Jeju Island

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

Flashes of pictures came into mind. Taeyeon couldn't really figure out what does those picture is all about. Finding herself in an unknown place really creeps her, but then all that pictures, scenes made her confused.

 

It went off and on so fast, that she didn't even get to catch any of those.

 

"I think we got them now..." a sentence that caught her, she search for it. "What is this all about? Where am I? Why did I see all this pictures.." she keep on questioning, eyes rolling everywhere.

 

"How should we do it? Torture them? Poison them? Electrified them?" again the same voice come out. This time it sounded evil, sarcastically, cold.  It continued with a wicked chuckles.

 

'Torture? Poison? Electrified?' she repeat the words, 'To who?' then she just caught it, "THE BOYS!"

 

-------

 

Taeyeon open her eyes, and sat up on her bed. She was sweating, eyes looking all over her room. "Calm down...calm down.." as she try to calm her heart, Taeyeon buried her face into her palm.

 

"I can't even stay away long from them. We need to go back.." she jumps off the bed, and snatch her phone from the table her room. A quick glance at the clock, 4 am. Whether or not she should call them, but she did it anyway.

 

Making a group call, so they each can hear each other. Taeyeon paced in her room, biting her nails, waiting patiently for them to answer. "Come on...pick up."

 

Then, "Hello?" the first one, Hyoyeon.

"Hmm, nugu?" the second one, Tiffany. 'Really Tiff..' she thought.

"Yes...." third, Yuri.

"Are you out of your mind?" Taeyeon chuckles, it is Jessica.

"Tae, you better have good reason in calling me this time of night.." and lastly Sunny.

 

------

 

"Relax, I got the reasons..."

 

When morning comes, the girls meet up at the office. "Whats the meaning of this Taeng? Getting back to them? Why?" Jessica was the first to voiced out her thoughts when she saw Taeyeon walk in.

 

"I told, I got visions. Visions that I don't really know about. There was voice saying about them. I know for sure that assassins is near. He said something about torturing, poisoning and electrifying them. Who else could he talking about." she explained of her last night vision, or so call dream.

 

Jae Suk, look at her attentively, "You better go girls.." each one of them turn to face him.

 

"I wasn't able to say tell you earlier, but....My men spot 15 figures being dragged out of the mansion the day after of theri photoshoots." upon hearing that, they widen their eyes and ran to Jae Suk. Slamming their hands on the table, which caught all the attention of the worker in the building.

 

"WHAT!?!" all shouts in unisons.

 

"Calm down...I have them followed, but its far." he try to defend himself, seeing that the girls are looking as if he was the prey.

 

"How can we if you just told us that! Taken away for like 3 days ago? Without us knowing of it!? Sir, what is that for!!" Yuri was getting crazy, besides Jessica.

 

"So not cool!! Where are they?" Sunny now asked, eyes were firey. "Jeju Island.." after he gave the locations, the girls ran out of the office. "Jae Suk ssi, prepare us a plane..Private plane, we're going on a second rescue mission, but this time, I'm not gonna hide my face. We're gonna use weapons." Jae Suk nods on Taeyeon request.

 

--------

 

In Jeju Island, 15 of them all tied up together with a rope. Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun was tied together on a pillar. Tears flowing down non stop. Mouth plastered by black tape.

 

The boys was scared, they always keep their eyes on every corner of the building.

 

The man who kidnap them has always tell them that they gotta feed them to a shark, or just slaughter them, poison, torturing, electrifying, and more. All trembles, thinking of the fate that is gonna come on them. Live or die, thats the question.

 

They really don't know how they were taken away, the only thing the last have thought on was the photoshoots but that was 3 days ago. Remembering all those men came to them when the arrived exactly at the front gate of the mansion, they struggle to let themselves free but the knock out gas blew their chances.

 

Kris and Suho have once felt this situation, they thought that was it, but its not. This time its worst.

 

They don't act nice to them like how once they were caught, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, Kris and Sehun has been beat up, bruises on their face, cuts. They don't show any mercy towards them.

 

Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun almots got , but since they stop them, the punishment was getting beaten up.

 

-------

 

"Touch them! You'll have your kick!" the first thing that Kris said to defend the girls from being , he ended up being beaten. All of them have protected the girls, they cried watching them being beat to pulp, whenever one of the kidnapper starts to touch them.

 

Tired, thirsty, hungry thats all what they feels right now. 3 days they didn't drink, eat, sleep.

 

3 days of beating like some kind of punching bag, except few of them didn't being beat up.

 

They are not a highschool teenagers, nor college students, but they also didn't know who to called for.

 

The idea of getting them stay together in one big house is because of a keeper to look after them from afar. A spies, that was being hired by their fathers.

 

Which the didn't know, they were the 6 girls who have been spending 2 months with them.

 

--------

 

"I'm getting bored. Lets just kill someone today. Any of them." they all choked up, scared of what the man just said.

 

"Hmm, the boss said nothing about it. He didn't say to bring them alive, so...what the heck!" another man said in joy, he jumps off the box and headed towards them.

 

That place was swarmed with the gangs, everywhere you see, they will be there, whether if its at the beach,in the forest or on the road.

 

A far from there, the girls finally located them. Using the binocular, they scanned the place.

 

"Mens everywhere girls. Back at 2 o'clock, even 5 o'clock." Yuri told them, eye still scanning the place. "4 heavy armed guy on the beach." now Tiffany claimed. "9 o'clock! On the water tank, above. 2 snipers." Jessica turned, "Not only 9..but 3 o'clock also. 2 snipers." Sunny said still eyeing.

 

"Armed truck anyone? 3 of them, on the road with the drivers and each having 2 mens on. Which mean 3 on each truck. By the building they guarding, almost 10 armed guys swarming it, or more." Hyoyeon claimed.

 

Everybody have done the scouting, they all look up to Taeyeon who stand and look so serious on the place where they were held captive. "Orders, Taeng?"

 

"We'll moved on night time. Dark time is better than sunlight. No mask on, just show your face." everybody made a what look at her. "You mean, to just let them find out who we really are?" Jessica said, still didn't believe it.

 

"Yes, no more hiding. Its time to show ourself. Hiding so long won't do no good. Besides, we'll be move back in to the mansion after this rescue mission. And I am gonna force them to spill out the details on the person that has order this assassination thing. And I mean all of it." the girls nods to their leader.

 

--------

 

"We'll need to wait till its dark. Bring out the weapons, and the catsuits." they smirks.

 

"Oh yeah, its been a while since we last do this dirty, bloody jobs."

 

Catsuit-picture.jpg

 

--------

 

To be continued.....

 

Mission Impossible...

Charlies Angel....

What else? The Avengers? Black Widow anyone xDDDD

anyway, comments...boring? i think so too /sigh/