O___O

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

Night time falls, the girls start their mission. Yuri and Hyoyeon was told to take down the sniper, before the girls finally reached the building.

 

"Make sure you take them down with the silencer." the both nods, in position, lying on the high ground, the sniper in their hand fixed right at the 4 snipers. Yuri on the left while Hyoyeon on the right. "Ready Yul?" "Always." they both collided their punch.

 

Meanwhile, in the forest sneaking, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany look all around, checking whether there is any men scouting the forest.

 

Taeyeon lead the team, slowly and sneakily (?) walking down the forest until her senses caught something. She halts, with her hand lifted into a fist, telling her team to stop.

 

Like a statue, they stood there, seeing 2 men with their SMG taking a scout in front of them.

 

Taeyeon glance on Tiffany, knowing the signal, she sneak behind the two men, and knock out the two. Then the girls continued.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri pick their target carefully, using the binocular to check whether the girls have arrived at the end of the forest yet. When they saw them, both of them shoot down the snipers.

 

Nobody noticed since they used the silencer.

 

High fiving each other, for their success, they continued to keep an eye for their friends. "You continue moving Taeng. The snipers are out."

 

Hyoyeon used the walkie talkie to communicate with their team. "I saw that. Good job Hyo..Yul."

 

-------

 

"Onwards to the victims. Okay, I'm gonna used the roof as my entrance, you girls handle the mens with the guns, SMGs. Use fire with fire. So kill as many as you can, clear out the place. Once everything is clear, retreat back to Hyo and Yul." the 3 make an okay sign with their hands.

 

"Split up." Taeyeon said, and everybody split up. With their hands holding their weapons, the girls moved in, sneakily.

 

Taeyeon climb up the rooftop, trying to not make any sound. She crawl on the roof, using her stealth, stopping right on top of the boys and girls. Seeing Baekhyun being held by his collar, beaten up by the man, Taeyeon ready herself to jump in.

 

"Pathetic fools!" the man throw Baekhyun to his friends, he lied down lifelessly. "Baekhyun!" they all shouts, pulling Baekhyun into the group.

 

They treated them horriblely, Sooyoung and Yoona was being kick by the men in the building as the resisted from being . Seohyun was slapped when she bit one of their hand, trying to free herself.

 

When the sudden gun shootings was heard outside, the men startle. "What the ? Go and check it out!" he order, 3 men went out with their guns, to check. The shooting continues, even with some shouting.

 

That is the signal for Taeyeon to jumps in. Landing infront of the boys, with her back facing them. She throws the smoke bomb forward, towards the men who look suprised to see her. She smirk when the bomb let out massive thick gas surrounding them.

 

------

 

EXO and SooYoonSeo were also suprised, but much more suprised when they see who it was infront of them. Taeyeon!

 

"Taeyeon ssi?!" all shouts in unisons, she quickly went to untie them but her sixth sense caught something.

 

Her fast reflex saved her from being stab, when one of the guy coming from her side with a knife, she leaned back, capturing his hand, she breaks it without saying anything. The loud crack sound of the bone was heard by EXO, they squirmed, 'That must have been painful.'

 

The man screamed in pain. Falling to the floor, "Freeze! If you do not wish to be shot at!" the smoke bomb slowly gets thinner, until they can see each others figure.

 

Taeyeon stood still, her backs facing the man pointed a gun at her. Looking over her shoulder, she smirk. Slowly she turns, hands both lifted up surrendering. "Okay, you got me..." that smirk still plastered on her face. "I don't hesitate to shoot if you try to do anything!"

 

She nods her head, understand him, her right hand slowly went to her back, "What are you doing! I said, freeze!"

 

"I am just want to fix my belt nothing more." looking innocently. The boys watches, her hand slowly grab on her gun that she hid on her waist. Pulling one out, Kai widen his eyes, he wanted to shout. "Holy sh--" but Kyungsoo and Tao covers his mouth.

 

There was more of them, the shooting outside still didn't subsides, knowing that her girls are doing their best clearing things out. Even Yuri and Hyoyeon are doing there job, covering them from a far.

 

The total of men in the building, 7 on her front, coming from all sides, except the back.

 

"Okay, I'm fixed, now what were you saying? Freeze?" now her smirks to a grin. "Y-yeah.." the man claimed.

 

"Right...what if, I say...no." with her left hand Taeyeon pulled out the second gun, and she points both the gun to all the men infront of her. "Lets war instead..."sarcasm tone, she pulls the trigger, giving out all the shots to both sides.

 

------

 

"Crap! What the !" Chanyeol cursed, they duck down when Taeyeon pulls the trigger. They pulled Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun down, defending them. They watches as she keeps on shooting, not budging from her spots, when the mens all shoots at her.

 

Kris kept his eyes on Taeyeon, the sounds of bullets fallings down to the floor and the shooting does scares him, but his most fear if she would get shot.

 

"Keep it coming..." her last bullet fly out, hitting the last guy, straight into his heart.

 

"My babies never failed me. Good job." she kissed her guns and shoved it back to her back. Turning her heels, she kneel down. "Lets get out now. If you got any questions about me, keep it until later you guys are safe and sound out of this place. Come on." she grab Baekhyun's hand and throw his hand around her shoulder.

 

"Hyo...Yul, cover me." "Roger that Taeng." the voice come out from the walkie talkie, "Who was that? Hyoyeon ssi and Yuri ssi?" Chen asked, looking at Taeyeon. "Yes...but worry about that later...Take him, YUL!!" she screamed, pushing Chen with Baekhyun on him to the side. Some men came out of the forest. The girls yelp, getting cover at the abandon car.

 

BANG! A headshot. Taeyeon turn her head, Jessica and Tiffany arrived as the back up. She sigh in relief, "Glad to see you girls. Wheres Sunny?" she asked, searching for the petite like her.

 

"Driving...she took one of the car and well, they chased her down. Most of the men here have been taken down." The two look worn off, since they struggle with some men that caught them and fight with them hand in hand.

 

"Jessica eonnie? Tiffany eonnie?" Yoona shocked, look at them. The two girls look towards Yoona and gave her a small smiles. "Great, without our mask, they finally know who we are.." Jessica groans, whispering to them both. "Deal with it..I need to look for Sunny. Take them out of this place. Protect them. I think they are coming out of the forest. Be careful.. Tell Hyo and Yul to keep you guys cover."

 

"You're going to chase Sunny? You need someone to go with you. I mean, the only vehichle left are those ones with the machine guns on. Somebody need to drive if you want to take down the cars that is chasing Sunny." "And you expect me to ask one of you to come with me and leave either one of you alonw with 15 of them? No..just go, I can handle this." Tiffany pulls Jessica, "You know shes really stubborn about our works, lets go.." Jessica take one last glance at Taeyeon before she turn and leave with Tiffany.

 

--------

 

Sunny drived through out the road, speeding off like crazy from the guys chasing her. They were shooting at her, she can't shoot them since shes driving.

 

", I need to lose them if I want to save myself." she steps on it.

 

One of the car came in contact with her, ramming it hard, "!" Sunny pulls out her pistol and shoot the car that keeps on ramming her, it went left to right as the car was kept being rammed. At last she manage to shoot the driver down. "Have a nice trip!" she laugh and keep on going, since there are 2 more cars.

 

-------

 

"Tiffany! Jessica! You guys better hurry up, they are catching up on you from behind! And we can't keep on covering you once you guys are off from out sight." Yuri shouts through the walkie talkie, her eyes kept on the scope of the sniper and shoot down all the guy that is chasing the guys and girls.

 

Hyoyeon stood up and holds the sniper, and keep on shooting. "Keep on going!"

 

BANG! A bullet hits Hyoyeon on the shoulder, she shouts dropping the sniper to the ground. Yuri startles, seeing Hyoyeon suddenly being shot. "! Yul, a sniper...There's more.." she groans, holding her now bleeding shoulder, Yuri changed her target, she see the sniper targeting her. "Shoot..." quickly Yuri stood up and cover herself, the fast bullet hits the ground.

 

She grab hers and aimed right at the sniper and pull the trigger, it missed.

 

-------

 

Screaming and all that shooting sounds keep on going in the forest. "Move move move! Go!" Jessica shouts, telling them to keep on going as she protect them from behind.

 

Tiffany lead on, sometime glancing back on Jessica. "You okay Sica!" when they're talking, they got to shout since the bullets sound was so loud, it felt like they were in a war field.

 

She made an okay sign and they moved on.

 

"What is this !" Luhan stand beside Tiffany, looking at the girl. "Who are you guys?! Who are those guys?!" he keep on throwing questions, "Can you shut it?! Questions and answers later! We need to get you guys off this island..like now!"

 

They made it to the top where their plane and Yuri and Hyoyeon are.

 

As they safely made it up, all jaws dropped seeing Hyoyeon holding up her shoulder. The blood was covering her whole body. "Hyo!" Jessica and Tiffany both ran up to Hyoyeon. Yuri made a desperate move in tying her shoulder to reduced the bleeding. "I don't suppose there is a med kit in the plane, right?" Yuri asked, her hand was covered with Hyoyeon's blood.

 

Tiffany ran up to the plane.

 

-------

 

From where they are, they could clearly see the road of Jeju. So Kris, Suho, Luhan, and others were keeping an eye on Sunny and Taeyeon, whenver they are.

 

Jessica groans, holding her stomach. Yuri turned, "Hey..you okay." she went to the ice princess and see blood on her hand. "Jess...' she check and see a very thin hole on her stomach. "You've been stabbed..Fany, med kit!" "Huh? What? Jessica too?" she claimed, after cleaning up Hyoyeon's wound, and already covers it with the bandage.

 

"Yeah..she was stabbed." the guys look at her worried, Hyoyeon was enough, they didn't want anyone else to get injured. Seeing their conditions, they suddenly remember the night where they cameback from nowhere, all bruised up, cuts, bandages, blood stained and everything. Thats explain it.

 

Yuri and Tiffany cleaned up the wound on Jessica, making the girl to scream in pain because of the antiseptic.

 

"There, that will do, for the time. Call Jae Suk ssi..We need back up. This guys are just to extreme." Yuri dialled up the caller.

 

------

 

They made the call and Jae Suk was on his way, grateful to hear that but they wasn't grateful to suddenly saw explosion far away.

 

Everybody widen their eyes. "I hope that was not Sunny and Taeyeon." Hyoyeon struggle to stand up, "No I hope not...Lets hope its not."

 

The boys bits their lips, watching the explosion and the fire, 'Taeyeon ssi...Sunny ssi." all thought of the two girls.

 

It was still night, Jae Suk arrived 30 minutes after. Getting all of them on board. "Jae Suk ssi, take us to where the flames are coming. Sunny and Taeyeon were making a chased, so we need to check. Palli!" the 4 shouts in unisons.

 

-------

 

The pilot took them to the location of the flames and landed at the side, the people of Jeju was shocked, the explosion was massive, it was a car and car... rammed into the gas station.

 

It look exactly like the car that Taeyeon and Sunny were in.. "Sunny ah! Taeyeon ah!" no way, they can't accept it, they...it can be. They can't just die...

 

The most anxious guy among them was Kris, Suho and Xiumin. Their eyes attentively search for the girls.

 

"You can't die...not yet." Kris mutter under his breath, he ran his finger through his hair, he can't accept the fact if its really true she in that flames.

 

"Can someone give us a hand..." that voice, they all turned.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny was limping, Sunny making a peace sign towards them, smiling widely. Her arms were around Taeyeon's shoulder, she shook her head, and sometime winced due to the throbbing.

 

Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany got their tears falling, running to the two.

 

"We thought you guys were dead." "Us? Dead? Sister...I have lots of years to live." Taeyeon jokes, again winced when Yuri aggresively pulls her. "Oh, sorry."

 

He was stopped by Kris. "Let me help.." the two look at him, "Thats okay Kris, I can take her." Yuri claimed, but Kris stop her again. "No I insist." he took Taeyeon's arm, and scooped her up, carrying her bridal style. She yelp, blushed at the condition.

 

He walk toward the plane, carrying Taeyeon. "Kris, I can walk. You need to let them look onto those wound on your face. They beat you up badly." her hand moved by itself, the wound on his forehead. She didn't realized what she just did, until she sees Kris's face starts to flushed up by her touch, "Sorry.." she apologized, also flushed up.

 

Kris clears his throat, that was akward. "N-no its fine."

 

-------

 

"Sunny noona!" Kai and Sehun ran up to her. "Let us help you." Tiffany step away, "You guys better be careful."

 

"Thanks boys...but maybe you guys should worry on your own wounds." she check on their wounds, "Nah, this is fine."

 

-------

 

Each girls went to their boys and girl, checking on them. Kris brought Taeyeon to Suho, Xiumin and Luhan. She giggles, telling them she was fine. She was still being hold by Kris, since she look worn out, her actions earlier really cool, she was so brave and badass.

 

Jae Suk was observing them and smile. "Well, it seems my girls know how to change people's heart. The guys seems to slowly changed."

 

He chuckles.

 

-------

 

The rescue mission was a success ^^

So each and everyone of them are starting to open up towards each other :D

Suprised to see them there but grateful to see them...

they don't 100% buy it yet, about them being spies...

so later chap will be some explaination about their trueself and perhaps some moments for each girls with their boys....oh I'm not forgetting about Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.. ^^

comments....