16

Two Legends

The fight wasn't in either luhan's favor nor mine as both of us were left wounded without another ounce of strength left to even lift a finger let alone, fling another attack. I tried to stand back up after a short while and when i think i've managed, i leaned forward and spat out a good amount of blood. The sound of throwing up was not single as i turned my head, i saw luhan doing that same thing that i was doing, throwing up blood. I would've went up to him and help him if it weren't for the only logical part of my still functioning brain stopped me from doing so. When i looked at myself, i was truly despicable. My hands were bloody and so were my arms, my legs felt as if someone tore them off and my organs squeezed in many uncomfortable ways and soon, i leaned over and spat out more blood. Ugh, i felt like complete . I closed my eyes to endure the growing pain across my limp body. A hand reached out and grabbed my face from the ground, and when i was forced to turn face him, there was amusement found in his sickening eyes. I tried to slap his hand away but nothing was under my control anymore. 

 

 

 

" Huh, that's a first. For someone to bare the same affinity as i and manages to tie it out with me." 

 

 

 

" you."  

 

 

" Can i ask you something i'm really curious about though?" He feigned an innocent look. He ignored my silence and continued. " You called me ge a while ago but why would you do such a thing? Do you know me? "  This bastard, i swore to god.. a surprising wave of energy washed over me once again and i took the initive to keep him in place with a telekinetic hold. I felt his struggles and the harder i pushed the hold on him, the more blood leaked from my lips. I felt truly miserable but my stupid pride got in the way and i refused to release the hold. Not even when a voice inside of me told me to stop. He struggled even more and amazingly stopped altogether after a while. I thought this was weird and soon i realized why he felt relief so suddenly. He had back up and the back up as gaining up on me from behind. There was the feeling of nothingness at first and the next, i felt my body being fried from the inside out. God damn it! It was him!! I turned around and indeed it was him. The who burned me to unconsciousness and probably the reason why i was here in the first place. I released half of my energy used on luhan and shifted the other half in front me forcing it to materalize into a protective shield blocking off everything the guy shot at me. The string of fire seemingly reached the energy shield but soon enough, it bounced off of itself and started to charge against it's owner. 
 

 

 

 

" ! " His voice was deep and alarmed. 

 

 

 

He extends his arm pointed towards my chest again and another sash of buring fire shot my way. I released the remaining half of telekinesis from luhan and brought it back with the other half and i soon changed the weakening shield into a sword. I estimated the length of the fire the tall freak was shooting out and after getting an estimated solution, i swung the sword left and right four times on both sides in total and the fire seperated into sections and they floated, bouncing up and down subtly around me, ready for me to control. I froze it's movements and with a final blow, i flung all the seperated sections of fire back towards it's owner in the shape of cannon like balls and it created a massive explosion. He let out a sound that was too animalistic to describe and seemingly to be cursing luhan out? With the last round of projected telekinesis, i dropped to the floor with absolutely nothing left in me. I felt the explosion around me but there was tugging and dragging and i soon realized that someone was trying to drag me somewhere. The last thing i remembered was luhan undoubtly scooping me up and rushed off to somewhere although whether it was truly luhan or not, i could not judge for the better as i was out for good. If this was the ever so famous phenomenon named death, it came too bland. 

 


 

 

 I walked around the familiar forrest appearing so many times in so many dreams that i could memorize every little detail about it. The trees were so high and green that this was not a realm on earth. It was beyond that. The soothing river was a little west from where i stood and i followed the sound of the stream and soon enough, the glistening stream came into view. Just barely realizing how thirsty i was, i ran into the river and dunked my head into it. Drinking freely. I felt a presence near me and lifted my head from the water to see who it was. I was completely shocked from her soft and feminine beauty. She reminded me so much of myself in a way that it hurts. She smiled lovingly at me as if i were her child and opened her arms as if she was initiating a welcoming hug. I waited no longer than a few seconds and dove right into her warm embrace. It's been so long since i've had physical contact like this and it made me felt... happy? The lavishly decorated young woman laughed out a laugh that were like music to my ears and hugged me back. She felt somehow motherly and yet sisterly at the same time. And i knew who she was before she even had to say anything. She loosened her hold on me after a while and i felt a wave of childish disappointment and pouted. This caused the angel-like figure to laugh out once again humorously before blessing me with her golden voice that only caused me confusion the times before this. 

 

 

 

" Skylar, if you keep holding on to me like this then we would be stuck together." She laughed out loud again. 

 

 

 

" What if i want us to be glue stuck like this forever?" I challenged. Finding the inner child in me released after being repressed for so long. This was amazing as i felt the woman having the power to call out the purest parts of me even when i didn't want to. And as much as i would hate to admit it, i looked up to her. She was someone who i'd want to become but after a short second, i laughed at that stupid idea and realize that i would never be like her. She reads my thought and discourages the negativity that was beginning to take over me. 

 

 

 

 

" That's nonsense skylar! Ofcourse you can be like me. In fact, in some way, you are me and i am you." 

 

 

I took a testing step towards the princess and her eyes widen in realization. " Don't you dare skylar!" And i began to run after her across the forrest wigglingly my fingers getting ready to tickle her and laughing as i caught up to her in no time and tickled her with no mercy. We both laughed our guts out as we laid on our backs looking at the clouds that took the form of anything imaginable. I looked beside me and the princess looked back at me with a smile on her face. Then i realized we were so similar although we were so different. We had the same body structure although we wore different clothes. We both had long hair yet her's were brown when mine was black. She was so feminine and i was such a tomboy. But most importantly, we both were fighting hard for what was right. 

 

 

" I don't have much time left here so you have to listen to what i'm about to say skylar." I hummed as a response.

 

 

 

" It's coming, i can feel it. And even if you feel like you want to give up, DON'T. I'll be there with you to give you strength! Don't give up skylar, we're almost there!"   

 

 

I didn't really understand what she was saying and i wanted to ask what this was all about but when i sat up and faced her to ask her what she meant, i was met with a demon version of myself, rottening and decomposing. The eyes were completely black and she smirked at me evily. I flinched back from the sudden surprise. 

 

 

" Don't even think about it, little skylar, your days are coming to an end. No one's going to save you, not even that annoying who just brainwashed you with false hopes. Give it up! " The voice was much like my own and i felt the need to get away from her. I did manage to get up from where i was and ran blindly, not knowing where i was going. My feet began to sink into what i first assumed to be the river and i wasn't completely wrong. But when i looked again, i was no longer in the same peaceful forrest. Trees were set on fire and the color of red and orange covered every crevice of my vision. I panicked not knowing what to do before hearing the maniacal laughter and i began to drown in the river that turned into blood. I wanted to throw up knowing the fact that i drank from it not too long ago. And so, when my stomach gave way, indeed, i began to vomit.

 


 

 

" Skylar... skylar, wake up! I'm serious! " 

 

 

I groaned as i tossed and something rather soft and pleasant. Ignoring the calm voice. I was about to drift off again when the rottening face and insane looking version of myself plus the drowning in the blood river came back to my memories and i let out a scream before jolting up and kicked around viciously trying to get away from the blood. My vision also came back a few short moments later and i looked around my surroundings. Everything from the bedsheets to the sunlight were pure brightness. When i turned to face the owner of the voice, i almost jumped out of bed and run away again. It was luhan and he had been looking down on me for who knew how long. But everything i seemed to remember about him had been altered. Just as sura had been, this version of luhan was pure and innocent looking. His hair was a pretty shade of the same chocolate brown and he too, seemed to be adorned with rather expensive looking attire. He too, seemed to be of someone of status. But it would make sense to think that he too, was sura's older brother. 

 

 

" Woah there, crazy girl. No sudden movements, or else your wounds will open up again. " 

 

 

 

My face must have showed a variety of animated expressions as he lets out amused little chuckles. Before closing his eyes and shook his head. I turned my body towards him and found out there was a piercing pain throughout my ribcage and arm. I hissed in pain before luhan quickly shoved me back onto the bed. So much for no sudden movements. His eyebrows furrowed together as he unwrapped the bandage around my arm to reveal its state of brokeness. I tried not to notice it and stared holes into the guy's forehead. Was this the still the person who was meant to be my brother? But wasn't he in hell? What was this? 

 

 

" You know, if you keep staring at me like that, my forehead's going to have a hole in it." 

 

 

 

" Who are you?" I demanded immediately. 

 

 

 

" Well besides the painfully obvious fact that i'm your older brother, i'm the prince of malidon."  

 

 

 

" Why should i believe you? " I questioned not quite believing something.  

 

 

 

Amused once again, he snapped his fingers and in came trays after trays of divine food and anything of that sort. But i was far from being hungry. I wanted to know how and why this happened. The last thing i remembered was the explosion and i was dying off and then i was out for good. He too, seem to have the ability to read my mind and after every tray had been served, he told the servants to leave and they did as they were told. Perhaps, he really was a prince. I looked around me once again in detail and i realize that white was the primary color for everything with gold accents to pair it. Even on luhan, the crown he seemed to wear was gold along with the white cloth draped fashionably around his sturdy body. He reached over and came back into view with a cup in his hand and he stubbornly insisted on feeding me the content. It was warm and sweet and i realized what it was. It was honey tea.

 

 

" You really shouldn't have jumped into that portal skylar, this wasn't meant to happen." And as if on cue, i spat out the drink and choked. He puts down the drink and pats my back. I glared up at him and was about to say something but the sudden urge needing to vomit refrained me from doing so and i looked around panickly for something to spit into with no luck. Luhan asked what was wrong and i couldn't withhold the urge any longer and threw up what was undoubtly blood. This continued for a while and when i'm sure i've emptied everything out, i leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. When i was calm enough to function properly again, i began to question my " brother" once more. 

 

 

" Tell me how you knew i jumped through a portal." 

 

 

He sighed and his eyes wondered back and forth quickly before looking back as if to check whether anyone was there and turned back to face me and talked in a much lower tone of voice. It seemed as if he didn't want to tell me but he fought with himself and managed to tell me after all. Maybe he was my brother after all. I looked at him, waiting for an answer and when i didn't get one, i raised an eyebrow as if urging for an answer. 

 

 

" Okay, listen to me skylar, i know this is going to sound crazy but you have to believe me! I would never lie to my little sister! " 

 

 

 

" Go for it." I responded, waiting for the worst to hit me and when it did, everything, absolutely everything even time itself seemed to stop around me as it made no sense in a logical way. But when further thought about, it made every nonsense have a reason and in that sense, everything seemed to fall in order.

 

 

 

 

" You're stuck in a ing ontological loop."

 


 

 

A/N: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack with a fairly lengthy update. Did yall enjoy that mindery? I know i did! :D Wow, some of these chapters just writes itself! Haha i told you things are going to get crazier from here. And if you thought it would chill out from here, think again!! Again, if anyone is still confused about this whole thing, everything will be explained in due time. Have faith in this story okay. And also, my skylar is really badass okay, look at what her powers are capable of ;~; freaking using chanyeol's attacks against himself LOOLOLOL okay, that's it for now. See you soon~ ^^