Side jobs

Mission is so Impossible

snsd-samantha-thalvasa-jeans.jpg

 

Author's POV:

 

When next morning the boys, and Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung woke up, they find the mansion was very quiet. Strange, all of them walk downstairs, and no girls was found. Which mean the 6 of them.

 

"Where did they go? Did they left us, perhaps found out we don't need to be looking after?" Sooyoung sounded excited, she jumps if that was true.

 

But everybody else just don't felt happy. "Maybe doing grocery shopping.." Xiumin claimed, trying to reassure himself that they did do so as he thinks.

 

But the day didn't get any better. All of them felt boring, no one to annoyed or teased with.

 

Sooyoung sigh, throwing the remote to the floor. "Okay I give up. Its no fun without them here. I admit it.." sighing, indicating that she's bored to death. They all wanted to hear them screamed or shouts into their heads making them irritated, but there isn't any of those.

 

--------

 

One car just pulled over, and the guards outside grant them access.

 

It droved in and the car park right in the field of the mansion. All eyes starts to check who it was. The man seems familiar.

 

Wearing glasses, he looks in the same age as their fathers.

 

The man smile when he see them coming out of the house. "Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I am Yoo Jae Suk." he introduced himself, bowing which in returned they do the same to him.

 

"I came here actually to get the things that belong to my....daughters." he lied. He can't just say spies can he now.

 

They all look at him suspiciously, father to 6 girls that is the same age? Now that is not a coincidence. "How can we trust you with that? We've met before. That night, where they came home all beaten up." since Kris was the leader, he stand in front, looking down at the man with cold glares.

 

Jae Suk felt like shrinking, wow. He just did. "Oh oh...I believe we did met, since I am one of the officers that was on duty that night. So we accidentally met."

 

"If you are their father, then why didn't you come visit them when they were hurt?" now Baekhyun asked, eyeing the man still not believing to any words he said.

 

Jae Suk clearly see that they won't eat his words.

 

---------

 

Then his phone rang, Jae Suk picked it up. "Here, the caller wish to speak with you." seconds after he received the caller, he gave it to Kris.

 

He took it and slowly placed it on his ear, "Hello?"

 

"Let him in, before I came running, and kick your to pits of hells! Right now!" Kris grits his teeth, pulling away from the phone. Assessing the ID, it was Taeyeon.

 

"Why should I. He didn't really convinced me to just let him walk in." he claimed, irritated actually. Eyes was still on Jae Suk.

 

He heard a sigh on the other side, "Seriously, if you don't, we are gonna get the job hanging! Now...listen to me obediently and just gave him a god DAMMIT WAY!" she shouts, much more louder to even they heard her.

 

"Woah, was that Taeyeon ssi?" Suho asked, shocked by the mega loud shouts.

 

Kris groans, frustrated he let Jae Suk in. "Don't try to pull any tricks, old man. Take their things and leave silently." he warns, throwing the phone to Jae Suk, and enter the mansion.

 

---------

 

Taeyeon hungs up, and groans. Her cuffed was removed not long ago and it was alright, she try to move her hand it was normal. Back to how it was.

 

"Bloody bastard never listen. He neve will. Non of them will." she keeps of blabbering to herself. Thinking back how they used Yuri's money made her wanted to throw something or just punch someone. She isn't that type of person to begin with. Never did.

 

---------

 

The boys was called to have a photoshoots, since they are a decent models. Or simply a very hot models.

 

All of them went to the place, where the photoshoots are going to be. At the same time, they were shooting some MV.

 

EXO arrived along with SooYoonHyun. "Okay, begin now!" they heard a producer shouts, and slowly music starts to play.

 

They see figures starts to dance slowly to the tuned. They can't see them clearly, because the staff and all the cameras, lights stand was blocking their view.

 

Moving closer, they all have their jaws dropped.

 

--------

 

"The eonnies?" Seohyun points, trying to registered her head on what she is looking at.

 

The 6 was in coloured jeans, and all in the same type of clothes. Different hairstyles.

 

Taeyeon in baby blue, Jessica in pink, Sunny in dark grey, Tiffany in red, Hyoyeon in black and Yuri in dirty green.

 

The song title was called 'GALAXY SUPERNOVA' and it was a very catchy song.

 

Note: I changed the line on who sings them. Minusing Soo Yoon and Seo and added more of Yul and Hyo, of course not forgetting the other vocals.

 

--------

 

EXO went closer to watch, and they see Taeyeon didn't have that cuff on her. "Okay, it starts in 3..2..1!"

 

They positioned themselves, and when the que for them to twist and face the front, they twist.

 

[Taeyeon] Oh! my boy nanika ga (na na na na na)
[Hyoyeon] Isso isso someones talking (ah ah ah ah ah)
Nee zutto

[Jessica] Looking at you lo-looking at you Im looking at you lo-looking I
[Yuri] Anata Miteru wa
[Tiffany] Nee sore wa killer boyish na Supernova
[Hyoyeon] Unmei no Supernova
[Sunny] Majikaru na Supernova

[All] Gingakei sukeitan de number 1
Uneru base line like a shooting star, a comet!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Cutest!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Girls in
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
In the Galaxy! Galaxy! oh!


(Sunny] Oh oh oh oh oh oh)
[Taeyeon] Uwasa no mato da wa
([Hyoyeon] Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh)
[Tiffany] Tauto na hippu rain wa marude
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Cutest!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Girls in
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
In the Galaxy! Galaxy! oh!


[Jessica] Oh boy, do you believe this situation?
[Tiffany] Yeah
[Jessica] You better keep this a secret

[Taeyeon] Makasete mi mashou yobu koe no hou e
[Yuri] Zetai naze na no houseki no you na me de
[Tiffany] Looking at you lo-looking at you I looking at you lo-looking I
([Sunny] Oh Oh Oh Oh)
[Hyoyeon] Ima mo miteru wa
[Sunny] Ne sore wa utagaenai Supernova
[Yuri] Chougenjitsu Supernova
[Taeyeon] Anata no Supernova

[All] Taikiken ourai de sou in and out!
Sekai kaesou na shock sugata kaete tourai
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Perfect!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Girls in
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
In the Galaxy! Galaxy! oh!


([Jessica] Oh oh oh oh oh oh)
[Taeyeon] Chijou de kirameite
([Hyoyeon] Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh)
[Jessica] Ukabiagatta shiruetto
[All] (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Perfect!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Girls in
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
In the Galaxy! Galaxy! oh!


[Yuri] Tsukamae te [Taeyeon] suitto nigerare te [Jessica] kieru no
[Sunny] Were dancing and looking at you yeah!

[All] Gingakei sukeitan de number 1
Uneru base line like a shooting star, a comet
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Cutest!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Girls in
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
In the Galaxy! Galaxy! oh!


([All] Oh oh oh oh oh oh)
[Taeyeon] Uwasa no mato da wa
([Hyoyeon] Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh)
[Tiffany] Tauto na hippu rain wa marude
{All] (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Cutest!
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
Girls in
(Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)
In the Galaxy! Galaxy! oh!

 

---------

 

They just saw a different side of them, which is pretty, y, gorgeous, beautiful and and more.

 

They noticed that they could sing so perfectly. With Taeyeon being the most awesome one if they have to say.

 

Jessica as the second, Tiffany as the third then goes to Sunny. But after that, they didn't only sing, but also do some photoshoots for themself.

 

The jeans was what they are promoting for. And using them in their song can make the sales go higher.

 

Yuri noticed of their presence and whisper to Tiffany. "Seems like they came. Stalking us or what?" shrugging the thought of it. Still pissed off with that money thing, she just ignore their presence.

 

--------

 

The producer ends their shooting  and calls on the boys to do their part. "EXO meet the sunbae that have been into modelling for a really long time." he introduced the girls to them, only that they exchanged looks and bow to each other before the 6 girls walks away.

 

Even when the 3 smiles at them, they glance and look away without thinking twice.

 

That shows how mad they are. Okay maybe not mad, but upset with their attitude. Of course Yuri and Taeyeon was mad.

 

Apart of being spies, they also did some modelling and singing to blend into the world. Not wanting their identity to be revealed easily, they did those jobs as the side jobs. To kill time at most of the time.

 

They received new order to back down for a while, since he sent someone to locate the person who is trying to assassinate them. So taking that chances, they beg to leave the mansion and let themself return to their houses. Running away from that devil children.

 

-------

 

He granted them and let them out of the mission for 2 weeks, but they still need to keep an eye on them, even if they used far method.

 

"So we'll be away... I'm happy, so happy just to leave that hell house for the short period of time. I need to rejuvenate myself. I think wrinkles are starting to appear on my face everytime I get stressed up because of them." Tiffany massages her face, worried of the wrinkles.

 

They feel like turning older everytime the boys and girls gave them troubles, more gray hairs if they could say it too.

 

"A silent lesson for them. Even if its worries me to left them when the killer is running rampage looking for them, but we need some relaxing too." Taeyeon claimed, glancing to the boys who have enter the photoshoots slot.

 

Restoring youth..Thats what the girls need.

 

And EXO starting to want them on their side. Slowly.

 

--------

 

Oh oh oh oh, Perfect! Girl's in....In the GALAXY GALAXY OH~

Just leave a comments....

I'm sleepy to even say more about this chap -___-