Bworago?

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

In the middle of French capital, the city of love, Paris, at 1400 pm the whole city was very calm. The french people all keep themself busy with their daily activity. Of course there is also foreigner in the city, dating, sight seeing, walking around the city and others. A white van ride along the road to somewhere since the place was quiet and there is very few people there. Who is in the van actually?

 

" Sowoneul malhaebwa..." someone's phone rang, before the song was drag even longer, the owner slide to answer.

 

"...... Taeyeon shi." a man's voice was heard on the other line.

 

"Ne..nugu ya?" the said girl named Taeyeon answer with serious tone. Waiting for the caller to said who he is.

 

"Your boss, Yu Jae Suk...I have a mission for you and your team." the person with the name Jae Suk told her. Fixing her position, she continues. "Tell me.."

 

"The mission is top secret so I need to talk to you and your team in person. Return back to Korea, the flight tickets is there located in your car." he stated.

 

Taeyeon told her friend who is also inside the car with her to look for the ticket, and they found it. "Here...6 tickets." the girl with the tickets counts then gave it to Taeyeon.

 

"Arasso...we'll be there as fast as we could." she replied and they both hung up.

 

------------

 

"First he sent us here to Paris, asking us to catch the culprit that is stealing world best paintings. We still doing our investigation and now he wanted us to go back to Korea? Our hands are empty, if he ask to present him a report!" a brunette girl shouted while they all were busy packing the stuff.

 

A short blonde girl shushed her, "Yah, be quiet. Your voice is just damn to pitch that it hurt my ears." the brunette shots a glare, then came Taeyeon. "Stop arguing and quickly pack things up. We have no time to be arguing. If he ask for any then just say the truth about it."

 

After half an hour of packing, they left the suite room, checked out and took the white van again to the airport.

 

-----------

 

Meanwhile in Korea, somewhere in Seoul and in a house. "Staying together? In one house? For a year?!" loudly, a group of people said in unison, they seems very shocked with the news.

 

"Yes, all of you together in one house, living in the same roof for 1 year. And you will not be alone." someone which is older than them said. All turn towards him, blinking, staring at him.

 

"What do you mean? You're gonna hire a babysitter for us?" one guy said, cocking his eyebrow.

 

He nods, now making everyone to make noises. "Who do you think we are? We're not 5 years old kids to need to be babysits. We're adults, full grown adult!" then a girl disapproved of them being babysits. "I don't need someone to watch over me. It is stupid!"

 

"Silent! Whether you like it or not, we will still get you one. And I'm serious." said the man.

 

The girl crosses her arm and pouts. She mumbles incoherent words, glaring at the elder men.

 

----------

 

"Sir!" salutes the girls by the door of their boss office. "Sit." he command, and they all took a seat. He look at them first before handing them each a file. Hyoyeon was about to flip the files open but Jae Suk told her to wait for tomorrow.

 

"This mission is privately, spoken to me. The person himself came and talk to me, he is my most closest friend. He is a dear friend to me, so he requested you girls to be out helping him." he said, clenching his upper torso.

 

"It must be really private if he came to you. But what is the mission about sir?" Yuri asked, anxious to know about the mission. Jae Suk sigh, he leans forward. "The mission is...."

 

The girls flipped the files open.

 

-------------

 

The next day, two sports car parked infront of a huge fence. The gate was also so huge that they couldn't see the house inside.

 

From each car, 3 figures exited. Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny in one car, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Tiffany in another car.

 

"Why the hell are we doing this? This is so not our job! It actually slipped out from our profession." Jessica whined, she huffed, crossing her arms. She totally disagree with this mission. Last night, she have been arguing with Taeyeon for hours just because of this mission they received. She didn't said it while they were still with Jae Suk, instead she said it back home. After hours of arguing, she finally accept the mission, since she and Taeyeon have been throwing all kinds of words to each other. And it is because she trust Taeyeon 100% when she said they will succeed in it.

 

"Jess, we've talked about this.." Taeyeon calmly stated, looking at the brunette. Jessica shuts , not wanting to start another war between them.

 

Taeyeon sigh, nudging on Yuri's hand, she told the taller girl to speak through the intercom. "Ah, we are the people whom your owner speak off to our boss." "Right, the gate shall open up for your to come in.." the voice from the intercom said.

 

And the gate slowly open up, revealing a very huge mansion. The front was like a garden, 2 roadways was split and the trees grows high up, shading the road. It was very beautiful, it astonished the 6 girls on it. "Wow.." is the only word that Hyoyeon and Yuri could say.

 

Driving to the meet with the people who asked for them, they parked at the front garage.

 

----------

 

There is no signs of the owner, except for the butler, bodyguards and maids. "Welcome to the state." all them bowed to them it startle them to be welcomed like a big boss.

 

"Why did they say state?" Yuri asked, but they just shook their heads. Standing in the middle of a huge hall like. A big chandelier hangs up above them, there was two staircase, it divided on each side.

 

"This is house is bigger than mine." "Tiffany whisper.

 

"Welcome girls." suddenly a voice snapped them up, and they each position themself in a fight stance. The voice laugh, and it made them all look above by the staircase.

 

"I'm sorry to startle you. My apologies. I am the landlord of this house. It is honored to meet you." he introduce himself, offering a handshake.

 

"Nae, but did you say you are the landlord?" Taeyeon said as she pulls her hand away from him after handshaking.

 

He nods, "Yes I am, but I am the friend of the people you'll be looking after."

 

"More like babysitting." Jessica stated in a low tone, Hyoyeon elbow her. "Hey.." Hyoyeon make a shush sign, she pouts.

 

"Ahh, of course. Babysits, even though I think it was really not a good idea to look after this people. They're grown up, supposely they can take care of themself but your boss did said about someone trying to assassinate this people. So you girls are the best choice for safety." he claimed. The landlord was impressed with their works.

 

"Thank you. But where are they actually?" Sunny asked the landlord about their where abouts. "Ahh, all of them are in the house, in their room, upstairs. For your information, I heard that they are quite annoying and childish. But good luck." he make a hwaiting sign and then left the house.

 

----------

 

The girls sigh, before they starts looking for them. "Right...our mission starts today, but first of all. No one will reveal about us being agents. We are just a babysitters, working in a normal place like a shop, or cafe, or a mall, anything. And when I say no talking about it, I mean it. If I caught or hear any of you revealed our true profession, I'll hunt you. Even if by accident." Taeyeon claimed, making a neck slicing sign.

 

"You're too serious about this Taeng. It won't slip alright. I'll seal my mouth till we catch the culprit." Tiffany said.

 

"It is for our safety as well, Tiff. You guys sometime couldn't control your temper and said all the things you shouldn't be saying it. So I'm worried. Alright..." they all nods, Taeyeon is a very observant leader, she is careful in everything.

 

"Now, time to find our kids. Open up the files...again." so they each took their files and took out the content in it.

 

"So, we have 15 people to look after and each of us have about 2 to 3." Taeyeon claimed reading her paper.

 

"But you got 4. Its gonna be hard for ya." Jessica said, smiling at her friend. She pats her back. "Haha, and you got 3, while the rest got 2. So you and I are the same Jess."

 

Hyoyeon look at the biodata about the person she need to look after. "So mine is Zhang Yixing and Choi Sooyoung. A guy and a girl." Sunny with hers, "Mine is Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun..It seems that they are the youngest." "Kim Jongdae and Huang ZiTao. Are they chinese?" Yuri asked. "Do Kyungsoo and Seo Joohyun...this boy looks cute, he has such a big eyes." Tiffany claimed as she examined Kyungsoo's picture. "Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Im Yoona. Hmm, at least there is a girl with me." Taeyeon just sigh of what is hers, the girls all went to her. "Mine is all boys, and it looks like the oldest one. Kim Minseok, Xi Luhan, Wu Yi Fan and Kim Joonmyeon.

 

“Time to search for them. Lets go to the 2nd floor.” All the girls starts to went upstairs. It seems all the door were shuts tightly and not even any noise was heard on the other side.

 

“Are they asleep? Or does the landlord lie to us. Maybe they’re not at home..” Hyoyeon said, she knocks on one of the door but there is no reply.

 

----------

 

“Hyung….they’re here.” Said a guy, but the one who he addressed as hyung shushed him. “Quiet..they’ll hear us.” In one of the room, almost all of them were there together except for the girls.

 

“Guess, we’ll just have to crash the door then..” the boys all heard one of them said. At that moment they all scramble and open the door. The 6 of them turn upon the open door. Standing by the door, 7 guys was panting and fixing themselves.

 

Yuri has her feet in the air still, she was about to kick the door open but she stops midway. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany and Hyoyeon only look at them. “Your leg, Yul…” stated Tiffany. She put her feet down.

 

“You must be the person whom our parents called upon.” One of them said, he appears to be cold. “Yes we are..Wait, did you said parents? You guys are not siblings?” Tiffany asked the guy back and he just crossed his arm. “Why do you want to know? And if its yes, what do you want to do about it?” again he said.

 

“Give us a sec..” Tiffany pulls them into a circle. “Parents? Parents?!? Means they each are from a different family!!” she half shouted, she glance over her shoulder trying to make sure that the guys didn’t hear them.

 

“Tiff, of course they have different parents, by their surname we’ll know about it. Some are Kims, there is Park, Choi,Oh, Wu and others. But perhaps their parents are all closed to each other which is why they let them live in one rooftop.” Taeyeon claimed, she roll her eyes to Tiffany.

 

“Ahh, you’re right…I didn’t realize about the surname..Mian.” she chuckles.

 

----------

 

“So we are your babysitters. Nice to meet you all.” When they said that, 2 more doors open up, revealing the 3 girls and 5 more guys. They heard all the previous one.

 

“Now you’re here, you have to obey us…Because this is our territory.” A tall blonde smirk, “Nae?” Taeyeon an eyebrow…

 

“We’re doomed….”

 

-----------------------

 

My apologies for delaying the 1st chap..

I've wrote the chap already but I hide it, for a long time that I didn't notice it didn't being posted yet ^^

I'm very sorry...

Here is the first long chap... /that have been here for so long/

 

-Sukristae_ss-