Practice + Sweats + Palpitations.

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

When the sun shined into their rooms, everybody starts to stir up in their sleeps, covering their faces with pillows, blankets even clothes. Even the tiny bit of sun shoned onto their faces made them grumbles. Plus with the sore from all those beating make it worst.

 

Since they should wake up and starts taking showers then went down for breakfast, lazily all 15 of them went into their own bathroom. Man, how many bathroom does this mansion have if 15 of them used their own.

 

Its a mansion guys, you can afford so many room, bathroom, cars you want.

 

The next step is going down to the kitchen, knowing that the girls is waiting for them like always, even sometime scolded them for being late.

 

Everybody breathe in, counting from 3 till 1 and they all step in together, "Sorry moms for being late for..." they stop. The only persons there was their private chefs, now looking at them, staring. Even some of the maids who placed the plates was looking at them.

 

"Uhh, where is those girls?" Tao asked, eyes wandering around the kitchen, not a single figure that lead them to the girls was around.

 

"They went out, even before dusk." one of the maid said, pointing to the direction they went. Out to the back of the garden, deeper into the forest that locates with the garden. 15 of them blinks, staring out to the forest. "In there? Where to?" Kyugsoo asked, pointing at the forest while he look at the maid. She shrugged.

 

"The only thing I know is that they wore sports attire, almost like a legging and sports bra, then with some nunchuks, long sticks, arrows and emm even guns."

 

Their eyes widen, "Guns?!" Yoona shrieked.

 

--------

 

Deep in the forest, the girls finds an open field, since the mansion was located pretty isolated from Seoul city, with forest surrounding the place, they could get some practice going on.

 

Its not a big forest like a jungle or having mountains, river or waterfalls, it is just a normal forest.

 

Finding an open field, they placed all the weapons down on the ground. Ignoring their injuries, the girls need some practicing since they haven't been doing so lately.

 

To build up their strenghts, stamina, they need to practice.

 

They each starts to do warm up, stretching low, high, and in every kind of positions that their body could do, since they have such flexible body.

 

Taeyeon didn't join them, checking the weapons is more important for the time. They have planned what to do today. Everything that a soldier, police or spies need to do.

 

From behind the bushes, struggling to pass through the forest quietly, the 15 of them peeks. Without having any breakfast, they ran straight into the forest after they knew that 6 of them brought guns. Dude that was dangerous, thinking they might kill themselves, worries the crap out their .

 

And gosh how their eyes wanted to popped out of their sockets, seeing them in those tight sports bra in various kind of colours which each girls favor, and with thos leggings made them blushed, flustered by how they look like.

 

Even witnessing the girls muscles, damn they have better muscles than them! Like a freaking tight muscles, six packs was almost visibles too. They were so fit.

 

-------

 

"How come they got cool abs and I'm not? Its even cooler than mine!" Lay complained, checking and feeling his own abs, sixpacks, comparing his with theirs. Okay not only Lay, but all of them except for the girls.

 

"Dammit, they surpass me." Kai pouts, after checking his own abs. "Me too." Luhan sobs.

 

Yuri, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon has the most or almost visibles sixpack, while Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny was not even formed yet, but they were very fit and have such y S line body, all 6 of them. Its not like they look like a man of something with major abs, no, its a freaking not like that.

 

Taeyeon starts to do some warm up then walk towards her friends. Hand both on her waist, she look so fierce.

 

"Alright girls! Its time for our pratice! Today we'll be making traps, sparring with each other, shooting range, one on one combats fights and then go home.." she smirks, not an average smirk.

 

"Yes ma'am!" they salutes her, like she was a General. "Don't call me ma'am morons. I sounded so old.." she whined, they giggles. "Mianhae Taengoo." they said.

 

"Now, we'll be doing 50 push ups, and 20 sit up. Then do you those sticks over there." she points to the tree behind her, where she placed all the weapons, but focusing on the long sticks, they nods. "Later, after the sit up and push up is done, we'll run towards the stick and spar. Arasso?" looking at them with very cold eyes, the girls nods.

 

-------

 

First round: PUSH UP & SIT UP + SPARRING.

 

The girls starts doing their push ups for 50 times, then continue with sit up without stopping. While the guys and girls stared, jaws dropped. Watching they do 50 and 20 without having a break is crazy. They starts to think that they were machines.

 

"18! 19! 20! Run now!" Taeyeon shouts, everybody ran towards the stick, grabbing one by one, the girls starts to spar with each other.

 

No partners, just spar with anyone that you like. Sunny targeted Jessica, like a kung fu panda, she swiped the stick above Jessica, since the girl manage to duck down. Returning the attack, she ran towards Sunny but at the same time targetting Hyoyeon because the girl stood behind Sunny.

 

Yuri and Tiffany both aimed for Taeyeon, since their leader was tough to be defeated. They sparred with her, leaping, jumping, swiping, shoving and other steps was shown.

 

Almost 30 minutes of sparring, they need some time out. 10 minutes is enough.

 

Panting like crazy, they slump to the ground, sweating so hard that it almost look so y for the guys to handle.

 

Sensing the presence, Hyoyeon grab the sharp branch and throws it directly to where they stood. Screaming. 6 of them look at the direction to where the scream just came. Slowly they walked out, hands both in the air.

 

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Jessica sounded intimidating, irrititating maybe.

 

"Just here to watch you girls practicing. We wanted to convinced ourself even further about you girls being tough and strong." Baekhyun said, with everybody nodding their heads. Smiling sheepishly towards Jessica. Narrowing her eyes, she glance at Taeyeon. The expression, please-say-no-and-send-them-away look plastered.

 

Taeyeon blinks, sighing. "You can stay, but...Do not disturb us, its a condition that you should follow, if not. Talk to my fist when it hits your eyes." they nods histerically and sat on the ground like an obedient puppy.

 

-------

 

Second Round: ONE ON ONE/HAND TO HAND COMBAT PRACTICE.

 

Picking pairs, they stood facing each other. Taeyeon x Jessica, Sunny x Tiffany, Hyoyeon x Yuri, but it will rotates when the winner was picked if they manage to take their partner down.

 

"Like old times Taeng." Jessica smirks, which a smirk was also returned by Taeyeon. "Indeed it is. You always loose Jess." she brags, purposely lighting up the fire in them.

 

"Make sure you don't break your nails when you losse Tiff." Sunny teased, in a annoying way. "You wish, bunny girl." she replied.

 

"Let the toughest chick wins, Yul." Hyoyeon claimed, positioned herself in a boxing stance. "That will be me." Yuri said, wiping her nose like a winner.

 

Anyone could start attacking, no need to wait. Slowly the girls starts to do their wushu, taekwondo, hapkido, kung fu and everything else. Kicking high and kicking low, punching high then low and continue on. They didn't care if they we kick or punch since it was practical moment.

 

Jessica slide herself down and try to hit Taeyeon's leg, but she was too fast. Before Jessica could even do anything, Taeyeon already made a head lock and throw her back to the ground.

 

Taeyeon smirk, "You lose...again." Jessica scoffed, angry for her lost.

 

To be suprised, Tiffany won in this one on one combat with Sunny. "Hah! I won, you need to build yourself with strenght Sunny." she chuckles.

 

Lastly, Hyoyeon won.

 

"Alright, winners defeat the winners, losers with losers. Not that I mean you are one girls." apologing before hand, seeing that Jessica, Sunny and Yuri were glaring at her when she said losers.

 

-------

 

Tao & Baekhyun did not blink at all when they watches the girls practicing. They were just too immersed into watching them, plus jealous of how good they were, much better than them. Even when using those long sticks minutes ago, have made Tao jealous.

 

They were 50 times better than him.

 

After they each beat one another on one on one combat, finally the winner was Taeyeon, again. "As always, Taengoo will be the winner. Nobody could surpass her." Hyoyeon pants, wiping off her sweats.

 

"Yet. One day someone will beat her." Sunny said in between her breath.

 

Taeyeon laugh, "And I want to see who that person is." she chuckles, drinking her water. Her sisters pouts at her as she continue to laugh. Facing the 15 people who sat obediently, she lifted her eyebrow. Some was laying onthe grassy ground, and some were pulling off the grass bored or maybe the other way around. The girls almost doze off.

 

"If you guys tired, you should go back inside. We'll have about 3-4 more hours to practice. And soon dawn will come." they startle, seeing Taeyeon walking towards them with her hand holding the long sticks.

 

She placed it neatly on the tree bark, and grab the weapons. "N-No..we're fine." Kyungsoo answered.

 

"Hmm, if you say so. You can always go back and do whatever stupid things you guys would do." she shrugged and after grabbing all the weapons she needed, she walk away.

 

"Alright girls! Time for a shooting range practice!"

 

--------

 

Third Round: SHOOTING RANGE PRACTICE a.k.a PAINTBALL.

 

 

They changed their clothes again, now with slightly suitable clothes for the third practice. "Here, your goggles, glove, knee and elbow pad. Put it on and we'll ready to go." Taeyeon said, she slowly put on the equipment like how her friends are.

 

The guys went and check on the equipments. "What is this? I thought you guys were going to do shooting range." Xiumin touch one of the goggle and then put it back down. After Sunny tighten her gloves, she face Xiumin. "You think that we'll be using real guns in a neighbourhood like this? Do you want your neighbours call the cop when they heard a shooting sound so loud? No. So we'll be practicing with paintballs. It has bullets, but it won't kill people." she smiles.

 

"We've never play paintball before. It looks fun." Seohyun spoke, Tiffany noticed the tone and the expression Seohyun shows and walk towards her.

 

"Wanna try?" Tiffany spoke, handing the goggle to Seohyun. She look at the goggle then to Tiffany's face, shooking her head. "No thats okay. I don't know how to play."

 

Tiffany smiles, she grab Seohyun's hand and gave the goggle to her. "Come on, it will be fun. We will teach you guys. Right girls." Tiffany and Seohyun look at the 5 of them. "Yeah.." they smiles. The boys look at each other.

 

-------

 

"Are you girls ready? Is everyone in position?" from the walkie talkie Taeyeon asked her friends, who lurked in the forest. Waiting for the respond, she look around. "Yeah, we're ready. Give signal when you're gonna start the game." Yuri said through the walkie talkie. Taeyeon smiles, "Ara.."

 

She slid the walkie talkie to her pant. Turning to check if the guys were okay. "You guys ready?" lifting her thumb up.

 

Kris and Suho gave her thumbs up, but not Sehun and Kai. The trembles, hands shaking since you see through the paintball gun shaking in their hand. Even from their face, she could see that they were afraid.
 

"Calm down. The game didn't even started yet so why are you shaking?" she asked, placing her hand on top of theirs trying to calm them, from her cold skin, made Sehun and Kai startle. "Mianhae..It felt like we're going to war." Kai claimed, swallowing his saliva. Taeyeon chuckles, "War is much more scarier than a simple paintball game, Kai. Now don't worry and follow behind me. You guys just target your friends, but don't shoot right into their face if you could. A bullet of paint, when hit someone face or bare skin can easily leave a bruise on." she explain, patting their shoulder with a smile flashing to them both.

 

Kai and Sehun nods. "Alright. Its time to play paintball."

 

Taeyeon took out a gun and shoot up to the sky, the flare went flying. It was the signal.

 

From all the places, they saw the flares and smiles. "Time for paintball war."

 

------

 

6 team snooped around the forest, from one location to another where the girls hid was not that far. After the flare was shot up, they moved and the shooting range begin.

 

Taeyeon met with Tiffany, Kyungsoo and Seohyun. Before she could shoot Tiffany, Hyoyeon already target them, shooting with Lay and Sooyoung. Taeyeon counter attack, bravely without covering herself  behind any trees. Kris and Suho also gave counter attack from behind the tree, while Kai and Sehun duck down, covering themselved on the ground.

 

Then came Sunny, Jessica and Yuri from the front, left and right of Taeyeon.

 

"! Its not fair for you girls targetting me and not Hyoyeon or Tiffany!" Taeyeon shouts, running for cover. "It calls rivalry Taeyeon ah! We would like to surpass you at least once!" all 5 shouts in unison.

 

Taeyeon take cover to where Kris  are. "It seems they wish to kill you." he said calmly, Taeyeon glared at him. "Oh they're the ones who will be kill." the smirk on her face worries him, and before he could ask, Taeyeon dashed out. Suprised Kris also dashed out running following Taeyeon. "Dammit this girl is preparing her own death bed is it."

 

He admit that Taeyeon was brave, braver than all of them, but she need to minimize her bravery before she gets kill by anyone. Suho saw Kris running out with Taeyeon, and to see that only both of them fighting their friends, he need to give them some back up.

 

"Yah! Sehun ah, Jongin ah! Stop hiding and lets help Kris hyung and Taeyeon ssi!" Sehun and Kai didn't know either to nod their heads or shook, but Suho already forced them so they need to do it.

 

-------

 

"This is war, for goodness sake!" Sooyoung shouts, all this shooting were crazy but it was fun. She got hit by the paint earlier, so now she sat and watches them play.

 

Kris tripped and fell onto the ground, he groans. "Damn roots!" he cursed, and stood back up.

 

Taeyeon was getting closer to her girls, Suho, Kai and Sehun walk out from their cover to the open space. The fun turn like a war between the 6 girls, since they did wanted to practice shooting range, so they played much more serious than 15 of them.

 

"Its like a gun fight here! It is so loud, all the sound from the gun is so noisy" Luhan complained, covering his ear, he sat beside Baekhyun who already hits by the paint. "I agree with you. And this girls still go on." looking at Jessica who kept on shooting.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan look at each other, "Spies." and said in unison, shrugging their shoulders.

 

------

 

"I thought you said that we need to give them a cover. What happen?" Kai asked Suho as the 4 stood and watch Taeyeon.

 

"Nothing Kai. Just sit, wait and watch as the 6 of them fights." Kris answered. After all the worries, he can't do any'thing else other than sit and wait for them to finished it.

 

As he was about to turn away, Taeyeon got shot on the face, exactly on her face.

 

Kris, Suho, Kai and Sehun widen their eyes, and like a lightning, the ran towards her. "Taeyeon!"

 

On the other hand, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Tiffany was also hit on the face, also shouting was heard.

 

-------

 

Kris was the first to arrived next to her, his heart increased, beating so rapidly that it felt like soon it will come out of his body. Suho, Kai and Sehun arrived, removing the gun from her hand, Kai took off the goggle.

 

Then, Kris placed her head on his lap, one leg straighten on her side. "Wake up! Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" he yells, if this is a guy he would already slap the face but since it is Taeyeon, he can't.

 

Worries if she would get bruises on her face or to be exact hurt again, they shook her. Taeyeon remained silent, with her eyes shut. "For god sakes! Open your eyes!" then at that moment Taeyeon open her eyes. She blinks, staring on Kris face who was inches away from her face, then to Suho who holds her hand, and to Kai and Sehun who almost in tears, exactly they are almost in tears.

 

She blinks again, now again staring at Kris, slowly she grins. "And I thought the paint really hit my face, but thank god only the goggle." she sat up, somehow embarassed that Kris, Suho, Kai and Sehun all surrounded her. She try hard to not blushed.

 

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Do you seriously want to kill me?!" she yelled. Taeyeon was about to stand up but a pair of strong arm wrapped around her body and pulled her back. She stiffen her body.

 

Eyes widen, she slowly look over to who does the hand belong to, and it was Kris. He rested his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily. Eyes shut.

 

"K-K-Kris?" she call, Taeyeon felt her cheek getting hotter and hotter by the second.  "Is something the m-matter?" she questioned. He stay silent. Taeyeon try to keep her cool, but then some strong beating sounded so loud. She could feel the beating. Trying to figure out what it was, she try to confirmed it. She felt on her back, on whose chest would it be if it is not Kris.

 

The answer strikes her. 'Is that the sound of his heart beating? It beats so fast. Was it....was it because he worries about me?' Taeyeon questioned herself.

 

-------

 

Even to Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri who was also hit by the paint on their face, the guys also went running to their side.

 

For Yuri, the paint hit the goggle more than her face, so shes fine, but Tao and Chen was so worried they help her wiped off the paints. Making her blush in advance.

 

Even Hyoyeon, she chuckles so much, saying jokes and everything. Lay hold her hand, pulled her so she would sit down and slowly removed the paint. Sooyoung yell at Hyoyeon for making her worry. She almost cry.

 

Kyungsoo told Seohyun to help Tiffany clean some of the cut she received. Kyungsoo scolde her like her was her mother. Seohyun was in tears, saying that she didn't want to play anymore.

 

And it goes the same to Sunny and Jessica too.

 

-------

 

"Kris I'm fine, see theres nothing on my face. The paint directly hits the goggle not my face. So you sho---." "You have any idea how worried I was! To see suddenly you were hit by the paint on your face! I thought you would have hurt yourself!"

 

Taeyeon didn't know that he was worried. She blush. Then both her hand was hold by someone, Kai and Sehun both took each hand and buried their face into it. Suprised, by their actions, she didn't pull away since Sehun and Kai was crying. And Suho also came and hug her from the side. "Taeyeon ssi, don't ever do that again.." Suho said, heaved a heavy sigh of relief that she could hear him do so.

 

She don't know what to do, so she just let the 4 of them be like that to her. Kris didn't realized that he was tighten his arm around her, his heartbeat slowly reducing.

 

'They each gets palpitations just thinking of me getting hurt.' she think, feeling that Kris and Suho hearts pumped so hard, then slowly Kai and Sehun when they both placed her hand on their chest.

 

All of them gets palpitations attacks after seeing 6 of them got shot on the face by paintballs.

 

How lovely that they starts to care for them.

 

---------

 

apologies for the late update..

i just hate how this chaper goes on...

sorry for the crappy chap guys T__T