The reasons

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

It gets worst when 2ne1 & f(x) members moved in. SNSD has been always arguing with them like everyday, every seconds, every minutes..Just everytime, simple.

 

"Who says that you're the oldest here?" Victoria slammed her hand on the table when Taeyeon was giving out the rules, and she protest when Taeyeon claimed that she is the oldest among the girls.

 

Taeyeon an eyebrow. "I did. Is that a problem, Victoria? I have been giving out rules and orders in this house, and they didn't argue with me back about it." she points the long rod at Victoria's face, while smirking.

 

She swat it off. "That is when you kids were the only ones here, now that we're here, we need new rules and new leader."

 

"Hell no! Taeyeon is better than any of you lots here!" Tiffany stand up, "Thats right! We've been here longer than you guys are!" Hyoyeon also stand up, defending Tiffany.

 

"Well I don't care! New rules and leader will be pick at this instants!" Victoria took out a paper, she gave each of them one. Asking them to vote who will be the leader and set the rules up in the mansion. She also gave it to EXO and SooYoonHyun to vote. But before they start voting, she threatened them about not picking Taeyeon.

 

-------

 

"All votes has been submitted. Now its time to check it out." Sulli is helping with reading the names out.

 

Taeyeon and her sisters have voted for Taeyeon, 2ne1 voted for CL while f(x) voted for Victoria. But to find out who is the winner of all the votes, they need to check in on the guys and the 3 girls.

 

Sulli check all the votes and widen her eyes. "The answers have been revealed." she said. Victoria and CL was so excited, while Taeyeon don't.

 

"The leader in this mansion, who will be setting the rules is.....KIM TAEYEON." Sulli announced, she gritted her teeth, glaring at Taeyeon.

 

Vic and CL both widen their eyes and shot Taeyeon a deep glares. "What!" Even the 2ne1 and f(x) glared at her.

 

"How could you boys be so delusional to vote for her! She's to naive, immature, amateur and childish!" CL shouts. Angry and irritated that Taeyeon is voted as leader.

 

Then suddenly Suho clear his throat. "Correction. Taeyeon ssi is not childish, amateur, naive or immature. She is very mature, smart, powerful, strong, hard working, and independant. We still vote for her since we've watched her from the begininng till today when you arrived. She has lead her friends well." he explained.

 

Everybody look at him disbelief, Kris pats his shoulder. Agreeing with him. All of his friends agreed to him actually.

 

"Thats right, Taeyeon noona is awesome. She can handle lots of things, problems so easily." Tao claimed.

 

--------

 

CL scoffed, Victoria snarls. "Obviously, you boys are blind. She might have cast you some spells. All of them." the girls laugh.

 

Jessica is getting annoyed, she stomp her way to them and smack Luna on the head, hard. She winced. "What the !!" Luna growls. "I'm not scared of you! Stop saying that put Taengoo is immature! She is the greatest agent in the company, and have been rewarded with lots of titles and ranks! More than you lots ever received!" Jessica pokes Luna on the chest.

 

Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon also stood up, shooting deathly glares towards f(x) and 2ne1.

 

"Hah! At least she was humiliated back in the year where she was abandon at the aisle." Bom laugh evilly. Hearing that, Taeyeon stop smiling and widen her eyes. Her jaws dropped down on the floor.

 

EXO, SooYoonHyun all look at her. "Abandon at the aisle?" Luhan asked. Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri also widen their eyes. They turn to look at Taeyeon. Its theri fault now that their arch rivals find out about Taeyeon's past. Taeyeon was about to get married to her fellow agent and previous partner, GO. They were in love and the most suitable love birds in the company at the moment.

 

Even they agree to start a life together, but it was really suprising when they found out that GO left Taeyeon alone on the day of their wedding at the aisle. He ran away with Park Bom, the one stole GO away from her. GO dates her and now are engaged to Bom which Taeyeon was really heart broken, but she easily shoved him away out of her memory.

 

Kris and Suho on the other hand was somewhat happy that she didn't get married. At least they got chance to be closer to her. ! The two mentally slaps themselves. They were actually happy about her not marrying! Like so happy! What has gotten into them?

 

--------

 

" you, Park Bom. You gold digger! Maneater!" Taeyeon cursed. " I don't ing care about it any longer. He can be happy with you as much as he wants, and I won't freaking want to know about that!"

 

Bom keeps on laughing along with the rest of her friends. "Taeyeon ah mianhae. About accidentally let the secrets come out of our mouth that day."

 

Her friends all went to her side and apologized for their wrong doings, Taeyeon just pats their head and smile. "That is the only word that I want to hear from you girls." the girls give Taeyeon a group hugged. But its time for payback.

 

"Shut your mouth, fishcakes!" Sunny snarls, f(x) and 2ne1 stop and look at her.

 

"You didn't think we let you past that easily by laughing to our Taeyeon huh? Well do you still remember those video that some anonymous person uploaded on the web. About you girls got drunk and then slept at the side of the road?" f(x) gasped. They totally forgot about that video. It was really humiliating to see them in the web and people around the world commented on the vid. Plus they still didn't catch the culprit that filmed that video.

 

EXO is holding their laugh. Chanyeol was always the first person to crack into loud laughter, but since the condition is not quite suitable, he holds it in.

 

Right now SNSD was talking about it, and Yuri noticed that 2ne1 didn't say anything. "Do you wanna know is the culprit that filmed you?" Yuri felt like her horn just appeared on top of her head. f(x) look at her, while 2ne1 widen their eyes. The whole of SNSD know about it.

 

"Behind you. They stood right at your back." Yuri points, as she giggles evilly along with the rest of SNSD, except for Taeyeon, she smirks.

 

Victoria snapped, she turned her head towards CL and the rest of 2ne1. "You guys filmed us?! What the ! I thought you were our friends!" now its a fight between two groups.

 

--------

 

"They're good. Like super good." Kai praised, their girls really is good in making people look bad though, in some situations.

 

"Ahh enough! Thats in the past!" Dara shouts, "Even if its in the past, you guys still made us look so embarassed for 2 months!" Amber smack Dara on the shoulder. She winced.

 

"Well at least theirs are worst! Yuri and Hyoyeon filmed them while they were taking showers! Like !" now Hyoyeon and Yuri stops. "Yah! So it was you two who done that! I was right about you!" Tiffany turned and shoved the two. Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny snapped. "Yah, what the hell! Did you post it in the web or something? Its enough that the whole company saw that video weeks ago and I definitely don't want them to find out!" Jessica shouts, glancing at EXO and SooYoonHyun, it was humiliating!

 

The guys just blinks. " vid of them 4?" Baekhyun blushed thinking about how it was to watch them . He starts to gaze off, and Kyungsoo noticed him, he smack Baekhyun on the head. "Yah, stop thinking something ert, Baekhyun!"

 

-------

 

Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun gasped and cover their ears. That was really something embarassed if someone saw you . The girls hug their body.

 

"We didn't post it anywhere, we both didn't even know how the heck did they found the tape!" Yuri and Hyoyeon try to defend themself. "Still it is your fault at the first place. Filming that about us. It cost out pride here!" Sunny flicked the two on the forehead.

 

"Its called sneaking it out, Yuri." Dara mehronged her.

 

"Oh yeah! How about you guys! We caught you snooping into men restroom! Like three times!" Tiffany pointed it out to 2ne1. "The hell! How did she know?" Minzy claimed, looking at her friends. "It was f(x) doing, idiots!" Jessica answered.

 

"What is going here? Are they spies or erts?" Kris asked, he massaged his temple, all this stupid reasons was giving him headache."

 

--------

 

"Maybe both, hyung." Tao replied, chuckling. Kris glared at him. Tao stop. "Sorry."

 

They each point out the reasons why they were fighting each other and all of it was pretty humiliating or just stupid. Taeyeon reasons is her wedding, and the video about them showering. Jessica is when her bikini strap was loose when she went for a swim and it went off her and also the vid. Sunny the vid and when she accidentally pull a trigger and shot Jae Suk once on the shoulder. That was not humiliating but scary memories. Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon all got the same reason. Tiffany with being also one of the victim in Hyoyeon and Yuri's vid filming.

 

And the rivalry between them with 2ne1 and f(x) is due to since they were scouted into the company.

 

Each reasons was all because of their friends and thats why they were so angry that they ended up getting into a war between each other.

 

It is also because they fought at the company at that very moment when all of their secrets was revealed in the whole company, they went into war right at that moment, brawling, clawing, kicking, punching in the company right in the middle of meeting.

 

Childish reason, embarassing reasons but that is the reasons of their fights.

 

---------

 

And EXO is having fun with it. SooYoonHyun didn't.

 

At least they were happy that it wasn't a serious thing that involve them arguing for weeks.

 

---------

 

To be continued......

 

I'm very very GOOD~~~~~ GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD~~~

Very very very GOOD~~~ /singing Block B's Very Good song xDDD/

Its a stupid chap is it? I know, because I think it is stupid too..

But oh well, COMMENTS