The Truth

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

After the night of awesome rescue by the girls, they were brought straight to the mansions, and somehow the security was tighten around the mansion. Jae Suk has ordered few mens to have a look out around the mansion, but leave the boys and girls to his agents.

 

15 of game was treated nicely, the wounds everything was cleaned and covered by band aids, bandages, waiting in the living room.

 

About 30 minutes of waiting, everyone straigth up when Jae Suk and the 6 girls walked in. Tiffany and Yuri was alright, only small scratches thats nothing to worry about, Hyoyeon's shoulder was nicely bandaged and her hand was hung just to immobilized the arm for a week, to let heal fully. Jessica's small stabs wound was also covered, still having that stinging pain, but she could manage it.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny have lots of bandages covering them. The arms, legs, body, head, everywhere since they almost have themselved killed in that massive explosion. Both jumps off the fast car to save themselves and rolling like a ball on the road made them have many scratches on their body. Of course accidentally hitting the divider when they jumps off made it worst.

 

Even with all that bandages, they seems fine about it. Looking so cool and calm.

 

-------

 

The air was really akward, silents broke in without any of them trying to break it. "Jae Suk ssi..Maybe its time you explain to them about why you sent us to be their so called 'babysitters.'" Tiffany made that quote fingers to Jae Suk, before she turns, facing them.

 

"Yes. We'll like that actually. Explain about who are you guys." Suho starts.

 

All look at Jae Suk, with the girls nodding their head to tell him to start. "Alright." he said, getting himself comfortable in the couch.

 

"You see, this 6 girls besides me, they are my spies, agents, anything that you would like to call. The longest here that have been working with me is Taeyeon, then Jessica. The rest was recruited 2 years after Taeyeon and Jessica been promoted. They are my greatest agent, but I didn't say that Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny aren't great. They are, but the both have them been the best partner ever since they were recruited. Stopping lots of crime flawlessly."

 

"Well obviously their flaws vanished." Chanyeol mocked, the two of them glared at him. "Are you looking down on us, toothy?" Jessica snapped, she's getting pissed off by someone who just mocked her ability.

 

Chanyeol sheep down, and shook his head, now surrendering. "Wait till you see us a round house to you, then you'll be chanting our names." said Hyoyeon.

 

"Alright, settle down now people. Let me continue. Where was I...ahh yes, each one of them have their own specialy. Let me tell you about them one by one."

 

Now everybody starts to focused themselves to know more about them.

 

---------

 

"KWON YURI, she is our Black Pearl and is the most hottest agents in our team. Her specialy is that she is expert in handling snipers and spying people. Seducing is also her kind of type when she's doing missions. Yuri and Tiffany are the one incharge in handling y stuff, like I said, seducing to get the details. She is even great in Hapkido and Wushu."

 

Tao and Baekhyun both was amazed by her status. Hapkido is Baekhyun talent while Wushu is Tao's. They wishes to see her in action using both techniques.

 

"Next is KIM HYOYEON, our toughest chick in the team. She is expert in handling the big guns, example the machine guns, RPG and everything else. Also the one that can easily brake apart the guns in pieces, and I mean by open up the guns and put it back together again. Mostly, she gets to use the big guns." Hyoyeon smirked when they all were terrified when they know about her.

 

"HWANG MIYOUNG a.k.a TIFFANY, the eyesmilers and also the seducer in the team. Also the hottest like Yuri, she handles the spying easily rather than combating in the field, but I didn't say that she couldn't handle the guns. She have the skill in Taekwondo. Tiffany also only thinks of her appearance rather than work." he stops, when Tiffany throw a glare at him. "That is so not true!" she growls.

 

Jessica poke her, "Uhh, yes you are.." she points to Tiffany's hand, manicuring herself at the moment. Embarassed, she hides her hand. ".." she cursed.

 

They all hold out their laughter. "Looks are more important than works. Just like our Baekhyun." all 14 of them look at Baekhyun. "What, no I'm not!" also not agreeing on what his friends said to him, denying it. "You are, idiot. Always putting on eyeliners even when were just going to the market or stalls for few minutes." Luhan pushed his head, making Baekhyun almost to fall off the couch.

 

Taeyeon clears , attracting their attentions, telling them to stop. They all did. Jae Suk continued.

 

"LEE SUNKYU a.k.a SUNNY, is the energizer of the team. She is often bubbly and smiling 24/7, but once she's overwhelmed in her works, she'll turn other way around. Rarely to see her explode, but please never do so." he warned them, before hand. They have been pissing her off lately, but never that they saw her going wild yet. Maybe they should just be careful about it. "She is the brain and the expert driver, if they are needed to have some sort of missions with a runaway driver, to make sure of their safety, then she's the best choice you should take."

 

--------

 

The 4 have been explained, only the two oldest one left. Anticipating to find out about the two. Especially the 4 eldest in EXO, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yoona and Baekhyun. Including Kai and Sehun, so suddenly.

 

The two youngest really didn't know why, but Taeyeon have been attracting them lately, just that they never realized it fully.

 

"JUNG SOOYEON a.k.a JESSICA." "Why does they used nicknames rather than their real ones. Miyoung to Tiffany, Sunkyu to Sunny and now Sooyeon to Jessica! It is so FAKE!" Chen suddenly burst out loudly, annoyed by the 3 using other names rather than their own.

 

"Yah! That is our real name you pabo! Its not fake so just shut the UP!" they both yelled, eyes shot daggers to Chen, who now laid low, hiding behind Kyungsoo.

 

"As I was saying, JUNG JESSICA, the second person in command when Taeyeon was not around. She is loud sometimes and the most short tempered person ever. Mostly her personality is rotten, but she is actually really really nice. Get to know her. Jessica also cares more on her looks like Tiffany, so Jessica, don't just point at Tiffany while you're just the same as her." Jae Suk claimed, wearing her straight face when he said that to Jessica.

 

Everybody burst ou laughing, knowing that Jessica was the same as Tiffany. "If you're the same as her, why did you told her to stop when you're just like her? Before you point someone, make sure to mirror yourself before you do." Luhan mocked, while he laughs.

 

Jessica was boiling hot on the inside, she was embarassed by Jae Suk and now getting mocked by a baby deer that she wanted to strangle until he dies. And being laugh at by everyone, except for Taeyeon. "Calm down Jess." the girl practically helps her in calming her down. 'If Taeyeon wasn't here right now, I swear that I'll make this mansion turn upside down!' thinking.

 

Jae Suk felt bad, and apologized right away. "I'm sorry. Right, I wasn't finished. Jessica is expert in boxing and have a great combat skills." he ended.

 

Despite being loud, hot headed and thinks only on her looks, Jessica has the skills in combat and do boxing. So don't be little her.

 

------

 

"Lastly KIM TAEYEON, the leader and the most greatest person in the team. She is skilled in every martials that can be mastered throughout the country, she did mastered it all. She have the finest most greatest combat skills. Even when she is small, little, and short, but you never know what she is capable of doing. She is the bravest and the most courageous person in the group. Never lose hope, and never back down. She likes taking the hard way rather than the simply easy way. She willingly sacrifice herself rather than seeing her own comrades sacrifice theirs. Also the brain, and the toughest chick like Hyoyeon. There is nothing that she couldn't handle." he explained proudly about Taeyeon.

 

They all were very impressed, but still not that convincing about her being great in martial arts, especially Tao.

 

"Okay, is everybody clear? Wait I forgot to tell you. They were hired by your own fathers. Personally, met me and tell me to send someone that is capable of protecting their children. And I send you this girls, since they are the best agents I ever had. The locations of that assassins, the boss, we still can't identify it. Who ever he is, he really good in hiding himself."

 

Everybody nods, "Yeah, consider that he easily kidnapped us without someone knowing about it. And also because of this stupid girls left us unprotected, we've been kidnapped and beat up badly! Look at our faces!" Baekhyun points to his swollen face, then to everyone else.

 

"We've been beaten like a bug, the girls was almost and they were also beaten up. Are you're saying that you are an expert agents?! No way in hell we'll believed in your craps!" Tao said, not convinced on their stories.

 

They each kind of agree on Tao and Baekhyun, not convincing and will not believed about it until they were prove about it.

 

"How stubborn can this bastards be?! You guys don't with us! Jae Suk ssi just explained so long to all of you and we even believed that you guys were convinced since you listen so carefully on his explainations but it was only crap going into your heads! I maybe small, a midget, little and short as what people keep on saying to me, but I do NOT like someone that give to our boss! And I mean FOR REAL!" Taeyeon suddenly just snapped, letting all her boiling hot lava out of the volcano, letting it all out of like bullets.

 

She was damn pissed alright, very pissed. Jae Suk, her comrades and the 15 of them shrunked. Terrified by her sudden explosion. All trembles like crazy when she growls. Jae Suk was shaking, the boss was shaking even to his own agents. "D-Did I mentioned t-that, T-T-Taeyeon is s-short t-temper? She is e-exactly like J-J-Jessica, only w-worst." even his way of talking was shaky, or stuttering.

 

"Also! How stupid can you be when you said that we weren't an expert! Huh! People who kidnapped will always get themselves beaten up at least once! If you came home without any scratch after being rescued, I wouldn't called that kidnapping people. And for us to be injured! That is another thing! Before you talk about it let me tell you FIRST! People like us will always gets injury! Even worst than you lots! Remember that time, they all came home with all those wounds, injuries. It is because of you!" pointing at Kris and Suho, both swallowing their salivas spontaneously when she points.

 

"They were injured because of the struggles they had to handle when rescuing! I even broke my ARM for god sakes, just for those two! Was that not enough! Not convincing on our skills, then  let us show you one day. On all the skills we have. So, just agree on what he just said and do NOT talk about this ever again! I'm tired, all worn out and so do you guys, so lets stop and go to bed." Taeyeon ended her roars and stood up.

 

"Jae Suk ssi, thank you. I'll come by tomorrow morning for the report." she nods and left the living room, she was just to stressed out.

 

-------

 

They still sat in the room. Trembling still, "I haven't seen Taeyeon exploded like that for so long now. And that was really extreme. I almost peed." Yuri claimed, still trembling like al of them.

 

"How about you just listen to what she just said. Don't starts another fire." Sunny warned them begging to not ever light up another fire on Taeyeon, not ever. Just never.

 

--------

 

"Dammit, I wanted to pee when she yells at all of us." "That was really scary." "I think I believed in them now. Like seriously, what she said, all that was true. So we shouldn't be too spoiled, stubborn to not believed in them." Suho said trying to calm himself down. They all looked at him and nods.

 

Now agreeing about them, and the purposed of them coming here.

 

"So we still need to worry about the assassins running around rampaging outside. Even with them here, we do feel safe but not fully. The mastermind, the boss of trying to assassinate us is still out there. Just make sure to go anywhere either 2, 3 or 4 of you and not 1 alright?" Suho worries of his friens safety, especially SooYoonHyun. All nodding their heads.

 

"And to never make her mad again." Chen said, rubbing his neck. Terrified if she might slid his throat if he made her pissed again by accident.

 

-------

 

To be continued........

 

The bad words! OMG! Sorry for that xDDD

It should be rated M, kekekeke

How is it? Awesome?

They finally know the truth, and bickered on whether to believe or not and accidentally pissed of Taeyeon. xDDD

I wish to see their faces when she exploded khuakhuakhuakhuakhua...

It might be so funny hahahaha..

Hmm, so Kai and Sehun is starting to like uri Taeyeon :33

And Tao was looking forward to sparred with Yuri soon <33

Then Jessica and Tiffany xDDD...

Alright, comments guys ^^

I'm sleepy huhuhu...

Need to sleep now....and UPVOTES!!