Sugar Rush

Mission is so Impossible

Prey & Protector:

 

Seohyun & Minzy

Sehun & Krysztal

Tao & Sulli

Baekhyun & Dara

Sooyoung & Bom

Chen & Luna

Amber & Kai

Chanyeol & Yuri

Lay & Hyoyeon

Yoona & Tiffany

Suho & Sunny

Kyungsoo & Jessica

Luhan & CL

Xiumin & Victoria

Kris & Taeyeon

 

Note: Its actually to help me remember who I paired with for the protecting mission ^^. I can easily forget about something when I have leave it for so long hahaha..

 

---------

 

Author's POV:

 

One day, all the girls was running around the mansion, like they were possessed. Except Taeyeon, she sat in her room infront of her laptop searching for some details about the killers. She ignore what the girls are doing and sat, locked up in her room.

 

"Linking the names, locations..lets see if there is any info about it. Why won't he tell us the names or group, that would be helpful." she grumbles, running her fingers through her hair. Typing everything that she could think of, when suddenly her room door burst open wide.

 

She was suprised by the sudden noise and quickly avert her eyes to the door.

 

"Yeay!! Hoorah!!" 14 girls came running into her room jumping, rolling all over her room. She slapped her face. "Annoyance.." she mutter and snarls.

 

-----

 

What have ever happen to this girls that had turn them to be extraordinarily hyper active?

 

But what Taeyeon know, this morning she woke up and walked down to the kitchen, the girls had already became hyper. Its like they were full with adrenaline inside of them.

 

And she do found a huge packet of sweets and lots of wrapper lying on the floor. "Sweets for breakfast...Perfect." she sneered, "Who the feed them sweets in the morning!!" Taeyeon yells loudly which the boys and the three girls all gulped down their saliva. They found the furious Taeyeon standing by the kitchen's door.

 

"Eonnie! Eonnie! Eonnie! Eonnie!" and what suprised them that they see 14 girls all calling Taeyeon eonnie, when they are all in the same age range.

 

Some was jumping, yanking her sleeve, acting cute, do aegyo, while Taeyeon was not impressed.

 

------

 

"I know one of you fed them sweets and then you also ate it. Why sweets in the middle of morning? You girls know that it will make you be in state of sugar rush." she complained.

 

Jessica and Tiffany was playing pillow fight on Taeyeon's bed and giggling non stop. While Sunny, Sulli, Amber, Minzy and Hyoyeon were clinging around Taeyeon until she fells to the ground.

 

"Sugar sugar~ I like sugar! Ohh, flowers!!" Yuri grab one of Taeyeon's roses and smells it. "So nice...hehe" "Yah! I want to smell it too!" Bom screamed, and they both starts arguing about the rose.

 

Taeyeon slapped her forehead about her sisters and rivals being crazy since they are filled with adrenaline. She just sat on the ground, and let Krystal with Luna to tie her hair in every way they want. "This won't be good if they keep on stuffing themselves with sugar." She mutter.

 

EXO and SooYoonHyun walked into her room. "Taeyeon eonnie, what happen to them?" Seohyun asked looking to all the girls being hyper. "Yeah, they all so jumpy and crazy." Chen said. Taeyeon keeps on sitting on the floor and look at them. She grumbles, "Sugar Rush..One of them fed all of them sweets and now they have changed into crazy kids with sugar rush."

 

-----

 

"Will you guys help me? I need totie them all up on the floor and well, I'll do my magic to wake them up." The guys glances at each other before starts to grab all the noonas.

 

The hyper girls realized of the sudden attack from them so they starts to do kung fu. "Yah, no touchy!! You have cooties! Get away from me!!" Tiffany slapped Baekhyun's hand when he try to grab her. "Ouch! She just salpped me!"

 

"Ow ow ow ow! Stop chopping my head!" Tao ran away from Hyoyeon who is current do karate chop on his head and aftering him.

 

"Andwae!! Let me go! I still haven't had enough with the flowers!! I want to dive into field of flowers in the garden!!" Yuri ran away from Luhan who try to catched her, "Yah, noona!" he shouts.

 

Taeyeon just sit there on the floor, watching how the boys are trying to catch the girls. Sooyoung is trying her best with Sulli, who is kicking on air trying to free herself, Yoona is being smacked by Jessica since the girl try to take away the sweet she is holding. Seohyun's hair is being pulled by Krystal.

 

"You guys are much more worst than I thought." Taeyeon slapped her face. So she stood up, ran to the basement. "Oi! Where are you going!" Kris asked, watching her ran to the basement. "You can't leave us wi----OW!! Yah, release my hand! You did not just bit me, noona!!" he shouts when Chaerin suddenly bit his hand that is gripping her wrist.

 

------

 

"I'm gonna cry like this! They are too strong even with this sugar rush thingy!" Xiumin starts to kneel down when Luna is sitting on him and enjoying the sweets. "Give me that!!" she snatched the rest of the sweets from Xiumin's hand and ate it all.

 

They were asking where did Taeyeon gone to, and waited for her. When she did, Taeyeon showed the girls a bags of bubble gums. The girls stopped tirturing them and all eyes were on Taeyeon and the bubble gums. "Here kitty kitty kitty. Mommy have a bag full of bubble gums for ya." she taunt them.

 

"Noona, they're not cats to call them 'kitty'." Sehun in but she just shush him and just make the expression of, let-me-handle-this. So he just zipped his mouth and watched with his hyungs.

 

The girls starts to leave them and slowly walked towards Taeyeon. Like a zombie, with their hands sticking to the front. "Bubble gum..." they all mutter.

 

She smirk and ready to do her job, "Thats right..Come closer and I'll give you your bubble gum." she taunt again.

 

All their eyes glisten with gluttony and lust over the bubble gum and they quickly dashed to Taeyeon, "BUBBLE GUM!!!"

 

"Gotcha.."

 

------

 

Taeyeon toss the bag to the side and took out a rope and like a cowgirl, she tied the rope to all 14 of them and pulled it so that the rope tighten around them.

 

The girls sat on the ground and struggle to free themself from the tight rope."What is this! I'm being tide up!" Victoria said, squriming and squirming but the rope is too strong. Taeyeon wipe away the sweat and sigh. "Now, time to wake them up from this insane sugar rush. Girls go get the coffee ready and hot, I'm gonna toss it to them."

 

"Hot coffee? Pour it to them with hot coffee? Eonnie, you could burnt their skin if you do that." As usual the little Seohyun is cautious about this things.

 

"They'll be fine, I'll assure you that. Because, I've done it many times. Oh and guys, get me buckets of water filled with ice cubes." "They'll of coldness.." Lay claimed, "I've done it before too, now just go and get me those what I asked for now!" the guys and girls rushed to the locationsto get what she is asking for before she explode.

 

------

 

"Here is the hot coffee.." the three girls said in unison, with a tray of hot coffee in the tea pot, and some in the cup. "Thank you.."

 

Then the guys arrived with the bucket of water filled with ice cubes. "The water is here." they said.

 

"Gomawo...Now, time to work my magic on them." she strecthed herself, and starts to warmed up. They could hear her snapping her fingers.

 

Taeyeon walked over to the girls still in the sugar rushe mode, and starts to slapped across their face hard, one by one. Eventually, they all pass out with her slapped. "You...just made them..passed out. Daebak~" Suho said, watched how she slapped their face hard and the quickly passed out.

 

She grab the hot coffee and quickly splashed it directly to their face. "WAKE UP!!" The girls all shrieked when the hot coffee was poured on them. And followed by the bucket of water filled with ice.

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!" The mansion then was only filled with screaming and shrieking after the cold water was poured on them.

 

"I'm soaked! Thats....re-really cold! Why are we..smell like co-coffee?" the girls all have regain their self, with their teeth clattering due to the cold water just now. "Why are we being tied up.."

 

They all was so confused and just look at Taeyeon, "You all gone insane due to sugar rush so I got to do my magic to wake you guys up."

 

"Ow..my cheek, its swollen up." Hyoeyon touched her cheek and winced when it throb. Taeyeon cover and hold in her laughter, "My bad..I slapped all of you, hard." "YOU DID WHAT!!" they all screamed.

 

------

 

When they have gotten back to themself, slowly one by one went to take a bath. "Thanks Taengoo. Although, you did really hit us so hard, but we know you done it to get us back to our senses." 

 

"Anything for my sisters. And thats how I do it..All the time." she smile.

 

"Remind me to never get myself into the sugar rush mode or Taeyeon noona might do that to me too." Kai exclaimed watching Taeyeon from the living room.

 

The guys just nods their heads.

 

--------

 

To be continued....

 

Omo, its almost 2 months since I last updated this story xDD

Mianhae my readers and subscribers ^^

Here is the new chapter for all of you :DD

Sorry if the chapter is not long huhuhu

Please don't hate me ^^ and comments!!