21

Two Legends

 

A/n: Boo, i've been having author's block on this stupid story for the longest ( esp this chap) and gUuuRL lemme tell you, i was so pissed when i realized that my computer crashed when i was already halfway finished writing. jihhuyyig Also, big shoutout to exo_lover66 and Jia_Alrik for always commenting i love you guys and thank you for always motivating me to continue. Unedited piece of bc atm im just happy that im done with this chap and that my stupid laptop didnt crash on me again. I will come back and reedit in the near future. Thats it for now. Read well my loves~ <3 

 

 

  A pair of red eyes glares into Luhan's soul and mocks his state of being. His hair was black and it was messy. It's been too long since he looked like a decent person. Dark circles destroying his once handsome features and the messy stubble he had going on was far from attractive. He then takes notice of the scar that started from his left shoulder blade that ran all the way to where his heart was- well, if he still had one that is. Too bad he didn't- anymore. Luhan grinds his teeth as he traces the long scar while recalling back to the day that chaos broke loose.

 

 Well the first time anyway. 

 

 

 

" No! I have to see Kirphis! " Luhan crosses his arms, not willing to give in and glares at his baby sister with a stern look. She huffed while turning her back to her brother and continued to sulk when nothing happenes. Luhan takes notice of his sister's wavy chocolate hair that reached her waist even when she had her head down and covered by her arms. A chuckle escaped from his lips as he recalls back to when he had also had the same habit when he was alot younger. He lifts himself off one of the gigantic marble pole that surrounded her bed and walked over to his baby sister. When he turned her around, he takes notice of the headdress placed on her forehead and the few pieces of hair framing her face, giving her the childish look while helping her radiate a soft elegance. " Ge.." She would try again, wiggling her shoulders left and right in an attempt to act cute. Her brother's face displayed no emotions but little known to his sister, luhan wanted to squish her cheeks until they hurt.  " Please brother, let me see him. Just one last time! "  

 

  In the end, Luhan had somehow lost his will to refuse his sister and gave in eventually. Sura lets out an accomplished cry of happiness before launching herself into his arms. The two siblings stayed like that for a split second before Sura ripped herself away from her brother's protective arms and takes his slightly larger hands into her own. " Yay! Hahhah! I knew you would give in eventually." Luhan says nothing but a ghost of a smile danced across the corners of his lips. How she reflected his younger self so much. No, not only did she look like a reflection of himself but their Mother as well. Perhaps the excitement had the best of sura and led her to become the biggest clumsy head in the world as she crashes head on with one of her servants. Causing the said servant to send all the prepared fruits flying. With the help of a playful mood, sura takes control over the fruits that was about to land on the floor and leave them floating in the thin air- bouncing up and down lightly. Luhan then mentally commands one of the fruit to come into his hand. When the fruit finds its destination, luhan take a big bite into the peach and relishes on the sugary juices from it. Sura laughs at the ridiculousness of her brother but was shooed away by him instantly. 

 

 

 

" Don't worry, i'll be back before you even know it! " And with that, his precious baby sister was out of sight. Luhan continued to ignore the uneasy feeling that had dwelled on since the day started. He ignored the tiny voice in him that trouble was coming ahead all for the sake of his sister. Furthermore, this wasn't even the first time he had sneaked her out, and they were never caught. 

 

 

  So what could possibly go wrong? 

 


 

 

" Don't make me ask you again Luhan. Where is your sister? " Luhan didn't dare to look up at his father and could only glue his eyes onto the footing of his throne. " Fine, we'll do this the hard way- if that's what you prefer." Guards then immediately came rushing in and grabs hold of both of luhan's arms, accompanied by a pair of swift kicks into the back of his knees- forcing him to kneel before his father. Luhan grunts in pain as the guards had his arms held at an extremely uncomfortbale angle. His mind however, tried to reach his sister and warned her of the hanger coming ahead and to stay away. To run as far as she could manage with that stupid boy whom she claimed to be the love of her life. If death was the inevitable punishment, then no one could fit the title better than luhan himself as he was the one constantly allowing his sister to sneak out. 

 

  And death was exactly the punishment waiting ahead for him. 

 

 

  Time seemed to skip forward, before Luhan could properly blink his eye,  he was forced to stay in place by the ever so familiar telekinesis. A sword was pulled out and the light reflected from the sword blinded Luhan for a second. He was certain that his immortal life was coming to an end and right as he bid farewell to his surroundings, a familiar voice screamed out. Stop whatever the you're doing! " All the guards proceed to drop to the floor and the sword that was directed to be driven into my chest switched its direction and shot straight for Father. The sword missed by a foot while it found its place in the wall behind the throne while the man sitting on the giant didn't seem shaken up one bit.

 

  " What a fool of a daughter i have." Anger radiates from sura visibly as her purple aura light floated all around her defensively. " The only fool in this room is you, old man. "  Father takes a ragged breath but kept whatever sanity was left present. 

 

 

 

" I will ask you one last time sura, whose side do you pick? "  Sura looks at Kirphis, seeming as if she was searching for something. Then, with a stern look, she turned back to Father- confident as ever. " You can ask me however many times you want, but my answer will always be the same. " She turns her back towards Him and looks up at Kirphis with nothing but dedicated love. " I choose kirphis. " Sura's hand reaches up to caress his face which he gladly welcomes as he pulls her closer to himself.  " I will always choose you. " 

 

  During the time Luhan had lived, he had rarely seen his Father getting off his throne, nonetheless show his face. And by doing this, Luhan knew what was to come and the outcome was far more terrifying than his own death. " No..." Luhan's voice was merely a whisper. 

 

" Very well, then i will have you pay the price for love. " The word love sounded so bitter coming out from Luhan's Father's mouth and Luhan was struggling to break free from his invisible chains. With all his strength concentrated to his arms, he broke away finally and lounged forward towards Sura. " Sura NO! " Time seemed to stop altogether yet it was moving so quickly. When Luhan called out her name, his sister turned her attention towards him and then in the next moment, the impact was felt by every living being in the heavenly palace. Although Luhan had pushed Sura away from getting directly hit by their Father, she still took the aftermath of the assult. Sura's purple aura shatters into a million fragments and wounds Luhan along the way. Kirphis' eyes glows a dangerous red immediately as he snarls at Luhan's Father. Luhan doing the same while pressing his right hand over a part of his wound. " It's not over old man." 

 

  And with that, everything once nice and brightly lit evaporates into the thin air and luhan finds himself to fall. The fall felt forever and once he knew what had happened, he laughed bitterly and crazily like a maniac in the making. His wings, which were a magnificent white- were quickly tainted to a dark gray. His once blonde hair had also turned pitch black. The white fabric he was always forced to wear also quickly transformed into black leather clothing. In some odd ways, Luhan felt liberated. Luhan knew the fall had caused him to end up on earth, but at the time he had arrived, life was yet to be introduced. So there was only light and darkness. He looks back up at the sky, the sunlight leaving a piercing pain in his eyes- as if to mock him. Luhan swore revenge for his sister, who's soul had been severed into fragments too tiny to even try and fix. 

 

" And they say God is always good. " 

 


 

  Before the fall angle prince knew it, he had spent a few millenias in the miserable darkness while losing his mind once in a while as the fading memory of the disaster that had ended his baby sister replays itself. The year was now 2014- that, Luhan knew. Earth was now populated by figures similar to him and his previous family but they went by the term " humans". Over the achingly long years, he had learned that these " humans" were not gifted with powers like his family had and were pathetically weak. As more time passed, Luhan had learned and forced himself to adapt to the way these people lived and found himself to blend in quite well. He had never continued to aged. He was forever blessed/ or cursed- to stay in the body of a 24 year old. He had learned of what lust and desire was and had banged over numerous numbers of women, never feeling satisfied in the end. Many girls claimed to love and adore him. The word had seemed to be some kind of psychotic trigger for Luhan as he would turn insane and kill off the women who dared to spill the word until they no longer took another breath in this world. After all, of many things Luhan had learned during his stay on earth, he learned that love was a threat. 

 

 

   It was weakness. 

 

 And the murderer that had killed his sister.