The Pair Was Made

Mission is so Impossible

Author's POV:

 

To see who will be looking after who, the girls decided to draw papers that had the guys and girls name on it. They all gathered in the living room making it look so packed and uncomfortable to sit in.

 

"Okay, its time to draw. Who ever you picked will be your final. No changing." Taeyeon said, looking to her sisters and her rivals. They each nods their heads. She glances over her shoulder to the guys. "Pray that you'll have the best partner." she said and turned back to face the girls. The drawing starts.

 

Everyone had pick their folded papers and all clenched it in their palm. "Before you unfold the papers. Lets just promise tha we'll look after them without any complaint and act good to them. Alright?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah okay." her sisters replied. "Ehmm..." is the only thing 2ne1 and f(x) could say. For the first time, they didn't fight back or protest Taeyeon's words.

 

"Guard them with your life. Lets start with the maknaes..." "What? Why us?" shrieked Krystal and Minzy. "Because you're the youngest and we're the oldest. So unfold them." said CL to the maknaes. They didn't argue and unfold their papers.

 

The guys was praying so hard that they could get to be with the SNSD girls. But all of them know that 9 of them won't be so lucky and will be choosed by the 9 new girls. The three girls was also praying like how their oppas did.

 

"Seohyun.." Minzy read the name written on her paper. Seohyun startle when she heard her name. "! I was picked!" she mutter slowly to herself. "Seohyun...stand up and stand beside Minzy." Jessica said, looking at the tall gir who seems unhappy about it.

 

------

 

Krystal read her's, "Sehun." she calls, and Sehun gasped. He wanted to faint when his name was called. There goes his chance in being picked by Taeyeon.

 

"Okay, since the two maknae had make their pick, and suprisingly both Sehun and Seohyun are somewhat the maknaes in this mansion." said Tiffany suprised of the choices created by Krystal and Minzy.

 

"Next, the rest of you girls. Leaving only me, CL and Victoria as the last three for our answers." Taeyeon said in a serious tone. Her gaze was penetrating straight to everyone in the room. She didn't seem to like the same person she were before.

 

Sulli choose to read her's first, and she unfolded her paper, revealing Tao's name. The panda obviously wanted to cry but he have to accept the truth. Then both Bom and Dara choose to read their's together. Dara read her's first, "Mine is, Baekhyun." He literally want to kill himself. Then Bom read hers, "Sooyoung...Come here." she calls.

 

Amber and Luna also decided to read their's together. Both Amber and Luna unfolded the papers and shows it to them. Luna holds the paper written 'Chen' while Amber holds 'Kai'

 

Obviously, they weren't happy. Not at all.

 

Its time for Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri and all of their faces was lighten up once it is SNSD's time to read their names. So happy that they would create a rainbow and make it raining sweets.

 

------

 

Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Chen, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tao was all gloomy as they stod besides their latest personal guardian.

 

The reamining ones just can't wait to be freed from being chosen by CL or Victoria, to see that SNSD is gonna read their answer make them smiles a little but the last three will need to pray so hard if they want Taeyeon as their guardian.

 

Yuri starts with hers, she smiles when the sees the name, "Chanyeol.." the happy virus just cheers loudly as his name was called, he ran towards Yuri with a huge wide open arms. "Ohh, thank you..." he whispered into her embrace, Yuri just giggles. "No problem, rich teeth."

 

Next was Hyoyeon. "Lay..." her tone sounded happy that she gets Lay as her partner. Lately, Hyoyeon and Lay had been so close, so to be able to take care of him by herself is something that she love the most. Lay walked towards her and hug her. "Its good to be with you..."he whispered, and it made Hyoyeon to giggles also.

 

The only girl left standing with the guys was Yoona, and she wanted to be with one of them so badly. Not with CL or Victoria. The two looks so scary to her that she couldn't handle it if she was with either one of them. And her wish came true. Tiffany holds onto 'Yoona' and the girl jumps in happines.

 

Leaving only Jessica and Sunny to make the final calls before the remaining three starts their calls.

 

"Jessica, do you wanna read yours first or I do it first?" Sunny asked the Ice Princess, they both look at each other for a second before they smile to one another. "You go first Soonkyu." she said. "Hey, don't call me Soonkyu." "Haha, its your birth name silly."

 

"Alright, my result. Hmm..." Sunny peek into her folded paper, she slowly unfolds it and gasped. Which really make the guys all swallowed their saliva. "Hehehe, Suho...you're with me." she points to Suho which really makes the guy let out a huge sigh of relief. And leaving Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Kyungsoo under pressure. All four of them had curled up their hand into a big fist.

 

After Jessica read hers, then thats it. They just need to pray harder that Taeyeon holds their names in her hand.

 

Somehow, it felt like they were in a competitions. Almost like, America's Next Top Model show, where Tyra Banks is making her choices in who will be moving forward towards ANTM.

 

The Ice Princess starts to check her paper. She look at all remaining 4 on the side, then back to her paper. "Kyungsoo, you're with me...Come." she calls.

 

At that moment, Luhan felt like fainting. How come that Jessica isn't holding his name?! He obviously wants her to be his personal guardian.

 

------

 

"So, now that there is only 3 of us with 3 guys left. Don't yout think that we should hold out our paper to them at the same time? It'll be easier then reading one by one." CL suggested, looking at both Taeyeon and Victoria. "Yeah okay,sure.." Taeyeon simply answered. Victoria nods her head.

 

"Alright then. So who will be with CL, me and Taeyeon. Somehow, all three of you wishes to be with Taeyeon, since the girl had been here the longest and you know her well." Victoria her eyebrow, with a slight smirk formed on the side of the mouth.

 

Taeyeon glances at Victoria and then back to looking at the guys. "Its not the end of the world if you weren't with me or the rest of my sisters. This is only for personal matters. As what the boss had ordered us to do." Taeyeon said, in dead serious tone.

 

"She's right. Its time for the last calls. Girls." CL chimed, the three of them starts to unfolded their papers. The rustling sounds of the paper being unfolded is killing them.

 

And when the name was about to be revealed, the girls held it up and shows it to all of them.

 

------

 

CL holds 'LUHAN'.

Victoria holds 'XIUMIN'.

Taeyeon holds 'KRIS'.

 

Both Luhan and Xiumin groans in frustration while Kris face lights up. Taeyeon who didn't know who she pick yelp when she was engulfed into an embrace. She shot her eyes wide to see Kris hugging her, his face was nuzzling into her neck and he was lifting her up, since she was too short and Kris was too tall.

 

Taeyeon blinks many times, "Yes, you're my guardian...Oh god, thanks." he mutter for only the two of them. The girl in his embrace could only pats his back few times, since she was dangling in his embrace, her legs wasn't touching the ground at all because he was LIFTING HER! Also, she blushed.

 

Is it her destiny to always be with Kris?

 

------

 

"Now that the pair had been made. I want you to guard them with your life. Even if you need to die for them. Tomorrow, we need to return back to the office and received a new mission. We can bring them a long, but leave them in the car."

 

"Some of you may don't like your guardian, but please bare with it. It will end once we catches the assassins." Taeyeon smiles faintly to all of them.

 

The guys and girls look at her and suddenly feel sad by her words. Her last words really catch their hearts. 'It will end once we catches the assassins.' meaning, if the killer was caught then the girls will have to leave them and never to come back again, since their missions is to catch the killer and protect them while the killer is still on the loose.

 

Some of them had even develop some feeling to the girls.

 

And it is not a single love, but a triagle love or even pentagon love. Perhaps square love too.

 

------

 

Baekhyun and Luhan is having some feelings for Jessica. Even though she is quite annoying, but she is so beautiful.

 

Lay and Chanyeol is having a crush to the blonde, that is Hyoyeon. How, they can't really tell.

 

Tao and Chen is developing feelings for the y Black Pearl, Yuri. Who wouldn't love her since she's hot.

 

Both Kyungsoo and Xiumin only have feelings for Tiffany and Sunny. The doe eyes just love Tiffany's eyesmile so much, that it captivating him everytime he look into her eyes. And Xiumin likes Sunny since she love pastries and buns like he do.

 

Last but not least, Kris, Suho, Sehun and Kai. How the heck could they ended up having this fluffy feelings all over Taeyeon when she currently didn't show any interest in any of them. How the heck could the maknaes even falls for her when she didn't even spend times much with them. They could understand their hyungs, since from the begining, Taeyeon needs to take care of Kris and Suho so they have many times together with Taeyeon.

 

But, whatever it is, the two maknaes won't back down. Is they need to compete with their hyungs, then so be it. As for Kris and Suho, they think the same way. They won't back down on their maknaes. In the same situations also, Sehun and Kai are rivals while Suho and Kris are also rivals. All 4 of them are rivals to one another.

 

'Can't believe that we are actually falling for this girls.' in mind, they all think the same thing.

 

--------

 

To be continued....

 

Pairs has been made....

And I am still keeping my KrisTae together as a pair xDDD

Man, I am seriously f*** up xDDD. I can't get enough of them hahahaha

Just don't hate me hehehehe...

But, the love is not an easy one for Taeyeon ^^...she have 4 secret crush xDDD

The maknaes and the leaders kekekeke

 

Alright, just comments ^^

Love ya kikikiki