World War has begun

Mission is so Impossible

Snsd-2013-95.jpg

Noted: I'm changing the font for this FF ^^

 

Author's POV:

 

It was 3 days after the practice day. Kris was not himself when he thought back about how he hug Taeyeon 3 days ago. He just couldn't accept the fact that he hug her! He just freaking hug her and told her that he was worried to death! When it was only a freaking paintball games!

 

Since Suho, Sehun and Kai told him a day after the incident he have been like this. He couldn't sit, talk, look at Taeyeon at all!

 

Sehun who had been watching his hyung walking back and forth in the kitchen keep on watching. A spoon stuck out from his mouth. He was enjoying a bucket of ice cream.

 

"Why are you looking so anxious hyung?" Sehun spoke. The taller male stop and look at him. "I don't look anxious. Or maybe I am." he said.

 

"Err, yes you are. You've been avoiding Taeyeon ssi, you stopped arguing or annoyed her. You didn't even talk to her." he said all the vital thing that Kris actually did. "I guess I did." Kris said, sitting down across Sehun. The younger male offer the older male the ice cream. He gladly scoop some for himself.

 

He was not the only person who not being himself. Even Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Kyungsoo.

 

Now they were worst than Kris. Gazing far into the galaxy like there is no tomorrow. For who knows what have made them like that. The same reason that have made Kris anxious.

 

The paintball games. The girls.

 

Kyungsoo was extremely worried about Tiffany, then when she was okay, Tiffany spontaneously peck his cheek saying thank you for being so cared on her safety. Meanwhile Baekhyun and Luhan both gets a most finest smile from Jessica. Xiumin seeing Sunny giggles cutely when she saw him puzzled and concerned. Chen gets a warm hug from Yuri and Lay gets nose pinching and peck on his cheek.

 

Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun wasn't happy at all. They were somewhat jealous but also concerned when they eonnies got shot, as they thought they were really being shot and hurt themselves.

 

But right now, they didn't see any of the girls. Ever since dusk. Its already 4 pm and still the girls were nowhere to be found. Suho have claimed that maybe they were called to the office for some duties.

 

-------

 

"Hyung. Lets get some bubble tea." Sehun was bored with eating the ice cream, and bored watching Kris in the state of gazing. He went and search for Suho. The gentle hyung will always pamper him.

 

He found Suho playing the piano in the music room. With Chanyeol strumming his guitar and wearing headphones around his head.

 

Suho stop when he heard Sehun called for him and ask him to go buy bubble tea with him. "Again with the bubble tea, Sehun ah?" he asked. The younger male stood on the door grinning. "I adore bubble tea hyung. Come on, lets get some. Please please please." Sehun begged. Pouting cutely at Suho. The older male sigh, "You've had your bubble tea yesterday." he whined still he will go with Sehun.

 

Chanyeol stopped strumming his guitar and look at the two. "Are guys planning to get some bubble tea?" he asked. Suho and Sehun nods their head. "Wanna come?" Suho asked the tall giant, and he replied with a nod. "Yeah sure." he stood up and went over tothe two.

 

-------

 

At that moment, when the three walked down the staircase. The main door burst open. Even the vase located near the door crashed down to the floor. Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol paused, blinking their eyes. They were startle by the forced of the door opened.

 

Kris, Kai who popped their heads from the kitchen look to the door. Kai had just finished his daily dancing practice, since he just love dancing.

 

Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Lay who sat in the living room also popped their heads out.

 

Tao have just came back from the convinient store with Seohyun, who they were guarded by the bodyguards from the shop till back home. And Yoona and Sooyoung peeked through the door from the movie room from upstairs.

 

All eyes kept looking at the door.

 

And that was the time 6 girls walked in, all looking so pissed, red, angry, furious, mad. Everything negative aura that you could say and describe them.

 

"I cannot believe you did that!" Yuri starts, she shoved Tiffany until she almost stumble. Then Tiffany shoved her back. "Oh, its my fault?! I thought it was started with her!" Tiffany points at Sunny. The cute girl made a shocked expression and scoffed. "Don't you point your finger at me, fat eyesmile." Tiffany widen her eyes.

 

"If you girls didn't start, it wouldn't be like that!" Jessica scolded, eyes were gleaming. "And you're were not to be blamed huh?" Hyoyeon spoke, eyeing Jessica from head to toe in a irritated way. Jessica shot her glares and Hyoyeon did the same.

 

Taeyeon stood, tapping her feet, rubbing her temple, and drumming her fingers on her hip. "Thats enough! Everybody is at fault! You don not point fingers to someone when you were the one who done it. Don't ever start to annoyed them when you actually know they were our rivals! How can you girls act so childishly! You've humiliate US! You challenged the most annoying b****** in the office! And now making me look pathetic!" Taeyeon exploded.

 

"You did it too!" 5 of them shouts at Taeyeon in unison. "Thats because you started it! So I continued with IT!" she screamed louder.

 

-------

 

"Thank you for ever exposed my secrets to the WHOLE office girls! Thank you very much for being unprofessional!" Taeyeon said in a loud and sarcastic toned.

 

"You're WELCOME! And thank you to you girls too!" they each said to each other.

 

Before retreating back into their rooms, the girls gave one last glared at each other and then turned away, marching straight to their rooms.

 

All that conversations was heard by 15 of them and they just blinks. "What just happen?" Kai asked, looking at Kris. Kris just shrugged his head.

 

They thought it was over but its not. They heard crashing sound came from Hyoyeon's room. "KWON YURI!!!!!!" and the massive shouts from Hyoyeon. The girl aggresively open her bedroom door, how the heck did she was covered by paints when they just cameback from work.

 

And how exactly did Hyoyeon knew that Yuri was the culprit of doing so to her. They each just walked into their rooms and Yuri couldn't really just sneak into her room and drop paint on Hyoyeon. Yuri stood by the door of her room. "Yes? Ohh, whats with the paint get up, Hyo? Don't you have enough shower gel to use?" she smirked.

 

"I know you're the culprit so cut the act!" "Whatever do you mean. We just came home and walked into our own room seconds ago, so it couldn't be me who done that to you." she act innocently, making puppy eyes. "I know you for a long time Kwon Yuri. You're a sneaky fast culprit!"

 

Yuri drop her acts. "Yeah so what. I did that and yes, I was so fast to sneaked into your room, since our room was next to each other!"

 

-------

 

And then another screamed came from Jessica's room. "Arghhhh!!!!!" Jessica ran out of her room in bathing robe. Her hair was dyed in shocking green.

 

The guys widen their eyes when they saw her hair. It was terrible. And they heard Sunny laughing so loud from the basement. She walked up the stair and laugh harder as she saw Jessica. "Oh my gosh! You look so funny!" she points and laugh. Sunny was holding a bottle of dyed and it was green.

 

Jessica didn't say anoything but just tackled Sunny.

 

"Since when did she walked out of her room?" Chen points at Sunny. Confused on how did she suddenly popped out from the basement.

 

The girls fight and fight, then Taeyeon walked out not bother to stop them or is it. She just walked straight to the kitchen. Tiffany also walked out of her room. Holding a bag, but what is that bag contained?

 

"Could you ugly freaks stop! I need my beauty sleep here!" Tiffany shouts. It was feathers?

 

"Feathers? What on earth for?" Yoona asked. "How did she gets that feathers anyway?" and Chanyeol asked too.

 

Taeyeon came back from the kitchen, holding a big bowl of water. She did not hesitate to pour the water on them. "WILL YOU GIRLS SHUT UP!!" she splashed the water on all 5 of them. Snatching the bag of feathers from Tiffany she throws it on them. The girls screamed.

 

"I told you to STOP! AND WHEN I SAID STOP, JUST STOP! You guys annoyed me!" Taeyeon gripped the bag and bowl tighter. She was damn furious. Being humiliate in public was enough, now being annoyed by her friends is another thing.

 

"! What did you just do! And beauty sleep?! Its only 5!" Hyoyeon screamed at Tiffany, the queen of love and beauty. "So what, I need to let my skin rest unlike you, old woman Hyo!" that really snapped Hyoyeon hard. She and Tiffany then starts pulling each other's hair. The girls brawled. Jessica, Sunny and Yuri starts to attack Taeyeon. And they went into the states of war.

 

The guys just watch. Scared to even stop them. "Women are scary as when they were angry." Baekhyun swallowed his saliva, and they just nods in agreement. "Scarier Bacon." Sooyoung claimed.

 

------

 

Whatever reason have made the girls getting into a fight with each other? What is the meaning behind Taeyeon's word if being humiliated?

 

Is something happened while they were at the office?

 

How can 15 of them help to stop this girls from turning the mansion into a war zone?

 

--------

 

To be continued...

 

>________<

Comments. Thats all ^^

Ignore the typos