Uh?

Mission is so Impossible

-Xiumin-xiu-min-35301631-100-100.pngexo_luhan_icon_by_chaesiwoo-d6dp28w.jpgtaeyeon_icon_by_andranewmoon-d4fbnpi.jpgbth_14-33.png-Suho-su-ho-35301234-100-100.png

-----------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

So last night, have been admitted to the hospital because of her injuries, conditions. In returned of that, she made her boys that was supposed to protected by her worried.

 

Seeing that the 5 girls came home in a bad, ugly conditions made them even more worried when Taeyeon wasn't with them.

 

Mostly, the 4 boys are the one in hectics condition, thinking about her.

 

---------

 

"Where did Luhan oppa, Xiumin oppa, Suho oppa and Kris oppa gone to?" Seohyun asked them when she enter the kitchen that morning, with her head tilting.

 

They all turned to her, with all of them eating like kids who haven't ate for a week. "I saw them leaving early this morning. Maybe going to the hospital." Sooyoung replied, now continuing eating her pancakes.

 

"Visiting Taeyeon ssi, I guess." then Kyungsoo replied, also continue on eating. Seohyun shrugs and joins in.

 

----------

 

At the hospital, it was really busy that non of the nurses or doctors would have a seconds to even glance some place else. But when 4 men walk in, through that emergency door, every movement stops, eyes all turned and look at them.

 

Wow, how all the nurses was googling over them. And the doctors can only stood like a statue, and the patients all stares at them.

 

It was really uncomfortable to see all the eyes watching them but their minds was set, they came to check on Taeyeon.

 

They managed to get some answers out from the least injured noona in their house, Yuri.

 

----------

 

"Yuri ssi, why is it that Taeyeon ssi was sent to the hospital?" the oldest, Xiumin questioned her. His questioned made Yuri couldn't think of any excuses by the moment.

 

"We had a little fight with some group of deliquents, but its nothing serious. Taeyeon just took the biggest blow out of 6 of us. One of the gang, hit her head with a baseball bat that made her fell unconscious. And it is also she was bleeding with that powerful blow." she explained.

 

Each of them gave her a very shocking expression that they couldn't believe what she just said. "Its the truth, now go. I need some rest." she shooed them out of her, groaning with the throbbing pain formed on her sprained ankle. Luhan pass her the ice pack and they all left her.

 

"So its not only me who couldn't sleep tonight." Kris claimed, eyeing his friends.

 

"Yup, it looks like it. What so special about the midget that made all 4 us like this." Xiumin crossed his hands to his chest, thinking.

 

"Lets just try and get some sleep, and visit her tomorrow." Suho suggested, and they all went to their room.

 

---------

 

With that, the results is they all went to see her. They came across a nurses counter, "Excuse me. May I know where does a girl that goes by the name Kim Taeyeon are? Which room did she was admitted to?" Kris said it cooly, with his handsome face made the nurse to drools over her, she was gazing on his face.

 

Kris an eyebrow, "Ms?" he calls, now smirking seeing that she was actually staring at him without trying to hide it.

 

"I'm sorry, sorry." she apologized, she checked the computer on the named that was given. "Sorry, there isn't any patient that goes by the name Kim Taeyeon ever being admitted to our hospital. Maybe you have mistaken the hospital." she stated in a professional way.

 

Now all of them knitted the eyebrows, "Not admitted? But we were given the address, and it is your hospital." now Suho talks, leaning on the counter, and again the nurses stared.

 

-------

 

Before they could answer Suho's questioned, "Uh?!" someone said. It made them glance back. Shocked, they all turned they body away from the counter, the 4 raised their fingers pointing to the person infront of them.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon just arrived from the xray department by the wheelchair. She looked at them with suprised expression. Kris, Luhan, Suho and Xiumin, "Why aren't you admitted to the ward?" they all questioned, heading towards her.

 

Taeyeon chuckles, "Admitted? Where did you heard that from? I'm in a no condition to be admitted so should I? I was sent here to do some checking since I broke an arm, and yes a hit at the head. Everything else is fine." she smiles, showing her cemented right arm proudly and with the bandages around her head.

 

"Ah waeyo! Don't show that with a proud face! We came since we were worried about you!" Luhan whined, he looks like a child when he said it like that.

 

Taeyeon stops, "Ah geurae? Mianhae. I didn't mean to made you guys worry of me. I'm fine. See." she stated, slowly standing up from the wheelchair. Kris all stood besides her, stay so close if she needed a help. And when she was gonna fall back to the wheelchair, Kris and Suho both help her.

 

Her left hand was grabbed by Suho and her shoulder and lower torso was hold up by Kris, she eyed them both and they also eyed her back.

 

She slightly blushed and pushed herself up. "Thanks." they both nods. Taeyeon felt her cheeks was getting warmer, so she quickly walk away to the counter, well limping actually since she still feel a bit sore with all the beating. Men is too aggresive, even to women.

 

--------

 

They all followed her closely, "Thank you for your help in taking care of me just for couples of hours." she thanked them, bowing to the nurses.

 

They just told her, its their duty and says their goodbyes to her. The 4 look at her, she is so polite, thanking them so generously. Quickly they also thanked them and catched up on her.

 

---------

 

"Are you sure you're gonna walk? Our mansion is far. Walking won't do any good." Xiumin claimed, walking next to Taeyeon.

 

They see her smiling so brightly, widely. Inhaling the nice hot fresh air after exiting the hospital. "I'm fine with it. If you guys don't want to join, ga...With you expensive car." she teased, winking and mehronged them and walks away.

 

They were taken a back. Even in her conditions, she could tease them. But they brushed it away when they see her smiles. The most genuine if they think of it, after spending times with her.

 

They each look at each other, smiling. "Wait up! We'll join you. We can just call the staff to took our car home" catching up on Taeyeon now halfway away from the hospital main door.

 

She glance over her shoulder, and smile with her teeth showing.

 

615739_1294512130389_full.jpg

 

Another of her most genuine, beautiful smile that made them 4 melts.

 

They're gonna have some moment with her, and of course because they couldn't leave her alone in her states, even though they aren't in any conditions to be close to any of them (which I mean 6 of them), but still worrying about them is fine.

 

----------

 

To be continued....

 

Happy to see Taeyeon is okay, even though she have a broken arm and bandaged head, still she's fine :D

I was listening to 'All About by Melody Day which is Master's Sun OST', when I wrote how they exited the hospital made me, the song really goes well with it.. but, theres gonna be more ^^

LuTae, XiuTae (that is so rare :D), KrisTae and SuTae moments, very less since its too early for more heated moments xDD

Will this 4 be a couples for Taeng? Or non of them will? What do you think?

But there are a pair above is truly gonna be the real one, later in other chapters (future chapters) /grins/

 

And all about~ lalalalalala /singing happily/

I'm gonna be missing spending moments with my colleagues /sobs/

Tomorrow is gonna be my last day with my college buddies TT__TT

I'm gonna miss them so much, really am

 

Earlier today, I've cried already while my class was doing our farewell for us and the tutors.

Gosh how I cried so hard, when we all and the tutors together sliced up the cakes with 'You Raise Me Up' was played at the background.

I burst out crying T__T, I can't hold the content in me at that moment, it was too sad.

 

Well sorry for the stories guys, about my day today. I just felt like sharing with all of you, even if you didn't care about it

;)

COMMENTS !!!