Taken away

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

In the same week with the day of Jessica's terrible day, Taeyeon was still so angry to them, that she didn't even bother listening to the 4 that she was looking out.

 

Jessica was also having the same mood like Taeyeon. She was sulking everyday, straight face and not even a faint smile plastered on her face when she do all the thing that the 3 of them was asking.

 

Luhan, Xiumin and Suho always feels pressured when Taeyeon was menacing. Her menacing aura was deathly and scary that its like venom just stung them. Taeyeon stood at the side of them, while they eat, enjoying the lunch prepared by the chef. Their appetite decreased, guilty of to ever made her mad. But Kris was enjoying his, he just don't care about her feelings.

 

"Psstt, how the hell can you eat! Yah!" Xiumin whispered to the giant. Kris glared at him, "What? I'm starving." he claimed, biting the chicken wing. "Yeah, we all could see that, but what I meant was, how can you still eat in this threatening killing aura of hers. She looks like gonna kill us anytime now." now Luhan said, he keeps on glancing at Taeyeon.

 

Kris scoffed, "Who cares. My stomach needs to be feed, so I'll eat even if a shark is gonna eat me. And I seriously don't care about that midget menacing." he said it out loud to make Taeyeon hear him.

 

Taeyeon snapped and glared at him, and they starts their glaring war. "Okay stop!" Suho slammed his hand on the table. He is frustrated with this situation they were in so he headed to Taeyeon.

 

"We're sorry for making you mad and for making Jessica into a chick---" he paused, seeing that Taeyeon glared at him, he stops just in time before he said 'chicken'. "Umm, I mean..covered in feathers and glue and glitters. Its only a joke." he claimed, trying to act cool and calm, in truth inside he was praying that she doesn't cuts off his head.

 

Taeyeon an eyebrow, "Hmmphh, sorry? Not acceptable. Apologize to her and not me. And about making me mad to all of you, just paid the price of making Jessica cried. And there is nothing you can do about it. Until she accept your apologies. all '15' of you." she sternly emphasized on the word '15' as she look at Kris.

 

He scoffed again, wiping his mouth and stood up. He lifted Taeyeon's chin with his finger, "Even if I have to kneel down or being dragged by your car, I am still not gonna apologize. Its final." Kris said with his smirk that Taeyeon felt like tearing off his mouth.

 

-----------

 

"Kris! You are crazy. Just come with us to apologize to Jessica. Please.." Suho pleaded when he and Kris went out. Kris was annoyed with it. "Suho stop! I am not gonna apologize! I am making it clear here. No way in hell that I am saying 'Oohh sorry princess about that day.' that!" he stated it harshly.

 

Suho scratched his head, not knowing what else to do. Kris is just so stubborn and full of ego.

 

-----------

 

Not so far from them, a van was following the two. It was not clear enough to see who they were. "We have sight on the targets. They are Kim Joonmyun and Wu Yi Fan." one of them said through the walkie talkie.

 

"Good, catch them." the one on the other line said. "Roger that."

 

They starts to exit the van and went toward Kris and Suho without them noticing.

 

-----------

 

The two was about to exit their car when suddenly the man from the van came and grabbed them. Kris and Suho was suprised, both hands were pulled to the back and the the soaked cloth of chloroform placed on their mouth and nose.

 

When Suho and Kris inhaled it, they went unconscious just like that. They people dragged them to the van and placed both of them at the back and closed the door.

 

Kris and Suho was not in a term of waking up, the chloroform they inhaled was too strong. As they were taken away by the van.

 

"Its done. We have the two." the one from before gave the report to the one on the other side of the line.

 

A somewhat evil and small chuckles was heard, "Good."

 

-----------

 

That night, Luhan and Xiumin was pacing. All of them sit in the living room, waiting for Suho and Kris but its already 1236 am still there is no signs of them. They tried calling but the both of them didn't pick up.

 

"Where the hell are they?" said Luhan biting his nails. He was worried about them and then Taeyeon. He just don't want to hear her screaming.

 

"Its not like them to come home late." claimed Tao about their leaders. The girls just sat quietly. Well of course that worried face was plastered on them.

 

Xiumin told them to keep trying to call them, until they stop when a slamming sound was heard. All eyes was on the 6 girls now standing by the door. Taeyeon's balled hand was still on the door, eyes was scanning the place. And she noticed that the annoying giant and Suho wasn't around.

 

"Where's Suho and Kris gone to?" her voice was stern, it make all of them gulped.

 

----------

 

"W-We don't k-know. We've been t-trying to call them, but they d-didn't pick up." the stammering Lay explained, legs were shaking. How can someone like be scared of her.

 

She an eyebrow, "Don't try and play some joke with me. Its not funny." she claimed, eyes glaring.

 

"Its true! All of us have been calling them and none of it was received and returned to us." Luhan support his friend. Taeyeon sigh and pull out her phone. "Give me their phone number. Now!" she growls and like a sheep that willing to sacrifce himself, Luhan gave it to her.

 

Taeyeon dials the number and waited for them to accept her calls. Taeyeon was really irritated right now, drumming her fingers on the table.

 

The rest of the girls was glaring at them, as they wait for Taeyeon.

 

"Dammit!" Taeyeon mutter under her breath when she was placed on the voice message box. "Where the hell did they go." she was getting pissed off even more.

 

Her last time on calling them was a success, she was about to scream so loud at Kris's but stops when she heard a different voice on the other line. "Why hello there~" the voice was really annoying but it was not Kris.

 

Taeyeon knitted her eyebrows. "Who is this? And where's Kris?" she asked, but the voice just laugh evilly. "Oh he's here, all tied up." that time Taeyeon widen her eyes. She gave a face where only her friends know and they scramble away, exiting the room. The boys and the girls look at each other, they felt weird but keep on watching Taeyeon. She was speaking so soft that they couldn't hear her.

 

'You bastard! Where have you taken them!" Taeyeon was angry, she definitely is. Her hands was balled up, realizing that she failed to protect the two that was in her care.

 

----------

 

Her deathly aura came back it made them to sheep away. "Ahh, she is so scary." claimed Seohyun.

 

After minutes of talking or more likely cursing, Taeyeon hung up, turning her body to face them. "Stay here and don't ever leave this place. If you do, I'll surely teach you guys a lesson. Understood!" she said, giving them a warning, they all just nods and watch as Taeyeon ran out of the room.

 

"Whats up with her?" asked Chanyeol.

 

----------

 

"Sir...we have problem. Two of them was...kidnapped. And it was my fault for leaving those two and not following them." Taeyeon said in guilt to Jae Suk.

 

"Its alright Taeyeon shi. Just get them back and make sure they are safe." he said.

 

Taeyeon nods, "Yes sir." and hung up. She look at her friends who already wearing their now combat outfits. Black slick catsuit like. They all look like Charlie's Angel, with those boot heels.

 

"Time to claimed back my boys." Taeyeon said, she starts telling them her plan with some of Sunny's. "Okay, its a great plan." exclaimed Yuri smirking.

 

"Good...They just messed with the wrong person. And thats....ME." Taeyeon glared, zipping up her outfit.

 

------------------

 

Khuakhuakhuakhua...

Next chap is the rescue mission and ..........

DUN DUN DUN!!! xDDDD

Sorry for the late update kekeke

I was just caugh up with my latest FF 'I heart U, Kim Taeyeon.' /grins/

Wished that you'll check it out and my another latest one too...

Comments, I love reading it :3