Rescue + Glimpse

Mission is so Impossible

40060_original.pngTaeyeonIcon-50.png26625_original.jpgbth_23-31.pngTaeyeon-Icon-taeyeon-snsd-35291938-100-121840_original.png

----------------------------------

Author's POV:

 

Kris slowly regaining his consciousness after he faints by unknown resources. He fluttered his eyes slowly, cracking it open. He groans, since he felt his neck were stiffen up. He didn't really know where he was for the moment, just that he only think about his neck and nothing more.

 

He tried to reach a hand to his back of neck but he felt like they were tied up. Kris his eyebrow, he felt weird.

 

Then he see himself sitting on a chair, with his leg tied up and his hands were at the back of the chair, also tied up. "What the ?" he cursed, trying to let himself go.

 

But then another groans were heard, he look over his shoulder and see Suho also tied up like he was. "Suho! Hey, whats going on here. Why are we both tied up on a chair?" he asked, roughly trying to let go but failed.

 

Suho look around still felt dizzy with the high dosage of chloroform that he inhaled. "Where are we? Kris, you...Why are you all tied up? Wait, why am I also being tied up?" now he starts to come back 100% about him and Kris being in that ugly situation.

 

"How should I know. Last thing I remember is that we were exited the car and then all gone. Now, here we are, in someplace that I don't even know where its located." Kris exclaimed, looking around the dark, old, greasy abandon warehouse or so.

 

----------

 

"Nice timing~" someone suddenly said it singing tone, Suho and Kris both look to where it came from.

 

Seeing a man, or more than one slowly appearing from the dark side of the warehouse, they both gulped. Now they know, that they were in a big sticky situation, or worse just a dangerous one.

 

----------

 

"Are you this is gonna work? What if those assassin weren't as dumb as we think they are?" Yuri complained, her eyes keep on looking at the big warehouse before she was flick by Taeyeon on the forehead. She groans, rubbing it off.

 

"Its gonna work. Even of they aren't dumb, still when they see girls wandering around, surely they'll check us out. While you both distract them, we'll go in and untie them and get them out of the place. And stop claiming that my idea is stupid, if thats what you were gonna tell me." Taeyeon huffed, glaring at the tanned girl.

 

Since the warehouse is actually near a road, they would see someone walking along the road, so for Tiffany and Yuri to be the distraction is easy as a pie.

 

Taeyeon use the scope to check them out. Seeing that Kris and Suho was okay, just tied up onto a chair, she let out a sigh of relief. "Now, onto our plan." she smirk, telling them to start the mission of rescuing them.

 

The 4 carefully wore a white mask that totally sealed off their face, as they need to be carefully of not to show themself infront of them. Each in a black slick catsuit, with the boots on. They climb the trees, and well like a monkey, they jump from one tree to another, closing the gap between them and the warehouse.

mask_1.jpg

 

Tiffany and Yuri, in a dress starts to do their part. "How should we act? Drunk? y? ty?" Tiffany claimed, and a slap hits her forehead. "We are not , Fany. Just be normal. Sheesh, don't even say that word." Yuri walks off, she really hate someone say .

 

Tiffany groans, whining about the pain of the slap with Yuri ignoring.

 

----------

 

"Stop squirming to get yourself go. Its not gonna happen." one man said, he was getting irritated slowly, as he watches both of them trying to get themself free. Kris gritted his teeth, really now, if he was free, he is gonna whipped that guy's .

 

"Crap, this is hurting. Its too tight, the knot." Suho claimed, boy how the knot was thick as hell to even it to loosen up. Its not gonna work.

 

Kris groans, stomping his feet, he is pissed off. "Hey, who are you people anyway?" with an irritating tone, Kris call out on the group.

 

All turn and look at him, with Suho now kind of panic of the situation they are in. "Are you people are a stalker of us? Paparazzi? Look, whoever you guys are, can you let us go. We got some errand to do, like daily people is doing now..." he said sadistically, they pretty sure to hear his tone of voice was in a annoyed one.

 

One man walk closer, and took out a sharp pocket knife aiming it onto Kris's neck. He widen his eyes, and gulped down the saliva.

 

"I bet you could tell who we are with this eh?" the man chuckles, smirking evilly. He move the knife slowly to right and left, playing with Kris's neck, and he was really scared about it, who knows that the guy could stab his throat and let him die here. He prays hard. "I--I'm sorry.." he apologized.

 

----------

 

Then suddenly, a giggles and small chatting was heard outside the warehouse. All the men averted their eyes. They see 2 girls walking down the road in a dress. "Hubba hubba, its a women. Now what does a women like them doing in a place like this at this time of hour. Lets go check them out boys. You! Stay and guard!" somewhat, a leader like guy told his friend to stay.

 

yuri_white_dress.jpgsnsd-tiffany-bazaar-1.jpg

 

Yuri was wearing a white dress that cuts apart showing her leg, to make it ier while Tiffany wear yellow mustard color dress. They both acting as if they were just cameback from a highclass dinner.

 

Being a top agent in the world, they have an incredible senses, and now they sensing the group of men following them, smirking and exchanging glance to each other, they succeeded the job by distracting them.

 

------------

 

Taeyeon check if they follow Yuri and Tiffany until they were far enough from the warehouse. When the signal is safe, she gave an order to surround the place.

 

"Sica, you stay by the entrance, if lets say some of them came back to check, and Hyo after I took that guy out, ran in a find if there is any bomb that they planted, Sunny will help you with that. I'll jump off from this tree to knock him out, make sure to catch his attention." they all gave an okay symbol, and move.

 

Jessica arrived by the entrance, seeing that it is only one guy, she throw a small rock towards him. Hyoyeon and Sunny was sneaking in by the back door. And Taeyeon is getting ready to jump off when he is stand right below her.

 

The man heard the rock hitting a wooden plank, he turn into his combat stance, "Who goes there!" he shouts. Slowly moving away, until he was standing underneath her. "Gotcha.." she said, making the man look above but of course, he was knock out cold that fast since she jump down before he could scream for help.

 

Kris and Suho was suprised, "What the hell! Who the are you?!" Kris shouted, this day is getting odder by the minutes.

 

"I'm here to help." Taeyeon ran towards them and quickly untied them. "Are you serious? This is some kind of training ground right? Or simply a prank to fool us." Kris smirk, chuckling thinking that this is a game, but Taeyeon told him it is not.

 

"Leader! More of them are coming. Its seems that Yu---" Jessica paused, gosh she was about to slip Yuri's name out from , thank god she didn't. "I mean, Black Pearl and Gem failed." she sigh in relief.

 

Taeyeon, saw them running towards the warehouse, so she turned to face Kris and Suho. "Listen, leave now if you want to live. I reassure you that we are not your enemy. Please leave immediately." she pushes the two out of the warehouse, but they both didn't want to budge. "What the hell are you people?"

 

"Spi...." Taeyeon couldn't finish her word, since they starts shooting and the bullet hits her mask and of course, she was injured. Her shoulder was bleeding, but thank god the two didn't get hurt. Her fast reflex just help them.

 

-----------

 

"Leave now!! Gojo!" she shouts, holding up her shoulder, with mask cracks revealing her left part of the eye and half of her cheek.

 

Suho saw that, before she kick him out. "GOJO!!" she screamed, now turning away to take them down.

 

Kris didn't saw that, except for Suho. 'Was that...." he try to put things together about who he just saw, whether he was right or he was mistakenly think that it was one of the girls looking over them.

 

'She looks like Taeyeon shi...' he thought. Since he saw only a glimpse of her brown eyes and pale snowy white cheek of hers. And its os definitely the same as Taeyeon.

 

Running away, Suho brush it off for the moment, and ran for safety. They both were caught by some men in a black suit, with all the police cars surrounding them. Jae Suk was there, ordering his man to take them both back to the mansion.

 

Hearing all those shooting coming from the warehouse, Jae Suk know who is fighting with who. And he has to stop them..

 

--------------

 

To be continued.....

 

Now this is crappy and lame chapter.... /sigh -_____-/

I don't really know what was I writing about here... hmm -____-

But just leave a comment and of course, sorry for any typo :DD

Upvote for me!!