothingness, the same blackness that would always end her reoccuring dreams made it's way through to her and claimed it's sinister victory. 

 

 

 

 

" you! I'm never going to give in! God damn it!! " The girl shouted before she disconnects from whatever consciousness she had left. Skylar fought with the clasutrophobic blackness that began to press down on her. She struggled with it for a few more moments and when it's weight became unbareably heavy, the blackness caves in on her and crushes the remaining life pulse out of her. Just like how it always had in her dreams. The man smirks as he sees that skylar finally shuts down from consciousness and walks over to her. The steps he took was gravely rhythmatic as each step was accompanied by a clunck of the heel. His dark presense mocked the surround blackness around him. When he reached skylar, he takes her into his arms and studies her face. He finally won her over. It was such an annoying battle with the ones above. " See you soon." The same man gently said to the unconscious girl and leaned in to give her a kiss on her unresponsive lips before laughing at his victory and disappearing with skylar's body in his arms. 

 

 

 

" You're mine. No matter how hard they try to seperate us, i'll always catch up to you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

A/n: shortest update of mah lyyyyyyfeee but eh, it's better than nothing right? but HOOOOOOOO MAH GAAAHH what in the world is going on with skylar/sura??!!!!1!11 and did you catch the hint that i dropped about angel luhan's status in heaven? :3 DONT WORRY GUYS ALL OF THIS CRAZY PASSING OUT/ BEING IN MULTIPLE PLACES AT ONCE WILL ALL BE EXPLAINED THOROUGHLY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE. AND ALSO, DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A WILD GUESS WHO THE DARK SINISTER MISTER IS? HMMMMMM? I WONDER WHO COULD IT BE. lol ANYWAYS AS A THANK YOU FOR STILL STICKING WITH ME, I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP BY TOMORROW. WOOOHOOOOO GET EGGCITED!!!!! #LETSPARTAAYYYY

See you tmrw lovelies! 

Usagichan96