12 ( Kris' POV )

Two Legends

 

 

   Everything blended into a blur. One second, i saw skylar fighting off the wretched old hag and the next consisted of her undeniably jumping into the haunting shadow while tao, along with the rest of the guys screamed for her to come back. But within our hearts, we all knew too damn well that it was too late. Just a moment after, i looked at the guys who appeared as if they had just seen death itself.

 

" I have to go after her." I addressed calmly although i was shredding into pieces inside. 

 

 

" We can't do that! It'll put all of us and the universe out of balance!!" Sehun cried out. 

 

 

" I don't care if it puts everything out of order, i don't care if the universe is out of balance. I just want skylar back safely." I argued stubbornly.

 

 

" That is too risky kris, if our alters clash or, if something that wasn't supposed to happen happened.... i really don't know what's to become of all of us." Sehun replied back.

 

 

  " You need to stay calm and logical kris, i know that you-" Lay said as he became the straw that finally succeeded in breaking my back.

 

 

 

   " SHUT UP!"

 

 

 

 

  The shadow was still apparent, but by the looks of it, it's going to completely wipe itself out within only a matter of seconds. Thus, after regaining enough calmness to speak fluently again, i started again." Listen well you heartless bastards, i don't give a damn if i turn this universe and the parallel one upside down, i just want skylar to come back to me safe and if it takes my life to accomplish that, then so be it. I've lived long enough waiting for her to reunite with me. I CAN'T AFFORD TO LET US SLIP BY AGAIN!" Without another tick of the second, i lunged forward and was tossed into a violent turmoil. Fear was put far behind me. The determination to protect my one and only forced me to carry through as i slammed into everything yet nothing. An invisible hand came down and ripped me away from my familiar senses of being on earth. The hand then coldheartedly tossed my limp body into something not a normal person can clearly explain: a supernatural dimension. Everything that once seemed orderly became distorted as memories twisted and rewinded by itself around me on what appeared to be a creepily massive screen. It took alot of will to not throw up. Yet however miraculously, i managed. "I'm coming.... i'm coming skylar", i mumbled to myself. "And i will protect you even if if it means our fate gets pulled into another loop hole yet again. Our love will always find each other." 

 

 

 

  Always.

 

 

                                                                     ~                          ~                          ~

 

 

 

  After countless number of violent tumbling and turning, i've finally caught sight of an opening. With the accurate calculation of everything yet nothing more than a leap of faith, i lunged forward and fell through an impossibly antagonizing black hole that showed absolutely no mercy. Gathering my footing at this point was far beyond impossible and so, i tumbled down. The nothingness that was once everything began to materialize different objects. The annoying stabbing sensation that accompanied me through my not so painless course were apparently parts from different branches and pebbles. The motion was rolling down increased as gut instinct told me that i was rolling down a steep hill. To put a stop to my time/dimension traveling adventure, my body was thrown into a massive body of water. The disgustingly salty fluid quickly made its way through my pipes and i fought hard to stay afloat. After struggling for hours on end, i've finally managed to reach shore and laid on the muddy floor without a care in the world. A few rounds of coughing and wheezing symbolized the warm welcome and i began to shake due to the amount of coughing.  " ." I muttered hoarsly as the stupid sunlight peeked through the clouds and hit me directly in the face. After reminding myself to take even breaths and calming my now useless body, i began to listen. 

  The sound of a waterfall suddenly became clear in my ears and birds chirping a familiar melody jolted me to my core. This couldn't be.... I've managed to land exactly at the spot where i met sura during my days as prince kirphis! I laughed at the hilarious encounter with sura as she came crashing into me that one particular day. My laughter quickly died off as i realized why i was here in the first place. I was here to protect skylar from harm and i was not kirphis anymore. skylar's mom for being an shady from hell and also taehyung for being the contributor to the imbalance between good and evil. But most importantly, me, kirphis, for being the reason why all the kingdoms collasped and forcing sura to be thrown within the war's chaos. But speaking of sura, where the hell would i be if i were skylar? Where would she be? Suddenly filled with a passionate determination to start my journey, i successfully got up after the third try and set off to seek shelter at closest proximity. Not shortly after and with luck by my side, a medium sized what earthlings perceive as a " hotel" came into view. The place was alive with busy chatter  from the talks of the recent gamble to the most popular item sold in the markets. These were among the conversations i've picked up as i made my way through with weird looks directed at me from left to right as i challenged their stares with one of mine own. Well, a leather jacket and having an undercut technically is an eyesore when trying to blend in with people who wore robes and styled long hair but that doesn't lessen the annoying fact that people stared and whispered unrepeatable words behind their hands and into the ear of the person next to them. As my conscious dosed off into a blank state of mind due to fatigue, a group of young women who smelled of freshly picked lilacs and roses brought me back to my senses. I glanced at them once and nothing more as disinterest quickly became the reason why. Annoyed, i sighed as i was forced to concentrate on tuning out whatever they had going on in their ridiculously trashy minds. As a keen reminder to myself, my being here was solely for skylar and if anyone were to fight me on that will not leave unharmed in one way or another. 

  

" Oh fine sir, you seem oddly strange with your apparent different fashion but i really like different people. You must be from a different kingdom. May i ask where that might be?" The ridicuously trashy woman who had a dress with more than half of her cleavage desperately hanging out for me to pay any attention to questioned me. I scanned her once from head to toe with nothing but distaste as the corset was pinched in too tight for one to breathe. To make things worse, she had the actual gut to come forward and traced circles on my arm that was definietly going to be sanitized later along with a suggestive look. I leaned in close and examined her overly did hair that was once an updo with different ugly flowers of all sizes worn as ornaments along with pieces of hair falling out of place. I held my breath the whole time as the strong intoxicating scent of musk mixed with roses were enough to knock a person out for days. Her face lights up in excitement bound with ual desire. I played along for a few more moments just to lead her up to her excitement's maximum. Heh, so they say.... the higher you go, the harder you fall. A single smirk slips through my lips as i mark the beginning of her fall.

 

 

  Here we go.

 

 

" I come from a place called none of your ing business. Now, why don't you get your disgusting body out of my contaminated sight before i drag your back to the ion house." I gently whispered. Although gentle, there was still a guranteed threat behind my voice as the woman retracted with shock perfectly mixed with fear all the while covering that could not with hold a gasp. First it was the amazing look of horror then slowly and undoubtably transitioning into anger that was surprisngly apparent on her overly hideous mask of intense rouge in the horribly disgusting color of red that was shed from friend and foe alike once upon a time. I raised both of my eyebrows and gave a mocking smirk before turning completely dark.

 

 

" People like you disgusts me most and if i were to ever see your existence before me again, don't blame me if you find yourself at the bottom of the river." Don't bet against it," with a dangerously husky voice that i barely recognized as my own warned the woman.

 

 

 

She immediately did as told and fled the scene fearing for her pathetic life, whereas i rolled my eyes back into my head out of disgust and annoyance along with the newly found pain across my body. I took the initive of booking a room to myself and changed into the cloth that were worn by me once long ago. As soon as the fabric touched my skin, the kirphis within me instantly became alive once again. Almost too quickly, different memories flashed by as a fast forwarded movie that left right as they came. While removing the inner layer of clothing, i took notice of all of the cuts and scratches covering my body, hissing whenever i touched a sensitive spot. Frustrated, i plopped down on the bed that was surprisingly soft and as i thought of what life used to be before the chaos broke loose, a smile slipped through as i recalled the first time sura and i shared a passionate kiss after the union of our love. I love you sura, be it five thousand years before or after. It's never going to change. With that last promise, sleep peacefully fell over me with sura being the last conscious thought i clung onto. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ehuheuehheuheu ermergerrd! Hi guys!! I missed y'all~! Sorry for MIA for so long but life's been hectic! Became a senior in high school and just having to deal with family issues takes up so much of my time. But here's a short update from kris' pov. I don't know how long this story should be so if you guys can give a little bit of feedback that would be great. Comments are so rare on my stories that when i actually see people commenting, i shed tears of blood joy. I have alot of ideas for this story and one promise i can give you guys is that every update will most likely be during the weekends. Because schedules work that way best. It is sunday today. Sunday is my personal hell. Like, forreal. Okay, imma start rambling now and before i continue with how beautiful the anime amnesia is and duuuude i swear to god i had an arbitrage moment when i searched up the plot of the story and AHEM! i will get lost now hahahaa!! Take care for now LOVE YOU!!