Exactly, Who are you guys?

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

"Nae...We are trying to be nice with each other Jae Suk ssi, but it turns out war was called upon the mansion everyday, morning, afternoon, evening and night." Taeyeon huffed, as she sat in the messy living room, that looks like it was just hit by a typhoon.

 

One ear was on the phone and the other was covered by her hand, trying to listen carefully to Jae Suk.

 

The current situations she's in right now, is a war between her girls and the 2ne1+f(x) is going on. The living was just being crashed by them not long ago before Jae Suk calls. Now the tired Taeyeon could only sit and listen to all the craps they were yelling to each other.

 

The guys was trying to save the mansion, they ran to where Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica is and try to stop them from making the mansion worser than they had done. Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung also ran everywhere, pleading them to stop. Its a war zone right now. From every floors.

 

Taeyeon rubs her temple as she felt headache just taking over her.

 

She heard Jessica shout out a very loud ultra dolphin scream from the second floor. She heard Tiffany cursing non stop from the kitchen. And then Hyoyeon shouting all over the place. While Yuri and Sunny is currently boxing with Sandara and Luna in the lower ground.

 

------

 

Her eye twitched to every single noises she heard from 4 group. EXO+SooYoonHyun, SNSD, 2ne1 and f(x).

 

"Taeyeon ssi. Will you please come over to my office, now?" Jae Suk's voice made her comeback to reality after being disturbed by the noises. "Dae? Now...ahh, okay." she quickly agree on his offer and hung up.

 

She stretch herself for a while, then stand up. "What spells have been cast to them. I've had enough with this war." she groans, snatching the key from the coffee table. "Tell me about it." suddenly Suho just appeared out of nowhere, he was rubbing his head where it was hit hard by a ball that came flying from nowhere.

 

Taeyeon was startle by his sudden appearance. "You scared me, Suho." He look at Taeyeon and apoogize. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Where are you going anyway?" he asked, as he sees her holding a car key and is getting ready to leave the house.

 

"Office. My boss wanted to meet with me." she answered, turning away and walk headed towards the main door. "Can I come?" his questioned made her glance over her shoulder with eyebrow lifted. "It could be private matter Suho ssi."

 

He chuckles, "Thats alright. I could actually know all of private matters on our country. I'm a son of one of the General in the army. Weird but thats my father's occupations." Taeyeon blinks. "Are you serious?" Then again, Suho chuckles. "No, I was just playing with you. But about me finding out the secrets of South Korea is true."

 

Taeyeon bits her bottom lip, debating whether to bring him or not. "Lets go." and she pick bring him with her.

 

-------

 

They both managed to get out of the mansion without anyone spotting them.

 

"I'm glad that I could get myself out from that place. Its insane to listen and watch them being like that." Suho claimed, he let a sigh of relief when they both making their way towards Taeyeon's work place. She chuckles. "Tell me about it. I've tried my best in stopping them from getting into a war everyday, but nothing seems to happen. It tires me."

 

Suho look at her, he is really attracted to this woman beside her. Even though with the work of protecting them is hard, she had never gave up once to try and changed them. She never gave up when they were kidnapped, and she had almost got herself killed twice!

 

For a woman like, she deserved some relaxation therapy to let her body soften. Suho knows how stressful she is that she needs to face all that thing in the mansion. He has to admit that he like looking at her, admiring her beauty.

 

"Suho? Suho ssi?" Taeyeon flicked her fingers on his face and making him flutter his eyes few time. He look at Taeyeon that is cocking an eyebrow. "We're here." she claimed. Suho blinks another few times. 'How long was I daydreaming?' he thought, exiting the car. He stood besides her and look up to a tall building. About 20 floors high.

 

-------

 

"Its a big place you go to work. Are you sure you're an agent? Doesn't an agent work with the police?" he asked, as they both walked into through the main door.

 

Taeyeon bows to the guard. "Actually we are more like international spies, Suho ssi. We don't really work under the police but we used their name to covered up our identities, and supposely normal people like you who is not a part of us shouldn't be here."

 

"I told you, I have the power to find out all the secrets in South Korea." he huffed, "Yes okay Kim Suho, now get into the elevator now." he ran few steps into the elevator.

 

When they arrived to the floor of which Jae Suk's office located, Taeyeon told Suho to wait outside but Jae Suk saw her coming with him, he told her to tell Suho to come in as well. "Taeyeon ssi..." she salute him and before she sat he passed a large envelope to her. Suho who stand beside her move closer.

 

"Ige bwoya?" she asked, he only gave her a sign language to open it. She did, a paper full of details about the kidnapper was listed down.

 

Suho widen his eyes and look at Jae Suk, "Is this....Is this the people who are incharge of trying to kill us?" he asked, Jae Suk stared at Suho and nod. "Yes, Mr Kim." "You know who I am?" Suho asked, shocked by Jae Suk calling him Mr Kim when he haven't even meet him before.

 

"Yes, one of you friends's father is my friend. And I know you because you are famous in the business world. Your name often being announced loudly to the netizens."

 

Taeyeon was shocked on the news. She shot Suho a suprised expression. "And also the one who will be the next CEO in your father's company." "Omo! Is that why many of the agents we met downstairs stared at you like you were some kind of meat? I mean..someone famous?" He grins a little. "Yeah..."

 

-------

 

Suho take lots of time and explains it to Taeyeon when she was lost. Every words that he said, every stories about him made Taeyeon become bewildered, astonished, dumbfounded, shocked, suprised...everything that you could say.

 

"And maybe thats how I ended up being with them." he ended his stories. Taeyeon's jaw was dropped to the floor, she closed her jaw and shook her head few times. "This is crazy...I mean extremely, freaking, manian, eccentrically crazy! Jae Suk ssi!! In that paper when we first received this mission, the details on each of them..You didn't add up this freaking important details on who they actually was!!"

 

"Taeyeon ssi, calm down." Jae Suk said, "And to think that he is a freaking son of a most well known person in the whole wide world, that have many shares with other countries, have many companies stand high and strong all over the world and ingly RICH!!!"

 

Jae Suk slapped her to make her stop, she startle. Taeyeon regain herself and had calmed herself. "Okay...I'm okay." she breathe in and out.

 

Jae Suk had asked his secretary to get Taeyeon some drink, and she came with a glass of water. She drank it all out. "Now tell me Jae Suk ssi, who the are they actually? Who are we protecting?" she look at Suho then back to Jae Suk. "Who are this guys?" she questioned again.

 

------

 

She for the first time ever to know that the guys they were currently looking after is extremely rich, all came from a wealthy rich family that they hadn't know about, since it wasn't written in the details when they received the mission nor do they being informed.

 

He finally starts explaining the details about each members one by one, and with each stories she listened to gave is making her face changes to every single expression that she could changed into. Suho sat and just listened but he will in when Jae Suk had said something wrong and help him in explaining it to her.

 

-------

 

"So thats why we were given this mission since we are the bestest agents in the company? Or is it because we are capable in doing anything?" she asked, after about 1 hour and a half of explainations. She could puke it all out hearing all that stories. "Yes.." her boss simply answered.

 

"But, we all never knew that our father's had actually hired a real agent, whom we actually thought just a bunch of normal babysitters." Suho claimed, leaning back into his chair looking straight at Taeyeon. "Jinjja? Even they didn't know about us?" Jae Suk just nods his head.

 

Suho too, "Yes, we don't. We also didn't believe of the threat that our parents received, saying that they'll do anything to us just to get the money, so we all were sent away from our parents to be together in one big house. And I never thought that the other 14 of them were also being pursued by the same assassins that wanted to kill me." he said.

 

Taeyeon slumped herself back and bit her lower lip. "This is suddenly became a tough job. I need to tell my girls about this. And......as much as I really hate to say this..really hates it. We need to work together wih 2ne1 and f(x) to protect them. 6 is nit enough to take care of 15, so an extra hand would be good, even though I don't want to but I have to." she sigh, her hands and feet all curled up after she claimed of asking help from her rivals.

 

"Do what you must, Taeyeon ssi. Divide them if you want to. Because if you girls work together, it will be an equal amount of agent. 15:15. So each of you will look after one of them each." he said, that is really not what Suho wanted, if he could, he wish to be just like how they are right now.

 

"Nae, I will." she saluted him, bowing to him before leaving with Suho. Still bewildered by the truth behind each one of them but Taeyeon need to make this mission into a success.

 

------

 

"So...you're gonna divide us again?" he asked, glancing to Taeyeon almost all the time when she was driving. "Yes. Its better that way. I won't be stressing out much when I only need to take care of one of you guys." she claimed, her answered just saddened him a little.

 

------

 

When the two returned, the whole household went to them, asking that where had they went to. Missing in action for almost 3 hours  and not even answering their calls. The two check they phone, and they received lots of messages and missed call, they apologized for making the phone on silent mode.

 

Kris, Kai and Sehun was jealous of the thought of Suho being together with Taeyeon, just the two of them.

 

Later that night, Taeyeon called out all her sisters and rivals in one room to tell them what Jae Suk had revealed to her earlier. And Suho do the same but saying that their life was revealed to Taeyeon, the guys even called SooYoonHyun in the room.

 

------

 

To be continued...

 

Ahhh, crap chapter...

-_____________-

I hate it when I think that I've wrote some lame chap for my readers to read -_____________-

what a bummer...mianhae, mianhae, mianhae.... /bows lots of time./

comments if you want to or ignore.