WAKE UP GIRLS!

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

Kyungsoo, Suho, Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun was the first to wake up. They went straight to the kitchen and found Taeyeon and Hyoyeon cooking.

 

They blinks, thought it was a dream to see them cooking breakfast in the morning, since the only ones who often do that was Sunny and Tiffany but why the sudden changes in the chef this morning.

 

Hyoyeon placed the plate fulls of waffles and noticed the boys standing by the door. She smile.

 

"Morning boys. You're up early. Have a seat." Taeyeon glances over her shoulder but then continue to fry the remaining waffles. She even frying some eggs and bacons. Its English style breakfast for today.

 

"Morning, why are you girls cooking, wasn't it suppose to be Tiffany and Sunny's job?" Suho asked as he pull a chair and sat.

 

Hyoyeon chuckles, "They were drunk last night. Tiffany was never a drinker person, she'll passed out after the second glass, while Sunny..she's a great drinker but she took so much last night, now she passed out into a deep sleep, snoring." Hyoyeon spontaneously said that.

 

Baekhyun holds out his laugh, he almost spurted out his drink hearing Sunny was snoring.

 

"How about Jessica and Yuri?" Kyungsoo asked, sniffing the delicious smells that was created by the waffles.

 

"Don't ever ask them to cook breakfast for you. They both are the most terrible person. They won't wake up even if the sky is falling, like seriously. The two are queens of dreams, only love to sleep and when they do, don't ever wake them up since they'll be grumpy and very aggresive if you wake them up." Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulder and spin around helping Taeyeon.

 

-------

 

The guys look at each other, "Then how do you wake them up, every morning?" Luhan asked, curious.

 

Taeyeon flipped the pan, tossing the waffles to the air and easily catch it back into the pan. "Throw them off the bed." she answered simply, with Hyoyeon nodding her head.

 

They widen their eyes, Taeyeon spin herself and look at the 5 boys, with a side smirk. "That is how we always do. Throw them off the bed. Or, splash bucket of water onto the two." she continue.

 

"Won't they be angrier if you do that to them?" Lay asked, grabbing the bacon from Hyoyeon and munch it.

 

"Well no, they look at us like nothing happen, but of course when they regain their self after a shower, they'll be throwing tantrums at us." Hyoyeon answered with a smile. "Or maybe throw an axe or knife if there is any when they knew we throw water at them." Taeyeon claimed calmly.

 

The guys rub their neck hearing that. Seriously, how scary are the two?

 

-------

 

They sat and just watch as they continue to cook. "Hyo, you serve the drinks." Hyoyeon salute to Taeyeon as an okay, she took some milk, a couple of yogurts and cocoa, placing it all on the table where the blender was. "Care for some chocolate milkshake specially by yours truly?" Hyoyeon asked as she look at the 5.

 

"Sure, we love some." Luhan answered. Hyoyeon nods and starts mixing all the ingredients. She took the ice cubes and dumped it into the blender and starts grinding it.

 

Lay, Luhan and Baekhyun watch as Hyoyeon do the milkshakes while Kyungsoo and Suho watch Taeyeon cooking, throwing the food up in the air like a pro chef and catched it perfectly without spilling it out and throw all sorts of things in the pan.

 

Kyungsoo was gaping, he never seen anyone else as expert as he is in cooking, and Taeyeon is definitely much better cooker than him since the tasty smell was much more tastier than his own dishes.

 

Suho tap Kyungsoo's jaw so that he would closed it and chuckles at the guy.

 

They were impressed by how the two is doing all that without asking for any help. Then a yawn was heard coming from the door, it was Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, and Kai. They were up because of the delicious smells coming from the kitchen. Sehun, Chen and Xiumin was in the bathroom, brushing their teeth and washing their face. Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun was also up and getting into shower.

 

While the rest of SNSD, 2ne1 and f(x) is still fast asleep.

 

The guys just took their seat and wait for the breakfast is ready. Kai rested his head on the table and doze off again. Tao clings on Suho's arm and rested his head on his shoulder. Kris went to sink and splash his face with water to wake him up.

 

-------

 

"Right all done." Taeyeon claimed, she took off her apron and folds it. The boys and the girls drools as they stares at the bunch of breakfast on the table. They were getting ready to dig in but the two stops them.

 

"Woah! Hold up. You can't eat when the rest of the household members isn't here yet. Wait until they got up and then we can eat. Stay put and dont try to lay a fingers on those plates or we'll chop it off with the knife." Hyoyeon threatened them when she see Chanyeol's hand is snaking to get some of the pancakes but she was face enough to grab it and almost stabbing it with a fork, making him yelp and pulls back his hand away.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon look at each other and went upstairs. "Don't eat!" they warned them again before disappearing into the second floor.

 

Chanyeol breathe out in relief. "Fuuh, I thought my fingers will be chop off just now." he said.

 

--------

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went to seperate ways, which it left and right.

 

They'll be going to Yuri, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, CL, Victoria, Luna, Bom, Sandara, Sulli, Amber, Krystal and Minzy room. Even if the two don't really want to wake the 2ne1 and f(x) members.

 

Hyoyeon will wake Yuri, Tiffany, Luna, Sandara, Sulli and Minzy while Taeyeon will wake Jessica, Sunny, CL, Victoria, Bom, Amber and Krystal.

 

They both arrived into Yuri's and Jessica's. Like they said to EXO about throwing bucket of water on them, they did so today. And the first thing that the two sleeping beauties said is a loud scream.

 

EXO who still sat patiently heard the loud screams. "What was that? Is that Yuri ssi and Jessica ssi?" Baekhyun asked his hyungs. They just shrugged. "YAH! KIM HYOYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" and with that they nods their head. "Yup Baekhyun, its them." Kyungsoo answered.

 

"KIM TAEYEON! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY BED!!! AND ME!!" and then Jessica's loud voice continued after Yuri's. "And Jessica's too." Luhan claimed.

 

Back on the second floor. "Well I know what I have done to you and your bed, but its not like this is the first time Jung Jessica. I've done this like hundreds of time already, so you know what to do with the mattress right?" Taeyeon smirk and throw the bucket into the bathroom. "Now wake up before I pour you another bucket of water!" Jessica groans and throw the pillow to the door.

 

Hyoyeon was laughing out loud, seeing Yuri drenched on bed and her black hair was covering half of her face. Yuri snarls and she parted her hair apart to glare at Hyoyeon. "Kim Hyoyeon!" she keeps on laughing about few more seconds then stop. "Haha, okay sorry but seriously Yul, you should know what I'm capable of when I was the one who is incharge in waking you up. A bucket of fresh cold water will be pouring down on you." she said, with that wide grin on her face. Yuri smack her on the shoulder, annoyed. "Ouch that hurts. But you better wake up, or else.." "Fine, I will." Yuri groans and jump off her bed.

 

"Good girl."

 

------

 

They didn't have problem in waking Tiffany and Sunny up, since they both are a light sleeper but when they were damn exhausted they'll be just like Yuri and Jessica, sleeping like a log.

 

Next, 2ne1 and f(x), the rivals.

 

The only thing to do is, throw them off the bed. Thats exactly what the two Kims do and the loud shouts and yelling was heard from all their rooms, and he two Kims ignore all those and walked out of their room.

 

"Freaking bastard Hyoyeon!" Sandara to Hyoyeon.

"Do you want me to slaughter you, Kim Taeyeon?!" Victoria to Taeyeon.

"You could just wake me up properly!" Sulli to Hyoyeon.

"Is is too hard for you to just shake me lightly rather than throw me off bed?!!" CL to Taeyeon.

"Yah! Hyoyeon eonnie!!!" Minzy to Hyoyeon.

"You midget! Who says that you could enter my room!!" Amber to Taeyeon.

"WTF!!" Bom to Taeyeon.

"Are you crazy?! You could have injured me by throwing me off BED!!" Luna to Hyoyeon.

"Do that again, I'm gonna slit your throat!" Krystal to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon meet up and look at each. "Whatever, psycho girls! You didn't scare me one bit!" the two shouts to each side back to the girls. "Done with waking them up? Lets get back to the kitchen." Hyoyeon and Taeyeon then walk down the stairs like nothing has happend.

 

EXO and SooYoonHyun peeked from the kitchen, all those noises makes them wanna check what had happen.

 

But then the girls came in, with Jessica and Yuri angry to the Kims.

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon high five each other and look at their friends, EXO and SooYoonHyun, then 2ne1 and f(x) also walked in pissed by the two. "ing Kims. Next time, let us throw you off bed." Sandara said as she glared at the two.

 

Suho, Kai, Chen and Xiumin thought Dara was swearing at them since they were also the Kims, but then realized it was to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

"We like to see you try." they said in unison with a smirk plastered right on their face. With that the girls grumbles and starts digging into the breakfast that they both had cooked. Tiffany and Sunny just giggles, thank god they weren't soaked by water or thrown off bed by HyoTae pairs.

 

They are an expert in doing that when they woke up earlier than everybody else.

 

--------

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon still stood and watch them eating. They both wrapped their hand on each other's shoulder and smiles. "And thats how you wake girls up when they are the sleeping beauties that never wanted to wake up by themselves." the two said in unison before joining them for breakfast.

 

--------

 

To be continued.......

 

I want to try doing that to my brother once xDDD

Throwing a bucket of water on him hahahahahaha

He'll be totally pissed if I do that to him xDDD