Servants for the brats!

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

Their encouter with the brats they needed to look after was pleasant...At least for those guys. Since this afternoon after their introduction, the boys and girls has started giving them orders.

 

"Yah! Where is my glass of milk!?" Oh Sehun, shouts through out the living room. Minutes ago, he asked Sunny to bring him a glass of milk which she didn't return yet with it. Sehun is never the one that is patient with people, except for his hyungs.

 

Sunny on the other side, in the kitchen groans. "I'm coming!!" she shouts, annoyed with the bleach blonde brat. She pour the milk in to 2 glass, since Kai might needed one. Placing it in a tray she sigh, breathe in and out and walk out of the kitchen. Maintaining a smile on her face.

 

"Here you go, your excellency. One glass of milk. And another for Jongin shi." Kai stopped from playing the game and look at her. "Do I look like I need milk? I don't ask you to, so you can throw it." he continues playing. Sunny gasped, "You should drink it, its good for your health and growth. Your bones will be strong with all the calcium." she tries to persuade him in drinking it. Sehun already finished his.

 

Kai just huffed, "You drink it. You need it more than I do. Its good for you, since you're too short..." he said it. Sunny twitched on being called short.

 

Kai and Sehun laugh so hard on her.

 

-------------

 

In the garden, Tao was doing his usual routine of martial arts. He has his stick with him and do many kinds of move with it.

 

Yuri stood there, amazed by his martial arts. She never seen someone like this in her life before, well she met lots of criminal they capture can do other stuff but never a martial arts.

 

Chen on the other hand was meditating, the serene sound makes him so comfortable. Even with few noises that Tao made didn't affect him with his world. But he did sometime check on Yuri, the girl was practically a statue there, standing watching Tao practicing. "Such a fan girl." he said.

 

She was so busy watching Tao, that she didn't realize a bee flying around her. It latch itself on her sleeve. After sometime, Tao finished his practice, Yuri smile and clapped so hard and that time she notice the bee.

 

She scream, Tao and Chen both look at her. "A bee! Bee!! Bee!! Get it off me!!" she shouts and tries to smack it off her but the bee flew off and still hangs around her.

 

She screams again, they both just look at each other. "I wonder why did the bee like her so much.." asked Tao to his hyung. "Maybe she smells like honey?" he answered. When the bee landed on her hair, Yuri didn't sees it so she thought that the bee flew away.

 

"Glad it flew away..What are your doing with that stick?" she suddenly look at Tao and see him coming to her with his wushu stick. Closer and closer, "Don't move..." he said. She stiffen, blush with no reason, and 'SMACK!' Yuri groans and winced in pain. "There, she's dead. Thanks to me." he claimed, picking up the dead bee.

 

", you coul have warn me for hitting my head!" she glares, really pissed with Tao's action. "What, I just saved your honey scented hair from a bee." he smirk, wigling the dead bee infront of her, she scream. Chen and Tao laugh on her respond on dead bee. "You're a scaredy cat." said Chen. Yuri snarls, fidgeting. "Those guys..."balling her hands.

 

-----------

 

Also in the same garden but different part of the place, Tiffany pouring tea for Kyungsoo and Seo Joohyun or Seohyun as she introduced herself earlier.

 

How the did she ended up wearing a maid uniform and stood in between them like a servant of this house. It seems like, earlier this afternoon, she was dragged into Seohyun's room. Her kind facial made Tiffany felt that she was a good kid. That is actually her first expression on both of them at first but now it changed.

 

Seohyun dragged her earlier to show her all the knitted items she done by herself and even some that she sewed. And the maid outfit that Tiffany is currently wearing is actually her masterpiece. She was forced by her to wear it and be her and Kyungsoo's maid for the rest of their stay.

 

"Hey servant, make me some sandwich. I want it in 5 minutes. If not, I'll punish you. said Kyungsoo, the big eyed boy glance at Tiffany with no emotions. Tiffany bits her lip. "You can make it yourself." she argue. Kyungsoo an eyebrow. "Am I the servant or you are here? Go make me some." he orders, and this time much more stern than before.

 

Tiffany gritted her teeth and stomp off, cursing so many words from , mostly is the 'F' word. Kyungsoo smiles in satisfaction and continues to enjoy the tea with Seohyun. "You're so bad, Kyungsoo." she smiles and look at him. "I'm tired of being nice, so its time to be mean, I always wanted to be mean to people and she was the first. That felt good."

 

Seohyun just shook her head and giggles, sipping her tea. Kyungso smiles and sips his too.

 

"I AM NOT A MAID!!!" from inside of the house, they heard her shout so loud. Kyungsoo and Seohyun glance over their shoulder to the house behind them.

 

Apparently, some maid that didn't know about the presence of the 6 girls happens to ask Tiffany whom dressed in a maid to do the chores on the 2nd floor. So she shouts.

 

-------------

 

Next, in the a somewhat music room or so. Jessica with her 3 person hanging around. She only stand in that room, tapping her feets non stop, with her arm crossed.

 

Chanyeol was playing with his guitar while Baekhyun sings. Yoona readin some of the music notes which Chanyeol wrote in his book.

 

"They sound annoying." she said, her eyes keeps on watching the three of them. When the song ends, Baekhyun look at her. "Hey, crooked face. Can you get me some wet towels?"

 

Jessica snapped, 'What did he call me? Crooked face?!?' she exploded inside. Jessica was twitching, her fingers were fidgeting and she feels like jumping on top of him and clawed his face.

 

But she didn't do it, instead she curved a smile which is not sincere and said, "Sure....of course." she left in an instant to get the wet towels he order. "That eyeliner bacon! He just called me crooked face! My face is not crooked, its pretty!" as she passed by a mirror, she look into it and look at herself.

 

"I'm pretty!!" and she stomped away to find the towels.

 

"Baek shi, she is not crooked face." back in the room, Yoona gave Baekhyun a small lecture. "So what if she isn't? As if I care about it. But I still think that she has crooked face to me. Don't you think so, Chanyeol?"

 

The tall guy, glance back after placing his guitar back in its place, "Yeah, she looks like a scary witch in the horror movies." he jokes, they both laugh but Yoona didn't. She shook her head and close the book.

 

"I don't think that she looks like a witch, she...." Baekhyun and Chanyeol stops laughing, they look at Yoona. "You are not seriously think that she is pretty is she, Yoon?' Chanyeol questioned the girl. She look at the 2 boys and laugh.

 

"Her...pretty? For me, she look so old from her age. Like a building that is still under a construction.." she laugh, her answers made the 2 boys laugh with her. The meanie person in the group. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yoona.

 

--------------

 

Now, in the kitchen. Hyoyeon was gaping so wide.

 

She never thought that the girl named Sooyoung has this huge appetite. They just came into the kitchen like 20 minutes ago, now the whole kitchen table is full with foods from the fridge and some from the cabinet and there is even one that is cooked by the chef.

 

Hyoyeon feels like, Sooyoung is a monster. Cookie monster from the Sesame Streets or worse. From one food, she went to another and keeps on going. All those foods she swallowed make Hyoyeon wanted to puke.

 

And the loud burp she let out was really shocking. Excuse me.." she grins and continues to eat. Hyoyeon widen her eyes. 'A proper girl won't burp like that! Only men do that! What is this girl?' she questioned herself.

 

And there is Yixing or Lay, sitting on the table with Sooyoung, also eating but he was too lazy to munch. He sometime dozed of so suddenly and then startle. Hyoyeon caught him dozed off with food still solid in his mouth many times in past 20 minutes and when he startle he munch the food.

 

His attitude made her laugh many times, but slowly. She didn't want him or Sooyoung to notice her.

 

Okay that wasn't her problem though. All the eating was not a big problem since that girl manage to finished it but....The mess she made.

 

"I'm full..."she pats her bloated belly and again burp so loud. "Eonnie, you do all the cleaning. We'll be going to the music room. Meet us there. Thanks for the cleaning." she smiles, grin and walk off with Lay. "Ohh, don't forget to call the pizza. I'm hungry." said Lay, he look so lazy or goofy kind.

 

"Ehh!!" Hyoyeon gasped, she was about to shout when Tiffany barged in and shouts so loud. "I AM NOT A MAID!!!" Tiffany growls, looking at the mess in the kitchen, she gasped. She look at Hyoyeon. "Don't ask me to clean up. I'm not a maid of this house and don't ask why I dressed like one..." and she stromed out from the kitchen.

 

"I don't intend to ask you to. Where do I even start!" she holds her head, thinking..

 

----------

 

Lastly, by the swimming pool. Luhan and Xiumin was doing some paintings. Yi Fan or Kris enjoy some swimming and lastly Joonmyun or Suho just sat on the side of the beach with Taeyeon.

 

She just watches the 4 with her eagle eye, as thats what her boss said. She held her knees to her chest and hugs it, sitting on the chair shaded by the huge umbrella.

 

Luhan and Xiumin was laughing and sometime playing or making doodles on their paintings so they have to start all over again.

 

Before they start, Luhan glance over his shoulder, he eyed Taeyeon and smirk. "Hey, Xiumin..I have an idea." he said and whisper his idea to him. Xiumin smile and clasped his hand. "Naughty but great idea..Come."

 

They both stand and walk towards Taeyeon. She had her mind occupied with some thought that she didn't see them standing infront of her.

 

"Taeyeon shi." Luhan called, it made her snapped from her trance. Looking up to the boy. "Yeah?"

 

He smirk first and throw a glance at Xiumin, "We need you to be our next model for out sketch. Will you help?" he ask in a very nice way.

 

She think twice, thrice before she said okay. She walk away first then Luhan and Xiumin but they were stop by Suho. "What are you guys up to?" Suho always the one that catch up so fast when they do something. "Ohh nothing Joonmyun, its only some sketches of her. Nothing biggy." they said in unison, with their finger crossed on their back.

 

Kris from the pool saw that and smirk. "Something is going to happen to her. This will be fun." he stated and quickly came out from the pool, grabbing his bathrobe.

 

"Where do I sit?" Luhan pointed somewhere and she sat. "How do you want me to pose?" Taeyeon was so calm, she didn't even know what this guys gonna ask her to do. "Oh, anyway you like but...There is one thing that doesn't suit here." Xiumin starts, faking the thinking face.

 

"What is not right?" she starts to feel something not quite safe. "Your clothes." She blinks by their words. "Sorry?" trying to hear the answer again and clearer. "We want to sketch some photos. And you should take that off. Since its ." Xiumin and Luhan smirks and chuckles.

 

"Nu-?" she starts to blush shades of pink. Defending her body, she hug herself. Luhan and Xiumin slowly went to her, like a ert. "Wh-What are your trying to do here, uh? I'm not gonna expose myself to you!" she yelped when someone snake his hand around her small waist.

 

Glancing up with arm still hugging her body, she gulps. The tall blonde was looking down at her, with a smirk. He got her in his hand. "Just for today. You'll be a perfect model for them to sketch. Since you have such pale skin and curvy small body." his eyes were examining her bodies, she can feel it.

 

Suho came, "Guys stop.." Taeyeon felt relief when Suho came, she though she was save but she was wrong. "We should just take it off by ourself." Instead, Suho join in. She widen her eyes. "Get away from me!!!" she screamed so loud.

 

They laugh so loud, Xiumin and Luhan was rolling on the ground, tears were pouring down their face. Suho turns and laugh, Kris was wiping the tears away. Taeyeon, the so called strong women in their department can sometime become fragile. She was tearing up, but snapped when they laugh at her. "Oh god, just look at her face! Hahahaha, priceless.." Luhan stated, laughing.

 

She blushed. She bits her lips, balling her hand and shuts her eyes. Vein pops out. 'I was punked! By this freaking !!' Taeyeon really wanted to rip their heads off, smack their butts with a whip and more. 'Just you wait..I'm gonna be patient with you guys since your parents requested us to look after you. If not, I am so gonna kick your !' she growls inside of her head.

 

----------------

 

The girls each really couldn't take it. They wishes to cancel the contract right this instant but of course it won't happen. 'God, let us go from this hell mansion of 15 brats!!'

 

------------------

 

Stay strong girls. It is only the beginning ^^

The 2nd chap is up..Tell me what you think about it :DD

Comments /winks/

 

-Sukristae_ss-