14

Two Legends

* Present day *

 

 

Kris had the look of desire to jump into the foul smelling portal that will throw everything and everyone in an chaotic mess. Sehun screamed for him to stay logical and calm. Sadly, his hardwork went in vain as kris took one last almost apologetic look at his fellow comrades and lunged forward into the black nothingness. 

 

" Well we're ed."  

 

 

Baekhyun was about to lunge forward but was stopped by all the remaining members immediately. 

 

 

" Let me go! I need to bring hyung back!! AUUUUGHHHHHHH !" 

 

 

" Are you out of your ing mind baekhyun? Skylar jumping in there when she wasn't supposed to was already enough to distort our timeline, not to mention our oh so dashing knight in shining armor leaping in after her will put us up for unthinkable numbers of casualty loops." Kai hissed. 

 

" Kai's right, we can't go after them. No matter how tempting it is." Suho agreed with furrowed eyebrows that showed off restraint and fury.

 

" This won't do," Tao spits out blood before shooting up from the ground. " I need to do something about this bull."


And so, leaves tao. The remaining people hauls the dead demons, hags, whatever had you out the building and carelessly threw them in a stacking pile. Xiumin gave chanyeol a nod and instantly, the manmade mountain bursts into flames. The cries of agony filled the air along with the smell of burning flesh. Although this alone did not impress the men one bit. For you see, they weren't humans to begin with. " Maybe if i just took ooooone bitee" Kai thought out loud, as he bared his teeth and eyes that turned fully black. Jokingly and disgustingly smacking his wet lips.

 

"Aishh! Gross dude! Get the out." Said the youngest member sehun who shoved his hyung's face aside. 

 

 

" Yah!!! How dare you, you little ! I'm your hyung no matter what!!" 

 

 

" Yeah, whatevers." 

 

 


 

  Days passed with little to no news from tao but the guys's worriedness was at a minimum as they knew it would be a waste of time to prance back and worth with no results. Instead, they spend it together. Some times, they would come together and played video games, some times, they went out to eat, other times they went to the company and trained together. Just like how once they trained for the war. The war that ended far too many lives. Lives that matter even when they were counted for as inferior, lower. Lives that were supposed to stolen from the twelve men. Boys at the time. Everything traced back to the skylar who lived in a past life known as princess sura. Her name and legacy has long been passed down before she was even born. The said prophecy claimed she will put a halt to the unending conflict between good and evil. Heaven and hell. What the prophecy did not mention was that she was going to save as many as she could. Even if they were on the enemy's side. Even if it meant her own life at risk. Sehun had a ghost of a smile that went away faster than the speed light as he stopped in his tracks as the hazy memories made its way through. 

 

" It's been so long..." the handsome young man whispered out to nothing in particular as he touched the tattoo-like mark near the side of his neck. Tracing and remembering every little detail about it, loving it.

 

Carressing it.

 


   

 Long ago back during a time where time itself could not even be measured, back during a time where sehun was not known as sehun but as a feared vampire who lost everything that he once loved. All because of the goddamned kingdom called malidon. He didn't know any specific details but he did know that his kingdom along with his parents were wiped out by malidon. He swore revenge on them, the people who brought misery to him. His intense hatred attracted the interest of the devil satan himself. He promised sehun he will have all that he wanted be it gold, land, territory, or women. As long as they made the deal. Sehun agreed to the deal although he wasn't aiming for the materialistic items as he knew wouldn't last forever. He knew those things were only temporary and that he'll have to pay the price for it all with his life in the end. But he couldn't see through the lense that was heavily fogged by his undying hatred. Revenge, he wanted revenge. And he had every right to claim what was stolen from him.

 

Days quickly turned into months, and months quickly turned into years. Years sooner or later passed by just as quickly as days and satan he served for a total of forgotten centuries. Sehun lost humanity slowly as he was trained to be as emotionless and vague as the black starless nights. Black starless nights, that's how sehun lived through the unforgettable centuries. No hope for a better tomorrow, no looking back or regetting his decision. It was all so black and vague. 

 

But none of this could be helped. This has been how sehun lived for the passed centuries. 

 

Or can it?

 

A day in particular changed everything and flipped sehun's barely liveable world upside down. It was the day he met her. Sehun was wounded terribly. He was ready to accept the fact that he'll never stay alive to avenge his lost ones. But the light was so welcoming, if only he could just... just......... 

 

 

" Please, please don't sleep on me." A soft feminine voice pleaded. 

 

 

Ahh, there it was, the sound he hated more than anything else in the world. Maybe beside the hatred he still had for malidon. There was the tone of pity. How could there be someone who could pity him? He was a dying vampire, a dying boy with no one left to love him. This was ridiculous. He tried to tell the soft feminine voice to be quiet and leave him alone but only wet gurgles took the place of his words. He tried again and spat out blood. Sad thing was, the blood was probably not even his but one of the victims he fed off of. There was massive amounts of pain gathering around his unbeating heart and he drifts further away from consciousness. 

 

" This is going to hurt alot and you can hate me after all you want. Just don't give up on me!" The same voice told him. He liked the way the voice had a soothing effect on him. Even in pain, he felt at ease. He didn't want to give up either but what he feels the next second sent his soul to an unimaginable realm. The pain he felt while training under satan had no match to this. It hurted him so much. He wanted to thrash out and tear his own body into shreds. While pushed to the brink of his sanity, he suddenly sees his mother and father. They looked as well as he had remembered them to be. His mother was the one to smile down on him and forgetting everything, he ran into his mother's embrace and buried his face in her chest. Inhaling the comforting motherly scent that solely belonged to his beloved mother. 

 

" M-mother, i've missed you so much." 

 

" I know, i know. My son, my poor son." The mother soothed while patting her son lovingly. 

 

" My most precious son, you've grown up so well and handsome." She continued. Sehun clings onto her as if she was his only life source. 

 

" Mother, i love you so much, i don't ever want to let go." 

 

The two spends the remaining time together with sehun's beautiful mother singing him a lullaby that eased him to sleep ever since he was a newborn. It's been so long but he sings every word with his mother. The late queen finally positioned her son at arm's length and took a good look at him. She was proud. She was sent to pass on a message to him but she couldn't help the urge to hold him forever. But time was running out and her son had more important things to do in his life. 

 

" Sehun ah, i was sent to relay a message to you." 

 

Sehun hums lazily as he absorbs her silk like voice. 

 

" This is very important son so i need you to listen and pay close attention ."  He finally gets the seriousness and reluctantly sits upstraight and listened obdiently to his mother. 

 

" The enemy who you've hated is not who you think it is. Get away and stay away from him." 

 

" B-but mother!" 

 

" Everything you know about the murder of our kingdom is partially a hallucination caused by," she looks around quickly as if checking for unwanted eavesdroppers. " Lucifer. Malidon is not your enemy. In fact, they will become what will be closest to family for you. Do you even know who saved you?" Sehun stupidly shook his head. 

 

" Well you will find out sooner or later. Remember my words son, the enemy is not who you think it to be so don't do anything that you will regret. Mother will never try to trick you. So listen to my words. I'll be watching over you." With that, the vampire queen vanishes with her husband.

 

 

" Mother! Father! MOTHER NO!!" 

 

The vampire prince jolts awake and he lets out a string of profanities when he feels pain quickly washing over him again. A girl was seen asleep in a gigantic armchair facing him. She was lavishly decorated from head to toe and so it'd be stupid not to know she was someone of status. She stirs and not knowing what to do, i quickly laid down again. The quick movement caused my face to scrunch up and feet moving on the ground along with jewelery wear clashing against each other sounded the room. 

 

" I know you're awake now, so there's no need to pretend." It was the same voice from before. 

 

I lost the will to keep my eyes shut and slowly opened one eye and soon followed the other. I was looking directly at the girl's face and she was smiling. 

 

" What?" I called out, unaware of how husky my voice was. She carefully reached over her shoulder and when she turned to me again, there was a jeweled cup in her hand.

 

" You've been screaming for quite a while, thought you would be thirsty." She placed the cup in front of my lips and the scent of fresh blood intoxicates my system quickly. Hunger overtakes me and noticing this, she quickly tilted the cup towards my nose and i gulped the whole thing down in one go. Once finished, she takes the cup away but i didn't want her to. I wanted more. Alot more. And so, i grabbed onto her wrist and brought her down centimeters away from my face. She seemed annoyingly confident and no fear was evident anywhere. I take a good look at her face and a beauty she was. I felt my heart do a hard thump confused yes, but i did not let go.

 

" Do you really want to be like this?" The girl sighed. She was really pretty. 

 

" Aren't you afraid of me?" 

 

" I know what you are and i technically saved you. Do you think that would be the case?" She questioned again. 

 

She slowly lifted herself away from the almost closed space between us and continued.

 

" I know what you are and i'm not afraid of you at all." 

 

I didn't know why but her statement hurt my pride a little too much. How could she not be afraid of me? I was a feared vampire by many after all. Not knowing why i did the stuff i did, i pulled her by the arm once again and made sure she lost her balance. I quickly turned us around and so she was beneath me. Locked and anchored down by my weight. She lets out a surprised yelp but nothing more. She looks at me with a look of confusion and her cheeks flushed a bright pink. Her eyes were so hypnotizing and i wanted to kiss her. No, i needed to kiss her. I leaned down and she didn't know whether to accept the fact that our lips were going to touch or push my aside. She tried both but just as i felt her lips, someone interrupts our little incident leaving me just as annoyed and confused as i began.  

 

" Princess sura, i brought the requested clothing items you required for the guest." The maid seemed to blush just as heavily as the princess did while she gently pushed past me afraid of reopening my wounds and getting up taking the clothes from the maid and leaving them on the bed next to me. 

 

" I- i brought new clothes for you to um, wear. Yeah, wear, um... i'll leave so you can.." she stuttered, how cute. " Change."

 

I coughed to mask an amused chuckle as she closed the doos behind her. It wasn't like i had anything to hide, i looked down on my body and liked what i saw. I was tall, i was lean and built sturdy.I My milky skin could make any female go crazy.Smiling stupidly, i changed into the clothes she brought me. 

 

" Sura....." he tests the name out loud and found out that he liked the way her name sounded. Just like that, she was by sehun's side in less than a second.

 

" What do you want?" She asked half out of annoyance and half out of exhaustion.

 

" What the hell? What is this?" The vampire chuckled amused.

 

" Don't tell me we've imprinted?" She turns into a hilarious color of crimson so quickly it almost scared sehun. 

 

And so, that was the day where everything changed in sehun's world, it was the day where he almost died and met sura and was imprinted to who he though to be the enemy. 


 " Sehun! SEHUN! YAH YOU PUNK SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Chanyeol loudly hollered at the youngest member. 

 

The young man who was matter-of-factly very old comes back to life and looked around him with an expressionless face.

 

" What."

 

His hyungs rolled their eyes and pointed at tao who was accompanied by mei ling who happened to be sura's maid who interrupted an intimate moment sehun had with sura. He coughed as he recalled the memory again and mei ling only smirked at him. Oh how time could change everything. He learned that mei ling managed to get a hold of kris and skylar through such an old fashioned crystal globe, sehun thought outloud only to be smacked on the head by meiling. 

 

" It's pretty ed up how kris fell into the devil's trap and is in between reality and hallucinations." Meiling started before shooting darts at sehun. The other members followed her lead and squinted at him. 

 

" What the hell man, stop looking at me like that." 

 

Meiling made a disgusted face at me and continued. And apparently, kris was bounded in many hallucinations and skylar was in hell, trying to make sense of it. Every person except chanyeol and sehun groaned as they all recalled the last visit to that place where no soul could escape. They should consider themselves extremely lucky for going in and coming out in one piece. But lucky for them, a second trip was already planned. 

 

" So how difficult is this task going to be?" Suho asked with a little bit of worry mixed with fear.

 

 

" Hard part's already over buddy." Meiling replied.

 

 

She was confident, just how i hated it.


 

A/N: Tadddaaaaaaaaaa surprise update that like happens once every blue moon! Hahaha hello guys i'm so sorry that i've been MIA for so long, it's just... WRITER'S BLOCK MANG. Anyways did you like what you read with the whole thing about sehun and sura? ehuehuehe eh? eh? eh? eh? Did i throw you off guard with that one? Haha, thanks for sticking with me although i'm like the most laggiest person in the word. I'm trying really hard okay? Give me some feed back guys, i'm so lonely 3